Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I wont get banned again
#Reformed
Kek. It lasted about two days and turned into a permaban. Told you.
Kids jfl.
Wait what: Permaban is now only a month? New rules?

why is @[UWSL]nastyweather[/UWSL] banned?

He was an AIJD alt.
or AmIJustDreaming alt. :feelsthink:
what makes you think that?

what makes you think that?
At one point the account made a bizarre post talking about how AIJD supposedly dindu nuffin and how he was a goo keed dat dindu rong. :feelskek:

Followed by an additional set of sentences about how he felt AIJD had been done dirty. :feelshaha:

Well there’s that plus his very last post on the account essentially saying “fuck you Fat Link” as well, even though I never did anything to bring about the retarded junkie’s betrayal of myself, @Robtical and @Infinity to begin with. :feelsugh:

So basically the usual crybaby routine a person goes through whenever they refuse to own up to their own self destructive actions. :feelsokman:

That and why else is a supposedly “new” account/user going to go out of their way to cry about the fate of a poster they should not even know, beings they are supposedly a “new” arrival to the website? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
At one point the account made a bizarre post talking about how AIJD supposedly dindu nuffin and how he was a goo keed dat dindu rong. :feelskek:

Followed by an additional set of sentences about how he felt AIJD had been done dirty. :feelshaha:

Well there’s that plus his very last post on the account essentially saying “fuck you Fat Link” as well, even though I never did anything to bring about the retarded junkie’s betrayal of myself, @Robtical and @Infinity to begin with. :feelsugh:

So basically the usual crybaby routine a person goes through whenever they refuse to own up to their own self destructive actions. :feelsokman:

That and why else is a supposedly “new” account/user going to go out of their way to cry about the fate of a poster they should not even know, beings they are supposedly a “new” arrival to the website? :feelshehe:
incels

@Sneir - bye bye spammer

Lobst

Free @Sneir :dafuckfeels:

Free @K9Otaku would like to hear his view on war

You know it is over when the mods are Star Trek-maxxing

Angry Star Trek GIF

Last edited:
@lobstersomething he ded lol

why can't i tag him tho
his name is still blue idk why

his name is still blue idk why

i zee

Another idiot banned. Good job :feelsokman:

What the fuck happened to @wereqryan

@DarknessEternal is a woman

I have banned @Rhaast for exactly one month’s time for his various trolling of the userbase and to an extent the mod team over time which means he can come back on March 25th if he so desires. :feelsclown:
@BlkPillPres you can’t make this shit up
Wait what: Permaban is now only a month? New rules?
He should stay banned, it’s a joke now :feelsclown:

that cp he posted. Not a thread I wanted to be clicking on

Cool. I didnt try looking at that shit enough to see what it was :feelswhat:

Tbh I didn't know what to expect clicking on the thread, I thought it was some shitpost or clickbait until it dawned on me...Now whether you liked what you saw or not that would hardly matter anyway, if the lobster was indeed a fed and they forced the administration to hand over the IPs of everyone who viewed the thread then you might wanna wipe that Hard drive of yours a few times.
Lol you guys are way too paranoid. Feds go after producers mostly, not some nobodies that clicked on a thread on an incel forum. I doubt anything will happen to even OP.
brutal blackpill: NOBODY gives a shit about you, not even FBIcels

Why is @Zensfy banned? Is it over @Edmund_Kemper thread? I don't remember seeing him there breaking rules.