Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why did Rhaast get banned again?

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
@Rhaast benned again?????????? what did I miss?

I have banned @Rhaast for exactly one month’s time for his various trolling of the userbase and to an extent the mod team over time which means he can come back on March 25th if he so desires. :feelsclown:

He may be chadlike but he was fun:feelsjuice:

He finally stopped paying jannies :feelskek::feelskek:

I swear like every other day, he's banned. Just ban him permanently at this point :feelswhat::feelswhat:

He's not banned. Him and mods just doing a little trolling. He's probably on vacation or spring break and not gonna be on .is

Fakecel is probably plowing a girl in his dorm rn :feelshehe:

He looks like a chadlite or high tier normie and stated he is 6'1; he mog Penn Badgley which Wheat Waffle rated 7 around his prime.

Last edited:
He's banned for a month, due to boasting.

brag, no surprises there

He wanted a little time off so he could bang stacy

Normie who thinks hes good looking and makes up larp stories to get attention and feel better about himself.

Chadlite compared to this forum, htn after looksmaxing at best overall.
There’s no such thing as “chadlite compared to -“ Chadlite/ Chad is universal. He’s a low to mid tier normie.

There’s no such thing as “chadlite compared to -“ Chadlite/ Chad is universal. He’s a low to mid tier normie.
100% true, but people here over estimate faces and call even 3-4/10 guys 6-7/10(i show u an example in sewers). so he as a normie feels like a chad here.

100% true, but people here over estimate faces and call even 3-4/10 guys 6-7/10(i show u an example in sewers). so he as a normie feels like a chad here.
Yeah people here don’t know how to rate for shit. But you can’t really rate selfies either so idk about that guy you posted. I’ve seen proper photos of Rhaast and just like in his selfies he’s a low - mid tier normie, failoed hard by his pheno.

Yeah people here don’t know how to rate for shit. But you can’t really rate selfies either so idk about that guy you posted. I’ve seen proper photos of Rhaast and just like in his selfies he’s a low - mid tier normie, failoed hard by his pheno.
niggas were calling him a chad but two good users (sparrow and inkler) said things weren't looking good for him. balding and acne combo means game over. his features are fucked up also tbh.

niggas were calling him a chad but two good users (sparrow and inkler) said things weren't looking good for him. balding and acne combo means game over. his features are fucked up also tbh.
Selfies cause distortion and they’re not flattering most of the time unless you put some effort into taking then. This guy’s selfie looks like he was trying to look ugly on purpose.