Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I just realized you're not from the US but have an American accent.

Why
?
i am from the us

u got me confused with the shitskin rhaast, i'm blonde and white

I am a bit confused about rules for non-incel; is it mostly based on physical factors or do other factors like money/location make one incel even with an above-average physique. Rhaast looks like a normie at worst physically and is stated himself to be 6'1; among others things, he didn't get permaban.
Mentalcels can exist; though, I feel like something like a diagnosis would be needed to claim it. I don't recall him being mentioned to be a mentalcel but just a poorcel or locationcel.

Last edited:
Tell me you are fucking kidding me calling that troll a mentalcel.
Didn't you hear his vocaroo? The guys is NT as fuck. He is a troll.
100% serious. There are plenty of truecels that are 6'5'' with model good looks, mentalceldom is a living hell, nobody knows the limits of the affliction but even discussing it is a descent into purity spiraling and is incredibly incelophobic.

Last edited:
I need racial correction surgery. STAT
cod.png

You know exactly why you were banned. I would strongly suggest you go over the rules and read them very carefully.
yo @Steiner Ex Machina is posting loli cunny in NSFW and said "Uohhhhhhhhh! !! !! Child erotic !!!!!! Child's belly and chest !!!!!! Erotic …" "Hmm... damn female kid ...! !! ! Seducing an adult Rape correction is needed..." "I WANT TO DRINK THE PEE OF A FEMALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! !!"
and @SellingGf10k said "UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHILLD BELLY CHILD CHEST SMOOTH SILKY CUNNY UOUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
notice the use of child, kid, and elementary school student. these guys are pedophiles

yo @Steiner Ex Machina is posting loli cunny in NSFW and said "Uohhhhhhhhh! !! !! Child erotic !!!!!! Child's belly and chest !!!!!! Erotic …" "Hmm... damn female kid ...! !! ! Seducing an adult Rape correction is needed..." "I WANT TO DRINK THE PEE OF A FEMALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! !!"
and @SellingGf10k said "UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHILLD BELLY CHILD CHEST SMOOTH SILKY CUNNY UOUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
notice the use of child, kid, and elementary school student. these guys are pedophiles

never heard of memes?
im hebe lol seethe all you want

"Uohhhhhhhhh! !! !! Child erotic !!!!!! Child's belly and chest !!!!!! Erotic …" "Hmm... damn female kid ...! !! ! Seducing an adult Rape correction is needed..." "I WANT TO DRINK THE PEE OF A FEMALE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! !!"
Funny GIF

@iamsubhuman are u an IT tranny infiltrator? for not being one u sure enjoy dilating harder than them ngl :feelsLSD:

That was a lot of effort to say nothing of value.
That user has been obsessed with me since I created account, nothing new :feelskek:

@iamsubhuman are u an IT tranny infiltrator? for not being one u sure enjoy dilating harder than them ngl :feelsLSD:

That user has been obsessed with me since I created account, nothing new :feelskek:

i made one post about you, bro. it isn't obsession. i called you out on your foid worship signature.

i made one post about you, bro. it isn't obsession. i called you out on your foid worship signature.
Back to reddit :feelsjuice:
You will able to seethe over lolis with your IT friends as much as you want :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You will able to seethe over lolis with your IT friends as much as you want :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm seething yet you had to reply to me when I was talking to @Steiner Ex Machina about a matter that didn't even have to do with cunny.

Educate yourself

I'm seething yet you had to reply to me when I was talking to @Steiner Ex Machina about a matter that didn't even have to do with cunny.

Educate yourself
You were crying about muh pedos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Educate yourself
oh this reminds of
Cry about it neco arc

Since you always have something to cry about :lul:

You were crying about muh pedos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 584350
oh this reminds of
View attachment 584351
Since you always have something to cry about :lul:
you had to reply to me twice. seems like you're crying bro lmao
I actually misunderstood what you said because I had just woken up. This seemed mocking, but these are actually quotes. So my apologies. Feel free to DM me to discuss. Again my bad.
i already forgot about it tbh

you had to reply to me twice. seems like you're crying bro lmao

i already forgot about it tbh
Cry about it neco arc

bring me back the memories how were you seething bad over trivial things like anime avis :feelskek:
You are actually an IT infiltrator right just admit it ? i never seen someone so retarded expect ITniggers.

Educate yourself
ur kind doesn't stand a chance against us trucels, deal with it IT cuckold

You:

Me:
563.jpg

Careful dude, keep being this based and she/her will end begging for ur seed to make she/her tranny pussyboy pregnant.

why was @Ugly_bastard_tanaka :feelsthink: banned?

Last edited:
@Ugly_bastard_tanaka ?
Infiltrator.

7D546BFF 1E32 49C6 9626 8BA7D3BD6099

Edit: Apparantley it was a copypasta done as a joke so now it’s down to the mods to decide what to do with all this.

Last edited:
ples free my nibba @Ugly_bastard_tanaka

Ugly Bastard Lives Matter!

d93uuuzwwamogtn.png

Free all currycels immediately: @Lookscel, @BraincelsRefugee, @Ugly_bastard_tanaka, @CurrycelRaja, and @IncelKing! :feelsohgod::feelsree:

Free all currycels immediately: @Lookscel, @BraincelsRefugee, @Ugly_bastard_tanaka, @CurrycelRaja, and @IncelKing! :feelsohgod::feelsree:
since incelking is unbanned, but hasn't been active, i think he committed suicide by mods. he posted his side profile and that picture where he nutted on his bed.

:dafuckfeels:
Based Machina
ur kind doesn't stand a chance against us trucels, deal with it IT cuckold

You:

Me:
563.jpg

Careful dude, keep being this based and she/her will end begging for ur seed to make she/her tranny pussyboy pregnant.

Dear Lord and all the saints gouge out my eyes to unsee that shit.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::lul::lul::lul:

I unbanned @BraincelsRefugee and @CurrycelRaja. @IncelKing is already free.

@Ugly_bastard_tanaka gets 3 days for spamming.
@Lookscel must also be freed or at least have the chance to appeal: he has been banned far too long now. :feelscry: