Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This we site is seriously going downhill faster than a landslide

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
From the factions
To the Japan obsessed shitposters
To the nofap cult
To the just absolute cringe posting by all the newer users and even some established ones

This place is starting to just look like /b/
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I dont even like looking at the replies to posts anymore because it's always the same shit that contributes absolutely nothing.

It's all seemed to happen in the past month or so
Maxresdefault

This site still feels the same to me.

It's because of these retard mods banning all the good posters. Ffs

You're new :confused:
No most of the bans have been justified. They're just not taking action and getting rid of the users who really dont belong here and would he better off on 4/8chan

No most of the bans have been justified. They're just not taking action and getting rid of the users who really dont belong here and would he better off on 4/8chan
What I mean is the posters who have like 10k posts, they manage to get to 100% so get banned. Like the mods don't care if they're a pillar of the community or not. They don't take into consideration their contribution to the forum

Imagine complaining about "cringy" posts on a fucking incel board.

Imagine complaining about "cringy" posts on a fucking incel board.
Imagine being considered cringy on an incel board
What I mean is the posters who have like 10k posts, they manage to get to 100% so get banned. Like the mods don't care if they're a pillar of the community or not. They don't take into consideration their contribution to the forum
I mean I understand what you mean. But if you break the rules you gotta accept the consequences

ean I understand what you mean. But if you break the rules you gotta accept the consequences
Yeah but I'm saying the system is broken kind of. As the more posts you have the more likely you are to have more warnings. You're playing a dangerous game if you have 10k posts like some people do.

Use the ignore button.

I hate this place but love it at the same time. A lot of you say frustrating things but if I have to go back to /r9k/ I might unironically rope.

I prefer not to ignore anyone under any circumstance. Because pretending something doesnt exist diesnt solve the problem.
It does because you won't see annoying posts.

I hate this place but love it at the same time. A lot of you say frustrating things but if I have to go back to /r9k/ I might unironically rope.
Same.
It does because you won't see annoying posts.
It doesn't make them dissapear. I just wouldnt see it. I would rather we just have a good community tbh

shitposting makes this forum fun, its a substitute for a social life, because tbqh, I don't think any of us really do have a social life. a band of misfits if you will, with in-jokes, camaraderie, etc like any other group of people (I hate the word "clique").

shitposting makes this forum fun, its a substitute for a social life, because tbqh, I don't think any of us really do have a social life. a band of misfits if you will, with in-jokes, camaraderie, etc like any other group of people (I hate the word "clique").
I dont really mind general shitposting. It's this advanced autism level shitposting that bugs me.

Its like these people are trying to ruin this place.

Like another poster said on another thread, after the blackpill has been fully explained there isn't much left to do except shitpost and vent here, so I have nothing against postmaxxers/factions.

this forum has been "dying" since February

You forgott the most important thing about things going downhill. It was probably (((them))).
/s
Is it just me who feels every thread basically ends like this?:feelsrope:

Last edited:
You sound like a man who likes Raisin Bran.

I dont really mind general shitposting. It's this advanced autism level shitposting that bugs me.

Its like these people are trying to ruin this place.
Could you elab srs? I probably know what your getting at and am probably guilty if doing so, but just to make sure

Do we have to explain everyday , everyone got different taste and copes....You can't have a forum where everyone like eachother and everyone is pleased.

suck off sargeant to make him get rid off all the above

Could you elab srs? I probably know what your getting at and am probably guilty if doing so, but just to make sure
If I elaborated it would come off as a personal attack against a handful of users.

Are my posts at least OK or am I apart of the problem?

Do we have to explain everyday , everyone got different taste and copes....You can't have a forum where everyone like eachother and everyone is pleased.
That's not what im talking about. I like disagreeing with people here. It's when you make trash posts spam nonsense and just dont contribute to the forum at all

That's not what im talking about. I like disagreeing with people here. It's when you make trash posts spam nonsense and just dont contribute to the forum at all
Oh i am the target now....now tell where do i spam nosence bro...elab , the last i checked it was on off topic.
IF you got somethign to say give names....who , what , when.

Oh i am the target now....now tell where do i spam nosence bro...elab , the last i checked it was on off topic.
I wasnt referring to you. I was referring to people who do that.

I wasnt referring to you. I was referring to people who do that.
Then why don't you give up names straight...who ?
You made this thread , give straight up names....who is messing all the threads ?

so we’re to ban people who you simply deem “unfit” to post here even if they haven’t broken any rules?
long time posters ARE given significantly more chances, unless they keep breaking the same rule over and over and over again or do not change after being told to. you obviously know nothing about this subject. if you don’t reform, of course you get banned.

what’s more, post count does not equal “contribution”. most of those people get there by shitposting with 2 word replies.