Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This we site is seriously going downhill faster than a landslide

so we’re to ban people who you simply deem “unfit” to post here even if they haven’t broken any rules?

long time posters ARE given significantly more chances, unless they keep breaking the same rule over and over and over again or do not change after being told to. you obviously know nothing about this subject. if you don’t reform, of course you get banned.

what’s more, post count does not equal “contribution”. most of those people get there by shitposting with 2 word replies.
No. I just think it should be made clear what type of content is unwanted. And if people dont play ball then they're gone

If I was responsible for bringing the community down I'd want to be booted
Then why don't you give up names straight...who ?
You made this thread , give straight up names....who is messing all the threads ?
Because I'm not making a targeted attack.

Dont get so triggered bro this site is for many of us the only place to communicate with people about our true desires without being called creepy and shit like that

You sound like a man who likes Raisin Bran.

only after it passes through a monkey's rectum...mmmmm...fiber.

No. I just think it should be made clear what type of content is unwanted. And if people dont play ball then they're gone

If I was responsible for bringing the community down I'd want to be booted

Because I'm not making a targeted attack.
Yes i understant but we can't solve anything like this...we got to speak if we have a problem with another person. Or PM that person bro.

long time posters ARE given significantly more chances, unless they keep breaking the same rule over and over and over again or do not change after being told to. you obviously know nothing about this subject. if you don’t reform, of course you get banned.
I didn't know that, I've just seen so many ogs get banned so I came to that conclusion

We're having a nice evening today.

Yes i understant but we can't solve anything like this...we got to speak if we have a problem with another person. Or PM that person bro.
Flinging shit fixes nothing. We need to address the problems. Not individuals

I dont even like looking at the replies to posts anymore because it's always the same shit that contributes absolutely nothing.
>Messages 8,253

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Thank you bro.

Nazi Germany is my favorite anime. Ending was disappointing but overall it was pretty good. :feelsokman:

I've changed my mind. I now know who you are and I like you kek

I can't tell if it is just me or the forum has genuinely went in a direction that would be less enjoyable for the other posters, too.
Either way, any complaints are completely nullified because I cannot point to specific examples of the issue, or come up with any changes that could solve it. I suppose I am just less fond of the atmosphere change that has come along with the newer wave of posters. Nothing to be done about it, nothing to be criticized, really.

I can't tell if it is just me or the forum has genuinely went in a direction that would be less enjoyable for the other posters, too.
Either way, any complaints are completely nullified because I cannot point to specific examples of the issue, or come up with any changes that could solve it. I suppose I am just less fond of the atmosphere change that has come along with the newer wave of posters. Nothing to be done about it, nothing to be criticized, really.
Very well said

I've changed my mind. I now know who you are and I like you kek
:heart::heart::heart:
2z5qfm0.jpg

just ban all 0 content shitposting rdf faggots

just ban all 0 content shitposting rdf faggots
I wouldnt even say you have to create content. Just do something besides shitpost 24/7.

Have all the fun you want but at least have a reason to post it here and not a place like 4chan

RDF has actually ruined offtopic
Even if it's "gone" all those shitposters are still here

Bout to be Captain Incel: Civil War up in this bitch

Yeah it's only really offtopic that's been affected because they can post without worry of getting in trouble as long as they dont push it
I agree it feels to have been a very rapid change, though. It's as if in the span of less than a month that this sensation arose.
It's ever since this faction shit started as far as I can tell

It's strange though, before their arrival, I was fine with even the silliest of shitposts, I enjoyed them. I still enjoy the likes of Indari's incoherent ranting, or Nauseas cryptic nonsense, or Ritalincels dull cuck response images.
The RDF gang's shitposting has somehow managed to be incredibly, sickeningly obnoxious to me, and I can't put my finger on how.

It's strange though, before their arrival, I was fine with even the silliest of shitposts, I enjoyed them. I still enjoy the likes of Indari's incoherent ranting, or Nauseas cryptic nonsense, or Ritalincels dull cuck response images.
The RDF gang's shitposting have somehow managed to be incredibly, sickeningly obnoxious to me, and I can't put my finger on how.
Wow. I couldnt have said it better myself.

The RDF gang's shitposting have somehow managed to be incredibly, sickeningly obnoxious to me, and I can't put my finger on how.
Humor is more immature. Don't know how to elab, but I think that's what's bothering you

I’d say it’s a mix of these shitposting factions and the recent (and not so recent) bans

shitposting makes this forum fun, its a substitute for a social life, because tbqh, I don't think any of us really do have a social life. a band of misfits if you will, with in-jokes, camaraderie, etc like any other group of people (I hate the word "clique").

I very much agree with this sentiment. Personally as a newer user I wouldn't say that there is too much content that does not belong here but rather too little authentic involvement when it comes to the actual issues. There are some good and serious threads - eg. well thought out blackpill threads, threads about feeling down etc. - that are then being derailed and thus ruined by cheap postmaxxing.

The RDF gang's shitposting has somehow managed to be incredibly, sickeningly obnoxious to me, and I can't put my finger on how.
It's because 90% of it is irrelevant in jokes that you'll only understand if you're part of their group

We should just ban everyone on the forum except me tbh
I like this idea. We can just watch you slowely decend into madness by yourself. Until you finally ban yourself for breaking your rules

its monkey nuts
They can't even get your catchphrase right. It's over, no, it never began. Go ER, go AM, go PM, go NOON, go MIDNIGHT. COPE COPE COPE COPE tbh ngl.