Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had it going and then..... the genetics attacked

Slikah_Shlika

Slikah_Shlika

Banned
-
Starting off as a kid, I was super cute, like no showing off, but I had it going on. I was super extroverted and excelled at everything I did. I was EXTREMELY good socially, I was extremely good at making people laugh, and I was extremely good at captivating people's attention and getting validation. I thought that these things were just in my blood. Every reject I ever saw was weird to me and creeped me the fuck out (I was a HUGE FUCKING normie). No questions were ever asked, no weird looks were ever given and my high position in society was never challenged. In school I was the cool, cute, mysterious, and reliable one. Bitches were on my dick DAILY and when you talked about crushes, I was always the first pick. I could talk with women the way I fucking wanted to I fucking toyed with them. It seemed so weird to me that boys were literally fighting each other over the same girls who were swooning all over me. In front of the normal boys, girls always keep a cool act. They seed the opportunity of a slight chance of dating them in the heads of the ape-like boys who are craving attention from the opposite sex, and they string them along as they please. It's a fucking game to them. Of course they let me in on all of their tactics, opinions, and bla bla fucking bla. Life was just too easy for me. I was different. In my eyes, I was something special, something superior. I looked down at the peasants, so to speak. I was never challenged because my fuckboy status was set in stone. No boy was jealous. No. It seemed quite the opposite was at play. They wanted my insight. They wanted me to be their friend. They had too much to gain, so they stuck by my side like dogs. I had everything coming to me like fucking oxygen. I never knew the concept of loneliness, and I've never experienced rejection or been bullied. I was the one to bully others. I thought that I had been chosen. I never gave all these blessings a single fucking thought. I was just lucky. Built different. This is how life is going to keep on cruising right? Right?

HELL TO THE FUCK NO.

At 18 years of age I was hit with the biggest humbling of my entire existence. The world came crashing down on me. I never hit any significant growth spurt, and my face had become fucking disfigured over the years. Due to fucking cancer. But what can that even change, guys? Life's still gonna be EZ AF right? Nah. Girls avoided me. Making friends seemed like the most impossible thing to do. I was cast out of my castle. I was no longer the king. I realized that I was nothing special. I was useless. And then so many things hit me one after the other. I realized how cold humans are. How cold I was. How shallow and fucked up this world is and how fucked up things are working on a day-to-day basis. Only when I was humbled. Only when I tried to crawl back to the top and was thrown out again did I understand that I had now become a fucking loser. The things that made me feel special were not in my fucking blood (a.k.a just had the knack for these things). It was in my DNA. My facial structure, my height, my eyes, my nose, my ears, and my skeletal structure. These were the things that carried my entire existence. My courage, my passion, my mystique, my worth, my social skills, my connections, and my success. So many fucking things were built on such a fragile base. I wanted to fucking cry. It's like building a super cool fucking house on soil that can vanish at any given time. And it vanished for me. For some, it still stands strong, but my house was completely fucking gone. I had become hideous. And then I resonated with the fucking losers I despised. Because now I am one of them. It makes sense, huh? You only give a shit when it affects you, but if it doesn't, tough luck I couldn't give a shit lmao. And that's how it is. This life is cold af if you guys would ascend, you wouldn't give a shit about this platform anymore. It's so fucking funny, life is just a fucking joke, and I'm only saying this because I was ripped out of my lucky ass experience. I was the cold piece of shit that participated, and you faggots are trying to revert and become cold pieces of shits so YOU can participate. It's roles reversed for me. I don't give a shit anymore. I lived years with the ability of a cute chad, and now that I'm an Incel I want to stay like this forever. Guys. Girls are the most insecure, shallow, and coldhearted pieces of shit beings out there. Sure, guys too but holy fucking shit. The things I was lucky to see and experience would make some of you guys commit SUICIDE ON THE SPOT. Don't chase these fucking foids trust me, and if you land one handle with care, don't get too attached and treat IT like the absolute piece of shits that it is. This goes against my religion but try to live your life first. Try to love yourself even if you don't get validation from external sources. You don't even know when your last breath will be taken, so just fucking live lmfao do something. Pussy is overrated. It gets dull like everything in this world we are designed to seek out MORE AND MORE AND MORE. It's what made us come this far in the first place and what makes us so fucking miserable in the long run. Just live brocels. Live and adapt. Even with no offspring or partner to share this shit world with. Find a religion and practice it. Do something other than foid hunting. Foids are fucking cringe, and the ones obsessed with them are even cringier. I love you fags stay healthy.

37905.jpg

With all due respect.
That nigger is Solluminati it's not me babe

At 18 years of age I was hit with the biggest humbling of my entire existence. The world came crashing down on me. I never hit any significant growth spurt, and my face had become fucking disfigured over the years. Due to fucking cancer. But what can that even change, guys? Life's still gonna be EZ AF right? Nah. Girls avoided me. Making friends seemed like the most impossible thing to do. I was cast out of my castle. I was no longer the king. I realized that I was nothing special. I was useless.
HOLY REAL
Only when I was humbled. Only when I tried to crawl back to the top and was thrown out again did I understand that I had now become a fucking loser. The things that made me feel special were not in my fucking blood (a.k.a just had the knack for these things). It was in my DNA. My facial structure, my height, my eyes, my nose, my ears, and my skeletal structure. These were the things that carried my entire existence. My courage, my passion, my mystique, my worth, my social skills, my connections, and my success.
Knowing you can never see people from that era again because it'll destroy any remaining positive image of you that exists:feelsbadman:

GAZER GAZER DOOWEE SO IN THE BUILDING

@CopingForBrutality