Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are Psychopaths – A Socio-Historic Review

I didn't read this, but, I'm becoming a bit of a psychopath myself. Which is interesting (and sad), because I used to be a diehard moralist. I also used to get hurt a lot. I enjoy my current life better.

High value post. Some specious reasoning, but even then there's just too much here, and in life, to corroborate the title. Stellar work.

Will save it to read later, great work

Veganism is an aesthetics for foids. Foids account for most leather products. Foids are also the majority to bark about climate, yet, they reportedly consume energy most. Also, aren't a lot of beauty products made from various animals?
I literally know a foid who claims to be a vegan, yet, eats fish because according to her, suffering of fish doesn't really hit her that hard. Also, your comment is really fucking confusing. Does a psychopath have to prove their psychopathy by literally attempt to torture every species?
Perfume is based off Dead animal cells.