Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a child on this earth that exists as a direct result of my actions.

This happened a long time ago if he's talking about r9k before the tranny raid.

Doesn’t matter, point is that OP exhibited cucked behaviour in the past. I’ve been incel my whole life but I never did anything so cucked in my life.

Doesn’t matter, point is that OP exhibited cucked behaviour in the past. I’ve been incel my whole life but I never did anything so cucked in my life.
I think doing cucked shit in the past (unintentionally of course) makes you a stronger incel in the future. That's why us oldcels are suspicious of you GenZ fucks that never asked a bitch out ever, and now we have all these outings like today because you actually <<gasp>> "tried." There's a lot of horrible pain and regret in knowing you did that shit and didn't even know it how hard it would come back to bite you

Last edited:
Back in 2011 I was a part of a skype group consisting of like 8 people, mostly /r9k/ posters. We would voice chat regularly and there was this one guy who swore he was the worst off out of anyone. He was ~21 at the time, had been a NEET since he got his high school diploma (or equivalent or whatever), no gf, no friends, etc. He wasn't quite NT but not actually a genuine autist either, but sort of socially stunted due to his upbringing. He was raised by a single mom and while his mom did remarry for like a few years before getting divorced again, and dated some other guys, none of them were really father figures to him or had much interest in being such from what I remember him telling me. He was also homeschooled from a young age and his mother sounded pretty mentally ill and from what he told me I got the impression that she was socially isolating him on purpose, though perhaps I was reading into things too much.

Anyway, he insisted he was the least likely to get a gf and always went on about how fucked he was. I asked to see his pic multiple times, and one day he actually sent me his pic and I thought he was trolling. He was a MEGA prettyboy, like a legit 9/10. He also looked younger than his age, I would have thought he was 17-18 I remember being like "NO WAY THIS IS YOU WTF" and he actually got on cam to prove it was him. I told him he could get a gf EASILY if he tried and he was like "no girl would ever want me, blah blah blah". He told me he would trade places with me saying I had a much better chance even though I'm ugly (he admitted I'm ugly, he saw my pic) because I'm tall, funny, deep voice, blah blah blah.

I told him I would prove once and for all that he could easily get a gf by making an okcupid profile with his pic and setting him up for a date. So he agreed to let me do this and I got to work making the profile and messaging every girl in between the ages of 18-35 within like 10 miles of where he lived in. He lived in the midwest and not in a big city so it's not like there were that many. I got some replies and I had what I believed to be 5 strong prospects. I told him and said I was going to set him up on 5 dates and he was like "no! I can't handle 5 rejections!". But he ultimately agreed to go on one date. So out of the 5 prospects, there was one that stood out a lot. Whereas with the other 4 I was still putting in more effort into the conversations, this girl was double messaging, writing walls of text, and practically begging to meet up. She was 25 years old, quite obese, and was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania SOTN, Death Note, and Fruits Basket (how the fuck do I even remember this despite having a shitty memory?). I had played/seen these before so I was able to talk with her about them and she went on about how we must be "soulmates". She asked for "my" phone number and I asked him on skype if I could give her his number and he said "no I need you to set up the date so give her your number" so I gave her my number and she just started blowing up my phone with texts. In case it's not obvious, I choose to set up the date with her because she was by far the most interested and thus the least likely to flake or reject him. He also said he had no standards and would take any woman that would have him so it was a no-brainer.

So the day after the scheduled date I got on skype and one of the guys in the group was like "you won't believe what [aforementioned 9/10 pretty boy] did!". I remember thinking "oh boy, how did he fuck this up?" since he had the tendency to say one weird shit at times. So I messaged him directly when he got online and the FIRST thing he said was "I lost my virginity". He went on to tell me how the date went and early on he confessed that she was actually talking to someone else and she didn't mind that much. GEE I WONDER WHY! Then they went back to her place and he then proceeded to go into graphic detail about the rest. Like...really graphic.

Anyway, they became a couple and he went from being online like 12 hours a day to not being online for days at a time and by early 2012 he pretty much stopped getting on and the group kind of died off.

Then one day in 2016-2017 he randomly got on skype and we talked for a while. He said him and that girl ended up getting married and he had recently gotten his degree and had a decent job as an engineer. Apparently getting a gf gave him the motivation he needed to get his shit together. He then told me his wife was pregnant and expecting in a few months or so. When he asked me what I was up to, I straight up told him I was flipping burgers and moderating /r/incels. He seemed to be under the impression I was joking. That was the last time we talked. Assuming there wasn't an abortion or miscarriage, the kid must be ~6 year old now. Either in first grade or starting this year.

I've been reflecting on my life a lot as I've gotten older. Until recently I never really thought about the situation as "another human exists because of me" and it's surreal to think about it like that. This is the closest thing I'll ever have to actually making an impact on the world. I never made this much of an impact on anyone else's life and my posts online are nothing but dust in the wind.
I would feel proud if i ever did something like that and you should too.

I would feel proud if i ever did something like that and you should too.
Also shows there isn't really such a thing as karma. You did so much for a guy and what u got in return ?

Incels have a huge crabs in a bucket mentality. I didn’t expect this thread to get as much “cuck” responses as it did.

Tbh though, I’d only use his pics for Chadfish. I don’t see myself going through that much effort of talking to a bunch of girls just to get another person laid.

Incels have a huge crabs in a bucket mentality. I didn’t expect this thread to get as much “cuck” responses as it did.

Tbh though, I’d only use his pics for Chadfish. I don’t see myself going through that much effort of talking to a bunch of girls just to get another person laid.
I think in some way he wasn't doing it to help him, insofar as this was a curious lab experiment just to prove the blackpill, because let's face it Chadcels are gonna get their dick wet eventually

I think in some way he wasn't doing it to help him, insofar as this was a curious lab experiment just to prove the blackpill, because let's face it Chadcels are gonna get their dick wet eventually
True true. Especially when she still let him fuck after she found out she was talking to a different dude the entire time :feelskek:

he confessed that she was actually talking to someone else and she didn't mind that much

Air Force Medal of Honor

MEDAL OF HONOR
@Ryo_Hazuki

Citation:
Acting selflessly and with complete disregard for his own chances of ascending, @Ryo_Hazuki did not hesitate to set up an irl date for his comrade, a chadlite in looks who was crippled into mentalceldom by a lifetime of parental abuse.
Thanks entirely to @Ryo_Hazuki 's selfless and heroic actions, the mentalcel immediately ascended, and is now married with children to the foid @Ryo_Hazuki set him up with.

I've been reflecting on my life a lot as I've gotten older. Until recently I never really thought about the situation as "another human exists because of me" and it's surreal to think about it like that. This is the closest thing I'll ever have to actually making an impact on the world. I never made this much of an impact on anyone else's life and my posts online are nothing but dust in the wind.
Incorrect. Your actions moderating r/incels, allowing it to become the major early online cultural force for the spreading of the blackpill, which is now going mainstream, was very important. Arguably more important that having a kid with a fat roastie. Your actions have led to the salvation of millions of males globally.

Its not said often enough, but this forum is the vanguard of a very new ideology that will soon rise to challenge mainstream western feminism and possibly the entirety of the world's gynocentric systems. You did good brocel.

The brutal part is that they never even thanked you lmao.

At least his fat wive could set you up with a friend of her or something but no.

Normies have no shame and you should NEVER help them.

Last edited:
The brutal part is that they never even thanked you lmao.
He actually did thank me.
At least his fat wive could set you up with a friend of her or something but no.
They lived 1000+ miles away. Also no girl wants to date a horse face ugly guy and that fact doesn't magically change just because someone introduces the ugly guy to her. I've actually had friends try to set me up with women when I was younger and they all rejected me.

do you think he had some body image problems or some kind of mental illness to not realize how good looking he was?
or was he just trying to fit in with other incels and be a part of the community?

JFL @ the idea of an incel being the sole reason two other people fuck and bring another soul into this cucked, degenerate, faggot world.

God truly is a comedian who revels in irony.

Incorrect. Your actions moderating r/incels, allowing it to become the major early online cultural force for the spreading of the blackpill, which is now going mainstream, was very important. Arguably more important that having a kid with a fat roastie. Your actions have led to the salvation of millions of males globally.

Its not said often enough, but this forum is the vanguard of a very new ideology that will soon rise to challenge mainstream western feminism and possibly the entirety of the world's gynocentric systems. You did good brocel.
I legit got goosebumps reading this.

do you think he had some body image problems or some kind of mental illness to not realize how good looking he was?
He didn't think he was ugly, but he also didn't realize how good looking he was. He thought he would never get a gf because he's shy, short, socially awkward etc. He thought those things mattered more than face, but he was ultimately proven wrong.
or was he just trying to fit in with other incels and be a part of the community?
For starters, /r9k/ (most of the people in the skype group were posters there as the group originally started from a thread where people were posting their skype names) was never some mecca for sub4s. Also worth noting it wasn't ever even all that blackpilled. Even back in 2010-2012, discussion of looks would get lots of replies like "ACKCHUALLY I SEE UGLY GUY WITH GFS ALL THE TIME! :soy:".

That out of the way, at the time he was a socially isolated, awkward, weeb who had not had a gf before, so he fit in with the /r9k/ demographic, despite his gigapretty boy looks.

I just find it funny.

There are guys here that have crazy standards like wanting a Becky gf or Stacy gf, but then you have this 9/10 pretty boy struggling to a gf, and had to go with someone that was subpar. Yes, seems like juggernaut law still prevails.

Based lelouch PFP bhai

Oh and dn rd

Why the fuck would you pair him up with a landwhale? 9/10 prettyboy could easily get a skinny white Stacy/Stacylite, doubt any foid would flake on him; unless you were trying to set him up for failure, which would be based. Hope that hogbeast has good genes, feel bad for his kid if he becomes anything below a 6/10. :feelshaha:
BBWs can be attractive as long as they're young, under 300lbs, and have a curvy shape.

OP show pics of the dude or the foid I want to see

JFL, i just cant. Helping mentally ill chad ascend and make a baby. The absolute state of this forum.

He prob thinks he was responsible for all of it too. While all he did was, show up with a pretty face and just fuck the whore that was properly setup for him.

Brutal cuckpill

W
Back in 2011 I was a part of a skype group consisting of like 8 people, mostly /r9k/ posters. We would voice chat regularly and there was this one guy who swore he was the worst off out of anyone. He was ~21 at the time, had been a NEET since he got his high school diploma (or equivalent or whatever), no gf, no friends, etc. He wasn't quite NT but not actually a genuine autist either, but sort of socially stunted due to his upbringing. He was raised by a single mom and while his mom did remarry for like a few years before getting divorced again, and dated some other guys, none of them were really father figures to him or had much interest in being such from what I remember him telling me. He was also homeschooled from a young age and his mother sounded pretty mentally ill and from what he told me I got the impression that she was socially isolating him on purpose, though perhaps I was reading into things too much.

Anyway, he insisted he was the least likely to get a gf and always went on about how fucked he was. I asked to see his pic multiple times, and one day he actually sent me his pic and I thought he was trolling. He was a MEGA prettyboy, like a legit 9/10. He also looked younger than his age, I would have thought he was 17-18 I remember being like "NO WAY THIS IS YOU WTF" and he actually got on cam to prove it was him. I told him he could get a gf EASILY if he tried and he was like "no girl would ever want me, blah blah blah". He told me he would trade places with me saying I had a much better chance even though I'm ugly (he admitted I'm ugly, he saw my pic) because I'm tall, funny, deep voice, blah blah blah.

I told him I would prove once and for all that he could easily get a gf by making an okcupid profile with his pic and setting him up for a date. So he agreed to let me do this and I got to work making the profile and messaging every girl in between the ages of 18-35 within like 10 miles of where he lived in. He lived in the midwest and not in a big city so it's not like there were that many. I got some replies and I had what I believed to be 5 strong prospects. I told him and said I was going to set him up on 5 dates and he was like "no! I can't handle 5 rejections!". But he ultimately agreed to go on one date. So out of the 5 prospects, there was one that stood out a lot. Whereas with the other 4 I was still putting in more effort into the conversations, this girl was double messaging, writing walls of text, and practically begging to meet up. She was 25 years old, quite obese, and was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania SOTN, Death Note, and Fruits Basket (how the fuck do I even remember this despite having a shitty memory?). I had played/seen these before so I was able to talk with her about them and she went on about how we must be "soulmates". She asked for "my" phone number and I asked him on skype if I could give her his number and he said "no I need you to set up the date so give her your number" so I gave her my number and she just started blowing up my phone with texts. In case it's not obvious, I choose to set up the date with her because she was by far the most interested and thus the least likely to flake or reject him. He also said he had no standards and would take any woman that would have him so it was a no-brainer.

So the day after the scheduled date I got on skype and one of the guys in the group was like "you won't believe what [aforementioned 9/10 pretty boy] did!". I remember thinking "oh boy, how did he fuck this up?" since he had the tendency to say one weird shit at times. So I messaged him directly when he got online and the FIRST thing he said was "I lost my virginity". He went on to tell me how the date went and early on he confessed that she was actually talking to someone else and she didn't mind that much. GEE I WONDER WHY! Then they went back to her place and he then proceeded to go into graphic detail about the rest. Like...really graphic.

Anyway, they became a couple and he went from being online like 12 hours a day to not being online for days at a time and by early 2012 he pretty much stopped getting on and the group kind of died off.

Then one day in 2016-2017 he randomly got on skype and we talked for a while. He said him and that girl ended up getting married and he had recently gotten his degree and had a decent job as an engineer. Apparently getting a gf gave him the motivation he needed to get his shit together. He then told me his wife was pregnant and expecting in a few months or so. When he asked me what I was up to, I straight up told him I was flipping burgers and moderating /r/incels. He seemed to be under the impression I was joking. That was the last time we talked. Assuming there wasn't an abortion or miscarriage, the kid must be ~6 year old now. Either in first grade or starting this year.

What you describe is the average user of this forum / incel spaces.

The most vocal and prominent incel space orbiters are not incels but people like that.

You should've met up with her instead of him.

interesting story. Both based and cucked for setting up that date.

I'll admit, while talking with this girl, I was jealous as fuck, especially when talking about video games and anime. She's the exact type of girl I would go for (and get brutally rejected by) and the same goes for most truecels. We love those fat nerdy girls largely due to the illusion of attainability (see: juggernaut law) but this is real life, the pretty boy gets the fat nerdy girl.
:feelsrope:

She was 25 years old, quite obese, and was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania SOTN, Death Note, and Fruits Basket (how the fuck do I even remember this despite having a shitty memory?). I had played/seen these before so I was able to talk with her about them and she went on about how we must be "soulmates".
NGL even one of those interests would allow me to tolerate a landwhale, my broken dream is helping her burn calories in bed.

He went on to tell me how the date went and early on he confessed that she was actually talking to someone else and she didn't mind that much. GEE I WONDER WHY!
because foids are hypocrites, she probably doesn't even seriously like any of those anime and is just feigning interest to appeal to guys into it to give her a chance, to give herself a niche appeal

Apparently getting a gf gave him the motivation he needed to get his shit together.
wait until she goes full roastie and he realizes she faked her geekness to get her claws into his face and wallet

I'm sure you've touched some of us during your time in this community. Also had no idea you cameback ,it's great to see you , i was wondering what you were up to

because foids are hypocrites, she probably doesn't even seriously like any of those anime and is just feigning interest to appeal to guys into it to give her a chance, to give herself a niche appeal
For starters, it's gigacope to think that any woman needs to feign interest in anything to "get guys to give them a chance" since all women have tons and tons of options regardless of appearance, personality, interests, etc. (see: juggernaut law). While there are fake nerdy girls who do it for some extra attention (maybe for extra simpbux online) I think it's kind of overblown.

In fact, I would argue that MEN are far more likely to be disingenuous about their interests, beliefs, or views in an attempt to attract the opposite sex than women are. I've known so many men over the years that will act one way when only dudes are around, but COMPLETELY different when a woman is present. I've known guys who were total edgelords who made the most offensive jokes you could imagine, but when a woman was around they'd suddenly become SJWs. Guys who were assholes but tried to pretend to be some bleeding heart sensitive guy when a woman was around. Guys who tried to act more "alpha" or "macho" when a woman was around. Guys that would try to act "mysterious". Guys who would suddenly become tryhard comedians. Literally some jekyll and hyde type shit. Hell, i'd even say that the vast majority of men are like this to some extent. I've even known chads who do this shit. Whatever personality or behaviors a man thinks women like, he will try his hardest to emulate them in the presence of women. Can't emulate a good looking face though.

Apparently getting a gf gave him the motivation he needed to get his shit together. He then told me his wife was pregnant and expecting in a few months or so. When he asked me what I was up to, I straight up told him I was flipping burgers and moderating /r/incels. He seemed to be under the impression I was joking.
Holy fuck man this was the most brutal part of this post :giga::fuk:

For starters, it's gigacope to think that any woman needs to feign interest in anything to "get guys to give them a chance" since all women have tons and tons of options regardless of appearance, personality, interests, etc. (see: juggernaut law).

It doesn't mean she wants those options though - a lot of geeks are disgusted by normy women, can't relate to them, so thinking they share a hobby is a connection that can be exploited.

Cupid but there's no happy ending for you brutal!

This is litERally (no exaggERation) the most cucked thing I’ve evER read on this forum, and the fact that OP used to be a mod of this forum just shows you the state of the forum
Joke of a forum tbh
Well considering that sissyboy knajjed was a mod, leaves much to ponder... whether or not moderation is being held by absolutely less (%) incel-tier compared to some other users, who would take on the position righteously. ( they do it for free anyways... )

Last edited:
This post is so surreal and brutal tbh we give so many hands to people they take the full arm

You have led someone to the place you yourself cannot enter. Selfless and admireble, good on you for potentically saving a guy from an incel future. (BTW, "Ryo_Hazuki", finally a name I recognize from back in the day)

when i think about how much time ive spent rotting away while people who happened to be better looking than me are going out and having a great life with friends and girlfriends i want to crack my skull against a wall. how do you even cope?