Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This we site is seriously going downhill faster than a landslide

Tfw no big tiddie 2d gf to read this thread with

maybe there should be more forums/boards tbh. nothing is wrong with this site getting popular.

I miss a bit the may/june/july incels.is, the one I discovered. It was different ngl, there was nausea, FaceandLMS was more active, catfishman23 was the forum's joke and good posters I liked like bagecel or stromlitaqua were more active too

The forum has a different atmosphere ngl, but I guess we'll just have to adapt

It's over for nostalgiacels

dude 1000 posts in under one month

animefags are unbelievable

It's because 90% of it is irrelevant in jokes that you'll only understand if you're part of their group
If I ever meet any of these people in the real world I'm going to attack them.

I like this idea. We can just watch you slowely decend into madness by yourself. Until you finally ban yourself for breaking your rules

TOPKEK

respecting the rules is modcuckery

I hate this place but love it at the same time. A lot of you say frustrating things but if I have to go back to /r9k/ I might unironically rope.
if you came here from a "-chan" forum instead of puahate/sluthate/lookism you shouldn't be here anyway

It's strange though, before their arrival, I was fine with even the silliest of shitposts, I enjoyed them. I still enjoy the likes of Indari's incoherent ranting, or Nauseas cryptic nonsense, or Ritalincels dull cuck response images.
The RDF gang's shitposting has somehow managed to be incredibly, sickeningly obnoxious to me, and I can't put my finger on how.

>dont mention me in the shitpost gang

Might as well ban half of the forum then
"XD REEEE XDDD OMFG ANIMECEL R9KER HERE WHAT'S A MAXILLA?OMFG STACYYY! ROASTIE!!! YOU CAN'T CALL AN OLD BALD GUY A BALDCEL BCUZ HE HAD A WIFE 30 YEARS AGO :(((("

edit: FACT: I put the word "animecel" into that stupid little paragraph before I saw that you had it as your user title, I'm growing telepathic.

man-pointing-gun-his-head-27014443.jpg

Last edited:
Like another poster said on another thread, after the blackpill has been fully explained there isn't much left to do except shitpost and vent here, so I have nothing against postmaxxers/factions.

understand that this is a SUPPORTING SITE for men who cant get laid why do you want to see suicidefuel? :feelsokman::feelsokman: isnt this the purpose of it? why are you denying something obvious or are you too low iq to remember stuff. enough with go er er er er er er er er er er er er

"XD REEEE XDDD OMFG ANIMECEL R9KER HERE WHAT'S A MAXILLA?OMFG STACYYY! ROASTIE!!! YOU CAN'T CALL AN OLD BALD GUY A BALDCEL BCUZ HE HAD A WIFE 30 YEARS AGO :(((("

edit: FACT: I put the word "animecel" into that stupid little paragraph before I saw that you had it as your user title, I'm growing telepathic.

man-pointing-gun-his-head-27014443.jpg

t. colez biker gang :DDDDDDDD

"edit: FACT: I put the word "animecel" into that stupid little paragraph before I saw that you had it as your user title, I'm growing telepathic.
Damn already getting your wizard powers

I like this place and I don't even care about shitposters somes of them are funny. The thing who make a forum bad is the attentions whores (foid) presence, and they can't even ask for attention because they gonna be ban if we discover they are womens

No fappers need to fuck off.
Fapping is a natural urge, suppressing it is unnatural.

A lot of un-natural copes going on these days.

In my week or so here I can’t say I have noticed a decline in quality. :feelstastyman:

Place used to be way better back in the early part of the year. I remember lurking before the weeb fags started shitting up the board it was like day and night the difference. Ignore function does help clear up all the shit tho.

I guess im part of the new wave :feelshmm:.
I know i shitpost alot but also try to give serious content

/b/ is still better than /r9k/ despite all the spam and illegal shit

I keep enjoying this site the same and sometimes more every day. The new guys surprise me with high iq posts too a lot of the times.

From the factions
To the Japan obsessed shitposters
To the nofap cult
To the just absolute cringe posting by all the newer users and even some established ones

This place is starting to just look like /b/
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I dont even like looking at the replies to posts anymore because it's always the same shit that contributes absolutely nothing.

It's all seemed to happen in the past month or so
View attachment 51551

I just saw a thread devolve into such bad shitposting that I considered ignoring everyone in it. I never do that kind of thing.

i have noticed a decline, but i can't tell if the forum itself changed for the worse or my personal experience of the forum has changed.
maybe shit will pick-up and things will get better, but that's unlikely, especially if my perception is the reason behind my dissatisfaction

people don't want quality, actual blackpill threads don't get replies. People just want a place to shitpost without the normie invaders on 4chan. PSL is full of chadlites crying about being sub8 too so it's not like you can go to those places either.

We need a shitposting section. Offtopic is not enough.

One or two word replies and empty quote replies should be given warnings and eventually banned if the user keeps doing it. Postmaxxers should be gassed.
There's people here with thousands of posts, 99% of them being one word/emote shitposts or empty quote replies.

Might as well ban half of the forum then

I already tried registering years ago, they won't approve me. I did come from master hatechan and reddit though. although I disabled my reddit account several months ago.