Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Non-nt cels gtfih

What level of autism do you have?

• Level 1

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Level 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Level 3

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
My prediction is that most will be level 1, few will be level 2 and none will be level 3

@DarkStar @Rabbi Schneerson @Lonelyus @Ron.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @Stupid Clown @Todd Thundercock @BLACKED.COM @Friezacel

That's all the users I can think if right now.

I'd be hear all day if I tagged every non nt lol

Bump it up

fat guy GIF

My prediction is that most will be level 1, few will be level 2 and none will be level 3

@DarkStar @Rabbi Schneerson @Lonelyus @Ron.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @Stupid Clown @Todd Thundercock @BLACKED.COM @Friezacel

Level 1 aka Asperger’s. It’s not like I’m retarded and can’t talk right, I’m just socially awkward and have obsessive interests *cars*. I struggle to talk about anything than cars and find it impossible to socialize meaningfully with normies.

Level 1 aka Asperger’s. It’s not like I’m retarded and can’t talk right, I’m just socially awkward and have obsessive interests *cars*. I struggle to talk about anything than cars and find it impossible to socialize meaningfully with normies.
Brutal. That's how I am to (I've never gotten a test tho so I can't know for sure if I have it)

According to an online fast test, slightly autist.

But I do not know man, When you know something is true, how can you ignore that information when talking bullshit? The bluepill is like people who say the earth is flat.

@kay' has postpartum depression :lul::lul:

But I do not know man, When you know something is true, how can you ignore that information when talking bullshit? The bluepill is like people who say the earth is flat.
Fr. I sometimes try to find stuff to disprove the blackpill to feel better about life but the studies don't exist mang

There's levels to this shit

Brutal. That's how I am to (I've never gotten a test tho so I can't know for sure if I have it)
You probably do. If you were NT, you wouldn’t have 10k+ posts on here most likely. I know a user here who is an uglier NT, and he still has a solid group of guy friends who reach out to hang out. If you’re NT, you’re not gonna be as isolated as we are unless you are ridiculously hideous, which most of us aren’t. If you can’t even make a decent group of guy friends, that’s a serious sign you are autistic to some degree, most likely level 1. That’s why level 1 is brutal. You’re viewed too normal to deserve help and you are too abnormal to fit in. Brutal middle ground pill

Being blackpilled doesn’t mean you are autistic. It just means you have enough brain power to see things objectively for how they are, not live in delusion. I don’t doubt you are slightly autistic though, as most of us are.

You probably do. If you were NT, you wouldn’t have 10k+ posts on here most likely. I know a user here who is an uglier NT, and he still has a solid group of guy friends who reach out to hang out. If you’re NT, you’re not gonna be as isolated as we are unless you are ridiculously hideous, which most of us aren’t. If you can’t even make a decent group of guy friends, that’s a serious sign you are autistic to some degree, most likely level 1. That’s why level 1 is brutal. You’re viewed too normal to deserve help and you are too abnormal to fit in. Brutal middle ground pill
Yeah true. I did have some friends in school but they have autistic behaviors just like I do.

I'm still kinda friends with them now but I'm really bad at checking in with them so our friendship is slowly dying out (which is my fault)

Can’t read, too blurry. Doesn’t matter. I’ve seen these descriptions 100 times or more
Wtf why is it so blurry?

I'll find another pic for the guy lol

Yeah true. I did have some friends in school but they have autistic behaviors just like I do.
Classic autist trait. You only can “click” with other people who also have it.
I'm still kinda friends with them now but I'm really bad at checking in with them so our friendship is slowly dying out (which is my fault)
Not surprising. We struggle to maintain social relationships because we either are too involved with them and over social, or we withdraw and don’t interact much. Kinda similar for me

Classic autist trait. You only can “click” with other people who also have it.

Not surprising. We struggle to maintain social relationships because we either are too involved with them and over social, or we withdraw and don’t interact much. Kinda similar for me
Yeah I wish I was better about it tbh. One of my closest friends like 99% has autism. He talks about music stuff a lot and Is very obsessed with it.

He also always had weird social behavior too (just like me)

I remember one time in middle school me and him were rocking back and forth in these chairs in unison and we didn't even notice until the teacher pointed it out lol

View attachment 1233907

Hopefully this pic isn't blurry
That’s about right. I actually knew a level 3 autist in elementary school. He was so retarded he couldn’t speak, and was throwing tantrums all day. He even punched the nice old lady who was his helper. I felt bad for her, because she was being nice to him and he was a brat. I bet nobody here is a level 3. Level 2 at worst I’d say. I know a few users who I think are level 2’s. Most of them seem like level 1’s to me, and there are a few obviously NT users too

Yeah I wish I was better about it tbh. One of my closest friends like 99% has autism. He talks about music stuff a lot and Is very obsessed with it.
Music to him is what cars are to me most likely.
He also always had weird social behavior too (just like me)

I remember one time in middle school me and him were rocking back and forth in these chairs in unison and we didn't even notice until the teacher pointed it out lol
Brutal. Sometimes I tap my hand on the chair or fidget around without realizing it

That’s about right. I actually knew a level 3 autist in elementary school. He was so retarded he couldn’t speak, and was throwing tantrums all day. He even punched the nice old lady who was his helper. I felt bad for her, because she was being nice to him and he was a brat. I bet nobody here is a level 3. Level 2 at worst I’d say. I know a few users who I think are level 2’s. Most of them seem like level 1’s to me, and there are a few obviously NT users too
Damn. I had quite a few level 3 autist in my elementary days.

I remember one day this kid that i sat next to got pissed at the teachers and flipped the desk and the desk hit my knee.

I feel bad for those niggas tbh

Damn. I had quite a few level 3 autist in my elementary days.

I remember one day this kid that i sat next to got pissed at the teachers and flipped the desk and the desk hit my knee.

I feel bad for those niggas tbh
Yeah, they are doomed. On the plus side, they are so mentally retarded they probably never feel lonely since their simple brains wouldn’t even desire socializing. They probably wouldn’t even know what sex is, and wouldn’t do anything if a woman was undressed for them.

Music to him is what cars are to me most likely.
Yep. Exactly

Brutal. Sometimes I tap my hand on the chair or fidget around without realizing it
I do that too and then I sometimes I notice some people are looking and then I remember how retarded I must look lol.

I also had this chew toy in 3rd grade to help me focus. My teachers was awesome as fuck. I feel bad for being such a dick to her.

I did apologize to her like 6 years later through email cuz I felt so bad lol

Yeah, they are doomed. On the plus side, they are so mentally retarded they probably never feel lonely since their simple brains wouldn’t even desire socializing. They probably wouldn’t even know what sex is, and wouldn’t do anything if a woman was undressed for them.
That's true

Yep. Exactly

I do that too and then I sometimes I notice some people are looking and then I remember how retarded I must look lol.
Yep. We must look kinda weird
I also had this chew toy in 3rd grade to help me focus. My teachers was awesome as fuck. I feel bad for being such a dick to her.
Chew toy?!! Lmao :lul: :lul: :lul:
I did apologize to her like 6 years later through email cuz I felt so bad lol
Tf did you do to her man?

Chew toy?!! Lmao :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tf did you do to her man?
Download 1

You wear these like a necklace and chew the rubber to help you focus. They were actually pretty based.

I just wouldn't listen and do the exact opposite of what she'd tell me.

There is probably some other shit too that I can't remember

View attachment 1233917

You wear these like a necklace and chew the rubber to help you focus. They were actually pretty based.

I just wouldn't listen and do the exact opposite of what she'd tell me.

There is probably some other shit too that I can't remember
Doesn’t sound too bad. Doubt you caused her any permanent mental scars, jfl.

I'm pretty sure I have Asperger's