Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving this forum for good

thank you for leaving. now get out and make youself some money and have fun with it. when you feel miserable dont come here, just buy a rope instead.
brutal necropost pill

Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list

Funny
Based lobster
Threads
Social media users proving blackpill
Foids proving blackpill on camera
Itcuck brainrot
Self-made meem

Didn't get into romantic relationship, didn't ascend, not planning to rope either

First, this forum introduced me to r/inceltear. In beginning it was funny to laugh about how they are uncapable of understanding few basic concepts, but it quickly got redundant and it's clear if I remain here I will be forced to endure their brainrot for eternity

Second reason is there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else. It's understandable how being 5"4 ethnic can make you unable to get sex but many of this forum also wanted to convince that I shouldn't have hobby, intetests, job or anything else and only LDAR. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too

Lastly I am living in one of those european countries where government won't buy russian gas and will happily leave their citizens freezing, woodstock quickly gets bought out, price of cheese has doubled and as life continues gets worse in many everyday aspects I have to shift my focus to help my family as much as I can and any bit of pessimism can be terminal

I will carry on with my journey under the same title on looksmax, as they have good advice on cheap nutrient rich diet among many other things

~Wishing everyone to ascend the sexhaving mountain, blackraven
I admit here we have too many autistic retards, but there are nice people as well. I've talked to some really good people here.

Generalizing that everyone here is giving bad advice's is the most retarded shit ever.

Bye