Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ban me! Ban me! You incel cowards, all hope is not lost. I’m tapping into my potential. I am good looking if put effort and jacked, fuck all of you!!!

S

sebby122

Banned
-
Fuck this stupid site, you are all wasting your lives, I don’t wanna ever go back to this thinking and mindset ever again. I have no reason to be here, I’ve never approached any girls or went to parties or clubs so I have no proof that all hope is lost. I’m going to make my self proud and leave this hell hole, if it means getting a haircut every 2 weeks then so be it. I’m not sacrificing my life and happiness over this shit, for all you that are truly ugly and deformed I am sorry, but that is not me, I know I’m attractive especially if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.

Now tell us what you really think! :feelskek:

This was definitely a hole

Imagine wasting your time signing up and waiting for approval by the admins to join just to post this. :feelsjuice:
Boyo you're as bad as us but you can't admit it.:feelskek:

here before this nigger comes back on a sleeper alt

man i wish i had as much free time as this guy did to make multiple accounts and harass other online users

You will be back and also not all of us have deformed faces

I don't get why so many users get banned. It's one of the freeest forum I know. Following the rules is not that hard.

I don't get why so many users get banned. It's one of the freeest forum I know. Following the rules is not that hard.
many of em are so toxic they get banned literally 100% of places and even here. completely on em

Stupid nigger

Imagine wasting your time signing up and waiting for approval by the admins to join just to post this. :feelsjuice:
Boyo you're as bad as us but you can't admit it.:feelskek:

strong first post :lul:

Fuck this stupid site, you are all wasting your lives, I don’t wanna ever go back to this thinking and mindset ever again. I have no reason to be here, I’ve never approached any girls or went to parties or clubs so I have no proof that all hope is lost. I’m going to make my self proud and leave this hell hole, if it means getting a haircut every 2 weeks then so be it. I’m not sacrificing my life and happiness over this shit, for all you that are truly ugly and deformed I am sorry, but that is not me, I know I’m attractive especially if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.

strong first post :lul:

Retards gotta be retards, always testing rules like they're getting paid.

if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more
Been there done that. See your alt in two weeks copercel.

Good For You Man Just don't put the rest of us who don't have what you have down.

Why go to the effort to making an account and on the first post you ask to be banned?

Joined Apr 2
Posts 1
Gender Hole in disguise

Can't make this shit up:feelskek:

Back to this mindset, what mindset?

I know I’m attractive especially if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more.

I used to cope and think that for a while as a youngcel lol, no I was 4/10 at best with a shower and haircut and "getting out there more" just caused more stress, sadness and frustration when I was rejected by women or made to feel unwelcome in a group of guys I was ever out drinking with.

Wow, what a retard.

Creates profile, logs in only to post such a thread and then leave.

We dont care that you leave, its better for us.

Fucking bastard.

if this make u feel better

That's right, leave this hell hole and enter another hell hole, also known as the life of a non-Chad male in society.

I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.
Yeah you’re definitely gonna ascend bro lol

See you tomorrow faggot

I have no reason to be here, I’ve never approached any girls
Yeah you shouldn't have been here in the first place fucking retard.

I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.

:feelsgah: OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!

Never change, you're perfect just the way you are.

,if it means getting a haircut every 2 weeks then so be it.
maybe an alt larping? :feelshaha:
Nicholas cage laugh

NONONO HE LEGIT SAID ENGINEERING :feelskek:

I know I’m attractive especially if I put in effort, I just need to get my social skills up and get out there more. Once I’m done with this semester of engineering, I’m ascending into the man I can truly be, approaching females and getting them to be mine.

Keep us updated on how many pussies you got after you get your degree and "put in effort", you bluepilled fucking coward.

what the fuck was this post and why waste the effort making an account just to post that you want to be banned :feelskek: fucking retard

cope harder stupid nigger faggot

Fakecel. Why are these threads even getting posted? No one cares.