Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of greyfag imbeciles ruining this beautiful forum

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Walking greyfags

Bluecels are keeping this place alive.

like 80% of greyfags i end up ignoring. and it doesn't even matter coz they end up getting b& anyway

JoinedFeb 24, 2022

just be like serge and deny every application

but you are a greycel and joined like a week ago

I wouldn't be so "Gray"...if only I was pain-free.

I hate it when greyfags say I shouldn’t hate foids or that foids are just as bad as men

GrAY ass niggers

I'm sorry, but I read that title in Lord Farquaad's voice. :feelsmage:

Why did you use groypers as the meme they aren’t glowies

This forum would be dead without new members as 80% of the userbase has either left or been banned

And JFL at the cope as you were a graycel maybe just a few weeks ago

Only group worse then greycels is low effort post maxers

i might be grey but i have 12 years of experience in hating whores online :smonk: and my posts are top tier quality

i might be grey but i have 12 years of experience in hating whores online :smonk: and my posts are top tier quality
It's not about post count it's about larps with 1-80 posts that joined last week and post retarded shit to troll

When I was gray I would just post to vent or post things about the blackpill or injustices. Same as now really.

I have been active in blackpilled spaces for almost 2 years at this point. Far from an ignorant greycel who found the blackpill yesterday. Not every greycel here is zoo visiter you know.

nigga u joined 2 months ago lol

HERE'S MY DAILY COCKSUCKING ROUTINE

@ParisCel "First, I like to watch this motivational PSL video of good looking men."