Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How is "my wife left me while I was protecting my country" in ukrainian [MEGATHREAD]

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Introduction

24th of February. R[UWSL]ussia starts invading Ukraine. Zelensky blocks borders for men in military service age and calls them in army. Foids however get free border pass and various benefits in their destination. Countries start sanctioning Russia. Pretentious cockroaches emerge and start shouting their yesterday acquired negotiating strategies on how to get Putin to pull back. War has begun..[/UWSL]
Chapter 1
Your majesty..:feelsYall:

1. Foids getting free border pass was only blatant proof of how feminism, gender equality and all the other bullshit dissapears when women get asked to do their part of the deal. It especially hurts knowing both of those tyrants forced teenagers to fight their war.
2. Preferential treatment for refugees. As proven time and time again whenever women get treated well they're never satisfied and always demand more.
3. They got out without their men. WE:feelskek:ALL:feelskek:KNOW:feelskek:WHATS:feelskek:GONNA:feelskek:HAPPEN:feelskek:WE:feelskek:ALL:feelskek:FUCKING:feelskek:KNOW:feelskek:WHATS:feelskek:GONNA:feelskek:HAPPEN:feelskek:

Chapter 2
You're so much better than him:ahegao:

1. Despite having 80% orthodox christian population, and all abrahamic religions saying that adultery=bad we all know that foids only have morality when there is someone that can punish them. Don't expect the big cloud man to stop them from cheating.

2. Unlike men who plan out their cheating endevours, it's not unusual for women to say "it just happened":feelskek: and also use star alignments and horoscopes to explain their bullshit choices

3. Ukrainians are very nationalistic. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT UKRAINIAN FOIDS WILL ONLY DATE UKRAINIAN MEN. It only means that once they bear a child they will teach them ukrainian traditions and culture but it doesn't matter what nationality childs father has as long as they're white and...

4. RICH If you haven't noticed eastern european women (especially ukrainian) are very objectively beautiful with soothing voice averaging 6.5-8.5 lookswise. They're fully aware of that so escaping their shithole country and marrying rich man is legit career path

5. While for men this war is just continuous pain for foids it's golden opportunity. As someone living in poor european countries people here don't travel alot so younger foids won't turn back once they see grass is greener outside of ukraine

6. One compound of having sex is alcohol. In europe alcohol consumption is inversely proportionate to lower wages, so Eastern europeans (which ukraine belongs to) are heavy drinkers. As you may know getting foid drunk is often how low tier normies have sex. The biggest problem is foid rejecting the drink because she doesn't trust the man. However this time when foid is invited to stay in house, it's not weird or suspicious in the slightest to put alcohol on the table to symbolically celebrate welcoming her under roof. If anything foid refusing it would be disrespectful

7. REMEMBER THEY TRAVEL ALONE! 300+km away with no neighbour that can snitch. Husband can't catch her cheating because he has to hide in the trenches in nowhere and only has time to call his wifey once a week

8. Being separated from their partner, disrupted routine and new environment creates a gap that someone will have to fill. Now tell me what do foids do after a breakup.. Maybe someone can help ease emotional pain, relieve stress, reduce anxiety or make them feel safe:feelshehe:

Chapter 3
I never had a boyfriend back in Ukraine:feelsUgh:
Imagine thinking foids will come back.

1. Many of them already took everything.

2. Their country is in ruins that will take decades to repair. Foids are known for abandoning anything as soon as it becomes difficult to manage.

3. Ukraine is the brazil of europe. It has it's own currency to be less dependant on europe monetary policies. Ukraine once tried to apply for european union membership but got denied due to questionable ways Zelensky got in power, human rights violations, sex trafficking and money laundering

4. Ukrainian minimum wage is 200€ while their neighbouring countries have around 450-600€. In my country select few ukrainians have already landed 700-800€ salary working as a cashier at shop or kiosk.

5. Their banking system is also fucked

6.Disrupted supply chains 22 million tons already not exported due to Putin's blockades

7. Ukrainian men are shorter and uglier

Dark cloud's silver lining

As depressing as this is atleast it won't go unnoticed as we now have peak internet userbase

:soy: Sorry chud, but women are the primary victims of war since they lose their loved ones :soy:

This war has been :blackpill: after :blackpill:

Me? Just enjoying the show :smonk:

Based thread. Good job!!

Tragedy for men, opportunity for women. JFL at this :feelsclown: world.

Best part?

We'll see a Hollywood movie about a fearless Ukrainian foid who escaped to the West but was able to decipher some secret Putin military code and because of her brilliance the Ghost of Kiev managed to take down the entire Russian air force and save Ukraine from Evil! :society:

At the end she marries an American Jew who calls her "the bravest woman I know!" The normie audience cheers with tears in their eyes.

Directed by Steven Spielberg

Best part?

We'll see a Hollywood movie about a fearless Ukrainian foid who escaped to the West but was able to decipher some secret Putin military code and because of her brilliance the Ghost of Kiev managed to take down the entire Russian air force and save Ukraine from Evil! :society:

At the end she marries an American Jew who calls her "the bravest woman I know!" The normie audience cheers with tears in their eyes.

Don't forget cuckensky role.

:soy: Sorry chud, but women are the primary victims of war since they lose their loved ones :soy:
poor women :( they lost thier husband and now only have chads:feelsbadman:. Only older women in ukrain (40-50+) really have to deal with that issue

Never trust women

I’m so confused on what they they actually thought was gonna happen letting their women go like that. Did they really think they would come back? What are their men even fighting for?
poor women :( they lost thier husband and now only have chads:feelsbadman:
Best part?

:lul::lul::lul: this thread is a fucking gold mine

Men die woman most affected

This war has been :blackpill: after :blackpill:

Me? Just enjoying the show :smonk:

Based thread. Good job!!

Tragedy for men, opportunity for women. JFL at this :feelsclown: world.

Best part?

I hate feminism. I really do. It has enabled women to be lazy whores without even knowing how to cook or live properly. The only thing they do is babble about how Justin Bieber has a great pERsonaliteehee and Lindsey Lohan/Paris Hilton. Female entitlement at it's finest. NOBODY owes you safety or refugee asylum. Or your safety.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Foids gotta FOID. They have the previlage of fleeing their country and fleeing problems. They don't have to get dirty and solve it. FOID gotta foid

I love fucking Ukrainian whores and cumming in their vile meat holes fucking disgusting vile degenerate whores :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Demographically over for ukraine, all their prime foids left for Europe to never come back