Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies proving blackpill right (without even realising it(in large quantites))

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
So I was watching Jubilee incel, plymouth warrior and ER videos on jewtube and scrolled down comment section..

Oh boi..

Don't ever try to estimate how dumb normies because they will always manage to be more retarded

No need for screenshot, It would take me effort, you can find out yourself as all comments are exact carbon copies of one another

Basically its "Wowzers if only he improved himself he will be getting pussy in no time"

or

"It's his toxic mindset that is the problem"

first off only chads, chadlites and upper class normies can get benefits of improving themselves

second

toxic mindset is a direct result of person is treated. I'm sure if we got kindergarteners and abused them for no reason they would grow up criminals

But that is me deboonking normie cope not normies fucking up in their own delusions and proving blackpill as the ultimate truth

I promise I'm not a liar, alright enough edging here's the best part

"He's not even that ugly and is actually decent looking"

THEY PROVED THE FACT THAT THERE IS A LINE THAT FORBIDS YOU FROM HAVING SEX BETWEEN AND THESE GUYS PASS IT

But for someone to win someone has to lose

But they don't care about the losers because why would they, besides then they would have to admit that life is unfair and we can't get that from normies

Fucking normalniggers and foids I want to murder them all (in the metaverse)

Normies are cringe.

And they’re the same ones who’d shit on him irl :feelshaha: