Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Foids so bad at making jokes ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41220
  • Start date
Deleted member 41220

Deleted member 41220

Coping is an automated process
-
Why ? in the history of humanity i don't think i've known any foid that was a good stand-up comic or even successful at actually being funny or just making jokes in general :feelshaha: it's like their entire repertoire is based on the sole fact that they are stinky holes and live an hard life compared to men ! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (foids problem!) their sense of humor is absolutely terrible , unwitty and pure trash ... no exception :dab:

Making jokes requires saying things that are unpopular. You are often making light of bad situations. Femoids generally avoid this, unless it is socially acceptable, such as mocking Incels. This puts a strict limit on the scope of their humor, if they were even capable of being humorous to begin with.

Femoids also have nothing else going on upstairs other than sex, ironically enough. Not necessarily sexual desire, but rather the idea of sex, feeling desired, and how to control men with their bodies. There is nothing else going on inside their heads. This is why virtually every joke they make has to do with sex.

Lastly, they're simply retarded.

Last edited:
People like to laugh at the misery of others and often the comedians who succeed come from a difficult environment or have had a rather chaotic journey (aka men), they manage to transcribe everything to make a good joke (but I think that the female brain is not adapted to generate humor).

Making jokes requires saying things that are unpopular. You are often making light of bad situations. Femoids generally avoid this, unless it is socially acceptable, such as mocking Incels. This puts a strict limit on the scope of their humor, if they were even capable of being humorous to begin with.

Femoids also have nothing else going on upstairs other than sex, ironically enough. Not necessarily sexual desire, but rather the idea of sex, feeling desired, and how to control men with their bodies. There is nothing else going on inside their heads. This is why virtually every joke they make has to do with sex.

Lastly, they're simply retarded.
Thats some pretty good point ngl :feelsthink:
True comedy comes from pain:feelscry:
They experience no true pain:feelscry:
But sweaty we give birth !!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
People like to laugh at the misery of others and often the comedians who succeed come from a difficult environment or have had a rather chaotic journey (aka men), they manage to transcribe everything to make a good joke (but I think that the female brain is not adapted to generate humor).
Based , but i think their entire foid body is not really well adapted for anything except taking chads cocks :dab:

Last edited:
women and humor goes together like oil and water

Even their bad tastes in jokes get a pass, since they have orbiters and foid friends who'll just laugh along.

Other than offering their holes they're not good at anything.

I have never laughed at anything a foid has said

I have never laughed at anything a foid has said
I haven't either in my 30 years old life :feelshaha: not a single time :feelshaha: they must really be that retarded i don't see anything else.

they are retarded

Because they are not as creative as men but dumber and more primitive. They talk about sex because thats the only thing they can talk about when making "jokes". There is nothing else in their chicken brains.