Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW roastie subhuman foid sucks bbc while her son interupts

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-

Jfl at foids

Fuck... the way she just mellow her voice and start sucking back.
She is in transe for BBC.
BBCs are ugly tho, always find they look like logs of shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Just more proof foids are evil and nasty.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: i hope russia erases the united states from the map

imagine waking up in the morning and feeling motivated to contribute to a society as this

Zognited States of America what a surprise

I bet the kid is another Tyrone's.

BBCs are ugly tho, always find they look like logs of shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I must admit: I never believed that White foids could genuinely connect with Negroe males mentally. When I posted a question on Yahoo Answers in 2016 about "I am not racist, but there just seems to be a great natural difference between the two. I'm not sure how anyone could view it as normal", I was quickly criticized and then had my question deleted.

imagine waking up in the morning and feeling motivated to contribute to a society as this
Yeah partly why I want to be a neet this is why I say its cucked to pay taxes or even do professions that contribute to society

Yeah partly why I want to be a neet this is why I say its cucked to pay taxes or even do professions that contribute to society
The worst is you have to work and study to essentially be a slave.
And they expect YOU to go out of your way to find your slave job and to be happy about it. And struggle to finally get your slave job.
At least slaves used to have the job handed to them and they were taught.
We have to search for it ourselves, study for years and maybe get it.

do all ricecels coom to bbc :whatfeels:

If that kid is white he is going to be a incel and if he is light skin he is going to be a tyrone

The worst is you have to work and study to essentially be a slave.
And they expect YOU to go out of your way to find your slave job and to be happy about it. And struggle to finally get your slave job.
At least slaves used to have the job handed to them and they were taught.
We have to search for it ourselves, study for years and maybe get it.
:feelzez: brutal wagecuckpill :feelscomfy: anyway, back to playing vidya :owo:

:feelzez: brutal wagecuckpill :feelscomfy: anyway, back to playing vidya :owo:
I'm NEET too.
Just cruising on money made in the past.
Just a few thousands euros, but I'm so cheap and careful (I literally buy nothing else than cheap food, no clothes, no video games, anything). I also just pay a little rent for living in my parent's house.
I'm really dreading the day it runs out. I might go mad or rope. It's only in more than a year max. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
At the same time I'm living a nightmare life with nothing to do all day but rage about my life and no money to do anything. I hate my life. FUCK

Fuck... the way she just mellow her voice and start sucking back.
She is in transe for BBC.
Just more proof foids are evil and nasty.
This, look how she gets mad at the kid:feelsbadman:

JBW uno reverse card combined with low IQcel giving his thoughts after smoking weed on coom-fried brain ? Maybe ?
I just can't asked with low iq Cels. They think they are better than normies honestly but they are no better and give in to the stupidest stereotypes. People who come up highly intellectual and thought provoking threads like BLKpillpress or IncelKing are good reads. But honestly. Idk what aow iqcel has to offer. They are normies who simply think their edgy because they know about the Blackpill

A whole generation of kids will grow up to see their mothers whoring themselves out on the internet. Brutal stuff.

disgusting skank #245498 , toll needs to be paid

Race mixing is vile. Bitch should be stoned for being a race traitor.

reminds me of that clip of the bitch just sucking off a nigger in the middle of the street through her car window

just imagine paying taxes.

reminds me of that clip of the bitch just sucking off a nigger in the middle of the street through her car window
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

I hate being a blackcel with a small dick :cryfeels:

Complete and utter degeneracy. I’d rather die than have a whore for a mother. That kid will never forget what he saw. Also, OP is a cuck for sharing this.

Complete and utter degeneracy. I’d rather die than have a whore for a mother. That kid will never forget what he saw. Also, OP is a cuck for sharing this.

how am i a cuck for sharing degenerate shit?

The funniest part is her [UWSL]tone with which she spoke to her son. So fucking cold and annoyed.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Now that I watched the full video, I hope she fucking dies. Not only is she sucking some random niggas dick that’s not the little boy’s father; but also for the fact that she dismissed her 3-5 year old son angrily like he did something wrong by calling her name. Fucking slut, I hope she rots.

"Mommy, can I have some chocolate milk Mommy?"

Can't watch this I'm not trying to lose my nofap count.

Why do people film this?

This is pretty much proof of the fact that women prefer attractive men to their own children. She would rather strangle her child than stop sucking dick. Peak woman moment. This is why they love aborting their kids, because they want to get dicked even more by chads and tyrones and babies are a distraction from that. FUCKING NASTY CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

This is karma for slavery :feelsohh: