Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will always be outcasted for doing same things chad gets worshipped

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
So I went to my favorite website www.reddit.com and what do I see on the front page..

There is boss taking selfie with his employees. Nothing weird,creepy or out of the ordinary..

But I noticed all the self-proclaimed morality monarchs, compassion commanders and kindness gurus were very hostile towards said boss

Upon closer inspecting comment section I think I found the reason for their hatred

Uncanny

Terr

Alien

Reptile

Skin suit
Crash test dummg

8circle

Fired
Ugly

Avoid
Not pose

Picture for context

Zuck

Conclusion: Mark Zuckerberg is a textbook example that no amount of gymmaxxing, studymaxxing, socialmaxxing or statusmaxxing can escape the fact of being genetic trash, make you taller (he is 5"7) or fix your face. It was beyond over before it even began

Attachments

• not pose.png
    not pose.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 54
Wow I do feel a little bit bad for (((zucker-berg))) now. He is a giga billionaire, owns half the platforms that normies use on a daily basis, and is probably one of the most culturally/psychologically powerful people on earth.

Despite this he is still constantly made fun of in a lookist way and the best he could do is some 4/10 noodle (JBW blue eyes helped here too).

If money and status were actually more important than the holy grail of Looks, this guy would have scores of 11/10 elite high class Stacies lined up to suck his dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back