Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving this forum for good

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Funny
Based lobster
Threads
Social media users proving blackpill
Foids proving blackpill on camera
Itcuck brainrot
Self-made meem

Didn't get into romantic relationship, didn't ascend, not planning to rope either

First, this forum introduced me to r/inceltear. In beginning it was funny to laugh about how they are uncapable of understanding few basic concepts, but it quickly got redundant and it's clear if I remain here I will be forced to endure their brainrot for eternity

Second reason is there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else. It's understandable how being 5"4 ethnic can make you unable to get sex but many of this forum also wanted to convince that I shouldn't have hobby, intetests, job or anything else and only LDAR. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too

Lastly I am living in one of those european countries where government won't buy russian gas and will happily leave their citizens freezing, woodstock quickly gets bought out, price of cheese has doubled and as life continues gets worse in many everyday aspects I have to shift my focus to help my family as much as I can and any bit of pessimism can be terminal

I will carry on with my journey under the same title on looksmax, as they have good advice on cheap nutrient rich diet among many other things

~Wishing everyone to ascend the sexhaving mountain, blackraven

Last edited:
see you tommorw

Also you're right it's probably not completely over for most users here especially the younger ones

Last edited:
Haven't you learned anything? Jfl

See you tomorrow :dab:

Goodybe & Good luck

Funny
Based lobster
Threads
Itcuck brainrot
Self-made meem

Didn't get into romantic relationship, didn't ascend, not planning to rope either

First, this forum introduced me to r/inceltear. In beginning it was funny to laugh about how they are uncapable of understanding few basic concepts, but it quickly got redundant and it's clear if I remain here I will be forced to endure their brainrot for eternity

Second reason is there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else. It's understandable how being 5"4 ethnic can make you unable to get sex but many of this forum also wanted to convince that I shouldn't have hobby, intetests, job or anything else and only LDAR. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too

Lastly I am living in one of those european countries where government won't buy russian gas and will happily leave their citizens freezing, woodstock quickly gets bought out, price of cheese has doubled and as life continues gets worse in many everyday aspects I have to shift my focus to help my family as much as I can and any bit of pessimism can be terminal

I will carry on with my journey under the same title on looksmax, as they have good advice on cheap nutrient rich diet among many other things

I haven't had the opportunity to see your posts in the past, but anyway, I wish you all the best brocel. I hope you find good hobbies, a job that is ideal for you and above all, educate you about things you think are necessary in your life. A good diet is a good start!

JoinedFeb 23, 2022

it's clear if I remain here I will be forced to endure their brainrot for eternity
there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too

High iq

See you tomorrow when you realise how shit your life is without us

Whatever works for you. Goodbye.

In a way, what he said is true, but it's up to everyone on this forum to know how to balance things out. Although I don't think it's justifiable to leave this forum because of that, the freedom of expression found here, will hardly be found elsewhere on the internet.

there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else. It's understandable how being 5"4 ethnic can make you unable to get sex but many of this forum also wanted to convince that I shouldn't have hobby, intetests, job or anything else and only LDAR. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too
I just add these retards to my ignore list, I can't even blame you for leaving though, it's this very problem with the forum that has caused me to have 200+ people on my ignore list lol. You really have to go to that extent if you want to use this forum without being flooded with demotivational and/or annoying troll posts.

I really think some kind of psyop is being run on this forum by the government and a lot of posters are just people hired to carry out this task (probably by the government).

but many of this forum also wanted to convince that I shouldn't have hobby, intetests, job or anything else and only LDAR. They very much enjoy being miserable and want to drag me down their race to the bottom so they can feed of my misery too
No point in feeding off others misery if they're only gonna carry on ldar.

I don't really get the point of these posts. If you've grown tired of using the forum, just stop posting but leave your account up so you can return if you later change your mind

I really think some kind of psyop is being run on this forum by the government and a lot of posters are just people hired to carry out this task (probably by the government).
You don’t actually think that, do you?

You don’t actually think that, do you?
I do.

I'm paranoid, I suspect almost everything. The site started off pretty normal and then out of nowhere LDAR started popping up like crazy.

I think the one thing the government fears more than mass shootings, is for disenfranchised men with more expendable income and free time than their counterparts, to band together and focus networking, building wealth, investing in our interests, and spreading our influence.

It is to the benefit of society that we LDAR and do nothing with our lives, it's keeps us right where they want us.

Imagine if there were 500 incel millionaires, all socializing together, sharing information, pushing their own initiatives, lobbying for the laws that we want passed, involving ourselves in politics behind the scenes, investing in the things that would benefit the male collective, etc.

That's much worse than a mass shooting as far as the government is concerned.

Their main concern is to stop the spread of civil unrest among men, and more importantly, keep men disenfranchisement so they can't do anything to go against the status quo.

Imagine if a disruptive technology like a male "birth control" pill with little to no side effects was released on the market. Imagine how much that shit would affect the income of the family court system, as less and less men get random woman pregnant and end up on child support.

Imagine if propaganda was being pushed that lowered the marriage rates to be 25% lower than they are now?

Etc, etc, etc.

It wouldn't even take more than a few million in research to create a viable "male birth control pill", I'm sure of it, I'm sure it's already been discovered.

But it will never be let on the market, do you know why?

Society survives by extracting resources from men and distributing it to everyone else (especially women).

A male birth control pill makes that harder to do. These pharmaceutical companies stand to make more money by keeping the power of reproduction in the hands of women than in the hands of men.

I'm seeing some videos that one exists and "may be available soon" but I doubt it. That shit will get shut down.

Last edited:
Funny
Based lobster
Threads
Itcuck brainrot
Self-made meem

Mogs me by leaving this forum

Good luck. I hope you get a good job and friends.:panties:

I do.

I'm paranoid, I suspect almost everything. The site started off pretty normal and then out of nowhere LDAR started popping up like crazy.

I think the one thing the government fears more than mass shootings, is for disenfranchised men with more expendable income and free time than their counterparts, to band together and focus networking, building wealth, investing in our interests, and spreading our influence.

It is to the benefit of society that we LDAR and do nothing with our lives, it's keeps us right where they want us.

Imagine if there were 500 incel millionaires, all socializing together, sharing information, pushing their own initiatives, lobbying for the laws that we want passed, involving ourselves in politics behind the scenes, investing the things that would benefit the male collective, etc.

Their main concern is to stop the spread of civil unrest among men, and more importantly, keep men disenfranchisement so they can't do anything to go against the status quo.

Imagine if a disruptive technology like a male "birth control" pill with little to no side effects was released on the market. Imagine how much that shit would affect the income of the family court system, as less and less men get random woman pregnant and end up on child support.

Imagine if propaganda was being pushed that lowered the marriage rates to be 25% lower than they are now?

Etc, etc, etc.

It wouldn't even take more than a few million in research to create a viable "male birth control pill", I'm sure of it, I'm sure it's already been discovered.

Society survives by extracting resources from men and distributing it to everyone else (especially women).

A male birth control pill makes that harder to do. These pharmaceutical companies stand to make more money by keeping the power of reproduction in the hands of women than in the hands of men.

I'm seeing some videos that one exists and "may be available soon" but I doubt it. That shit will get shut down.
Wise words, I will even follow you. high IQ :feelsthink:

Fair enough, seeya brocel.

I do.

Imagine if there were 500 incel millionaires, all socializing together, sharing information, pushing their own initiatives, lobbying for the laws that we want passed, involving ourselves in politics behind the scenes, investing the things that would benefit the male collective, etc.

Etc, etc, etc.

When you put it that way, a group of people pushing an agenda here does seem very plausible. Maybe governmental, maybe not. I mostly lurk but have noticed some posters do seem “off” compared to the majority (spamming threads revolving around the same topic, incorrectly using incel vocabulary, etc) but I never thought more of it because I know this forum is home to a lot of autists.

Etc, etc, etc.

A male birth control pill makes that harder to do. These pharmecutical companies stand to make more money by keeping the power of reproduction in the hands of women than in the hands of men.
And this, in itself, is a high enough IQ perspective to deserve its own thread. :yes:

This is unfortunately true. I don't get how anyone benefits from the LDAR mentality, all it does it make you feel worse about yourself because you don't have any other copes. So you just end up waddling in the fact that you're alone while actively putting up walls around you so you can't connect with others off this forum. It's almost cult-like. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And this, in itself, is a high enough IQ perspective to deserve its own thread. :yes:

Yes, but whichever company first invents the MBCP will become extremely profitable. So while large companies have no incentive to research it, small and middle sized ones would. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Looksmaxxing at 5'4 :feelskek::feelskek:

Anybody that doesn’t think it’s over for everybody here is bluepilled doesn’t matter if you LDAR or wageslave it’s over regardless women will only want you for your resources if you LDAR and that’s if you even ascend might as well LDAR if you’re not getting reparations

Imagine letting a forum influence how you behave in real life. I've never taken life advice from this forum or acted like my life is over just to fit in with incels

It was I who came up with Leonardo da Vincel!

cya tomorrow bro :feelsLSD:

True, this forum adopts the crabs in the bucket mentality a bit too much, doesn't affect me though :feelsjuice:

I just add these retards to my ignore list, I can't even blame you for leaving though, it's this very problem with the forum that has caused me to have 200+ people on my ignore list lol. You really have to go to that extent if you want to use this forum without being flooded with demotivational and/or annoying troll posts.

but that's a fact there's psyops in the whole internet

You'll be back

Some of new topics right before I joined were negative asf, racist and literally discriminating. I'm shook this site even allows it. I focus more on the genuine and positive topics.

If it wasn't for this site's visually pleasing layout and aesthetic, I would have never joined.

Some of new topics right before I joined were negative asf, racist and literally discriminating. I'm shook this site even allows it. I focus more on the genuine and positive topics.

If it wasn't for this site's visually pleasing layout and aesthetic, I would have never joined.
Ok greyfag

Second reason is there are too many NEETs trying to brainwash me that not only sexhaving is unattainable, but so is everything else.
thank you for leaving. now get out and make youself some money and have fun with it. when you feel miserable dont come here, just buy a rope instead.