Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I’m pleasantly surprised at the efficiency with which retarded annoying users have been getting banned lately

I’d even say the mods have at least reached Serge era reliability in this regard

@lemon21

so why was lemon banned? never seen him posting anything bad and he seemed like a cool guy.

I’m pleasantly surprised at the efficiency with which retarded annoying users have been getting banned lately

I’d even say the mods have at least reached Serge era reliability in this regard
:feelzez:

@Schery6 has self-deleted.

Also, @Mentally lost cel

Do not give that motherfucker @doomed 7 a second chance mods!

why is @Zer0/∞ banned for the 473456th time?

Rip @Beaviscel:feelskek:

He couldn't SCOOOORE

Last edited:
@i_want_emo_gf
I no longer hate women I’m embracing feminism and I’m deeply ashamed of all my previously held beliefs I am going to therapy and leaving this forum goodbye

I no longer hate women I’m embracing feminism and I’m deeply ashamed of all my previously held beliefs I am going to therapy and leaving this forum goodbye
Just quietly leave the forum if that's the case. Pathetic attempt at flaunting and disparaging inkels. He probably expects an IT whore to see the thread and give him brownie points for his simping. Delusional.

Schery6 deleted. :cryfeels:

@Pillow City Rev

As the above posters said, traps aren't gay.

1 Cae

@shynesskills should be unbanned, he should be allowed here, he made a terrible decision but he explicitly states that he is not gay. his case can be further proof that some men are forced into doing stuff mos wouldnt, and foids should be directly responsible for it. had any foid gave him a chance he wouldnt be an incel and taken such drastic action. he never ascended. he should be asked if he regerets doing it or was did he felt sorry for his actions , if he does then he should be allowed. gays shouldnt be allowed but heterosexual men that went into different direction because of the clown world should be in my opinion be allowed.

just be a simp theory