Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@WØLF free him! he dinddu nothen

What happened to @InMinecraft ?
To see him banned right after making a post saying how he loves this forum and will never leave was some dark comedy from the mods.

That being said, free my niggas @Zer0/∞, @WØLF and @Sneir :shock: Forgive their autism please. This is what years of no pussy does to the human brain :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Why is gigaautist @InMinecraft banned again?

was @InMinecraft that it larper who successfully infiltrated the forum?

That being said, free my niggas @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35710.jpg?1653277369 [/UWSL]@Zer0/∞, @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25178.jpg?1653335901 [/UWSL]@WØLF and @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/40/40624.jpg?1651169117 [/UWSL]@Sneir
incel kommando self requested it

B& for being a bluepilled faggot
Is it because he kept promoting oofy doofy theory and saying that being NT is more important than looks? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
If you aren't sub 5 and non NT (autistcel, social anxiety major depression rotter) you can't be considered incel.

Both of you are autistcels, you don't think that hurts your chances of ascension immensely or play any role in your social exclusion by normies? :feelstastyman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1ijwtdyso&feature=emb_title

Sub 5 NTs always have a much greater chance of ascending through luck, preselection in High School and College where standards are lower and numbers game from social circles, and being able to go to clubs. @Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1 @HighTGymcel @Schery6

If you aren't sub 5 and non NT (autistcel, social anxiety major depression rotter) you can't be considered incel.

Both of you are autistcels, you don't think that hurts your chances of ascension immensely or play any role in your social exclusion by normies? :feelstastyman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ1ijwtdyso&feature=emb_title

Sub 5 NTs always have a much greater chance of ascending through luck, preselection in High School and College where standards are lower and numbers game from social circles, and being able to go to clubs. @Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1 @HighTGymcel @Schery6

the NT pill destroyed me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Uncage @InMinecraft

Unban everyone right fucking now, or I'm going ER and living a manifesto mentioning this place. Just like ER did before and got PUA evaporated. What's it gonna be nigga?
Lol

vintage lol GIF

Free @Francaispascontent she dindu nuffin

I noticed he is banned again. What did he do this time? It is weird bc he was banned just after starting a thread saying how much he loved this forum.
His warnings added up

@Fat Link UNBAN @METALMILITA88 RN :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree: @Fat Link

Real talk
Free @InMinecraft and @METALMILITA88

Also, what happened to @Ray ?

@Tarcys-Dylan shouldn’t have wrote that out

why would someone post an appeal then ask not to be unbanned though?