Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@bunnygirl225 die foid

mr t wtf GIF

Free my nigga @Zer0/∞ He is one of the truest cels in the history of this website and is an iconic member. Also, the selfies he posted were the opposite of bragging, let's be real :feelsohh:

Free my nigga @Zer0/∞ He is one of the truest cels in the history of this website and is an iconic member. Also, the selfies he posted were the opposite of bragging, let's be real :feelsohh:
He will be back. He is a trucel. A short, fat shitskin with glasses. Completely over for him.

tagging @BlkPillPres (also @IncelKing )

Didn't you make a thread about incel vs invol (involunatarily lonely)? Should this forum ban all lonely shaming? Does loneliness have to do with incel shaming?
InVol Cel should be a legitimate category. It's similar to Incel, and as more and more former sex-having men pass the threshold into full Incel, it clear that infacr every low smv male was an Incel from the start, but just bent over backward to try fit in. This is America/Europe today.
I got warned for this. Does this seem just in your opinion?
For shaming lonely people, or being shamme for being lonely ?

I believe he prefers LooksMax more now.

I freed the little homie zero just now. :feelsclown:

Trying to remember who all else I need to unban soon? :feelshehe:

Edit: I also unbanned this dude below so if anyone knows him outside the forum and wants to tell him he can come back you may do so now. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I freed the little homie zero just now. :feelsclown:

Trying to remember who all else I need to unban soon? :feelshehe:

Edit: I also unbanned this dude below so if anyone knows him outside the forum and wants to tell him he can come back you may do so now. :feelsokman:

A real nigga @Ray is back today :feelzez:

Thoughts on this news @jerkjocky @lemon21

That’s what happens when you don’t have a title for tbh

I’m currently looking for a new avi and once that happens I’ll have a title as well
I think the title “Gaylord” suits you well

Free Sneir (in video game) or i go ER(in real life video game)

mods can't even respect their own decisions lololololol

Where is @Diocel

@postmaxxing surely somebody who chose this name wouldn't have been an alt?

why @Ray has 0 posts?