Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Made in Heaven :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@Made in Heaven

Why because he destroyed your delusion of curries being superior to Arabs? :feelskek:
Destroyed? Clearly I'm not the one being delusional here lol. Nice strawman btw

You are if you think that curries are above Arabs in any way 
I never said that retard. You can't even remember what we were talking about and you claim anything was destroyed lol. That's the strawman. You low IQs really do stick together

Last edited:
I never said that retard. You can't even remember what we were talking about and you claim anything was destroyed lol. That's the strawman. You low IQs really do stick together
Hindu dindu shitskin nigger cope. This conversation is over.

@Caesercel

1 Cae

Gai

I had already fucked like 40 hookers before last month but no civilians. That isn't the case now. I fucked two girls in Thailand from Tinder. One was 21 and the other was 25. Both were average looking. I messaged them to meet in the disco and I was surprised that they agreed to go to the room after partying. How did it feel? I have had amazing sex before with much better looking girls so it wasn't life changing. Also there wasn't much chemistry. Their English was bad and it was hard to communicate except for the most simple things. But I can at least say now that I'm not a virgin in this sense.

@Caesercel

View attachment 623804

View attachment 623805

He made his last post in 2019

Free the brothER @BornToLose

@Zer0/∞ ?¿
Spamming in ID?

@Zer0/∞ this guy gets banned every 2 hours jfl

View attachment 623416

:feelskek::feelskek:

@mistersinister???

@mistersinister???

He finally chose to dewit

Good job taking care of @dylanjonbroski let him post 100 times and then take his profile away in that order is how you should do most users like him

Good job taking care of @dylanjonbroski let him post 100 times and then take his profile away in that order is how you should do most users like him
I knew it. I totally called it with him. I had him on ignore by post 6

@NBAYoungBoy has ascended by foreignmaxxing in colombia, similar to @itsOVER in sea.
I think the mods should ban him but maybe give him some time (a week) so he can make a thread about it (if he wants to) for the must-read section.

@Don Vito was given 4 days the other week but he’s still banned?

@NBAYoungBoy has ascended by foreignmaxxing in colombia, similar to @itsOVER in sea.
I think the mods should ban him but maybe give him some time (a week) so he can make a thread about it (if he wants to) for the must-read section.
No reaction from the mods?!

Good for him tbh. Locationmaxxing works for some.

banned for being too based
banned for wanting his stacy mother's oppai :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and getting sent to mental ward (in video game) :society::society::society::society::society::society:because he kept getting bullied by motherfuckers chads and normies :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: for fatmaxxing with pizza and snacks and cocacola :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

This may have happened a few weeks ago, but why was @sinbin55@googlemail banned from the forum? He’s an oldcel and is just as lonely as the rest of us.

This may have happened a few weeks ago, but why was @sinbin55@googlemail banned from the forum? He’s an oldcel and is just as lonely as the rest of us.
Alt

Infiltrator or simple misunderstanding? I was banned before for the same reason because I lost access to the email associated with my first account.

And if he did make an alt for another reason, I don’t blame him for it because he accidentally made his username his email. I don’t think he would purposefully break the rules and that doesn’t change his status as an incel.

Infiltrator or simple misunderstanding? I was banned before for the same reason because I lost access to the email associated with my first account.

And if he did make an alt for another reason, I don’t blame him for it because he accidentally made his username his email. I don’t think he would purposefully break the rules and that doesn’t change his status as an incel.
Idk

@Fat Link are you able to provide some insight or investigate his alt account? Sinbin was one of the more wholesome guys on here

@Fat Link are you able to provide some insight or investigate his alt account? Sinbin was one of the more wholesome guys on here
Are you in contact with this user and does he want to come back?

@InkCell haha get banned idiot

@GaryFromSpongebob ??