Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Fat Link are you able to provide some insight or investigate his alt account? Sinbin was one of the more wholesome guys on here
hay man you talking about me?

This may have happened a few weeks ago, but why was @sinbin55@googlemail banned from the forum? He’s an oldcel and is just as lonely as the rest of us.
I asked for my account to be changed because of making a new one. So was not banned as such just changed my account. Man I have become popular that is good :)

Infiltrator or simple misunderstanding? I was banned before for the same reason because I lost access to the email associated with my first account.

And if he did make an alt for another reason, I don’t blame him for it because he accidentally made his username his email. I don’t think he would purposefully break the rules and that doesn’t change his status as an incel.
That is exactly why I had changed my account everybody was saying that my email address was my username and saying that it was not wise to do that so I made a new account as the admin team could not change the name.

@NBAYoungBoy has ascended by foreignmaxxing in colombia, similar to @itsOVER in sea.
I think the mods should ban him but maybe give him some time (a week) so he can make a thread about it (if he wants to) for the must-read section.
Anybody got a link to the thread in question? :feelsbaton:

this fag @idk125 just got banned after dissing the aryan führer of the CSA @METALMILITA88 for being banned. and it got him right back in the ass! :society: the CSA always wins, also thanks to @Truckzo for helping you can emancipated for your bravery :feelshehe:
Confederate Rebel Flag

this fag @idk125 just got banned after dissing the aryan führer of the CSA @METALMILITA88 for being banned. and it got him right back in the ass! :society: the CSA always wins, also thanks to @Truckzo for helping you can emancipated for your bravery :feelshehe:
View attachment 625078
Independence Day Reaction GIF by Broad City

Anybody got a link to the thread in question? :feelsbaton:
Talking about his dates:

His tinder matches in Colombia:

Talking about his dates:

Nothing suggests that he’s actually ascended (ie had voluntary unpaid sex) with a female as of yet. :feelswhat:

And yes I saw the parts in his posts about the upcoming date with the Chinese girl and the I guess Tinder likes of him in a foreign country? :feelswhere:

Still not enough to ban him. :feelshehe:

For now however I’ll place him under an RFI and ask him the big question which determines whether he stays or goes from here. :feelsugh:

And yes I saw the parts in his posts about the upcoming date with the Chinese girl and the I guess Tinder likes of him in a foreign country?
Yes, he got 50+ likes in Colombia (his current location). No Incel stats tbh even if he hasn’t had unpaid sex yet.

@METALMILITA88 this mutt probably watching Blacked right now :feelskek:

free @METALMILITA88 bro hes based

Unban @idk125 ! Injustice ! @Dregster @Fat Link @Robtical

Talking about his dates:

Fuck that nigga.

@Autistceloutoflife

What the hell did he do?

He just mentioned he just drugged and raped a foid. What else did he posted to get banned?

View attachment 625078
I wondered what happened

Projection. American BWC and BBC already conquered and destroyed your shithole.
Ironic coming from mutt who’s country who worships niggers, giving women rights, support kikes :feelsclown:

Your littile white race is getting annihilated :feelsEhh:

@experiment626 has self deleted

Thoughts on this news @Wizard32?

@experiment626 has self deleted

Thoughts on this news @Wizard32?
I should ejaculate on both copies I own of that game (still in original plastic) and post it, maybe it will summon him back

damn niggas really getting banned out here fr no cap :hax:

@lemon21

(Remains)

@ray has self deleted

jfl at @METALMILITA88 insinuating that the 2022 Buffalo shooting was based and saying he'd rather kill ethnics than seamaxx scot-free but @Darkness to light getting tempted banned for saying he enjoys it when whites off themselves and take anti-depressants.
What I said was relevant to the discussion. DTL just did random race bait without any purpose behind it other than being blatant race bait. That’s why it was a warning. You can always suck each other off if you’re sad about it :feelshaha:

how was his comment any less relevant than yours?
I just explained how.
he responded to the OP's post by essentially saying he liked what he saw (the suicide rates)
Again see what I already said.
you responded to his comment by saying you'd like to kill ethnics.
Based.
both are entirely relevant in their own right.
No not really.
the only difference is that u want ethnics dead and he wants whites dead.
Yes.
Also what happened to u putting me on ur ignore list?
the hidden post icon FOMO does wonders huh?
It’s called getting tagged idiot.

[UWSL]also ur response has no substance what's so ever. ur low IQ as hell anyway im kinda just waiting for mods to see what's going on.[/UWSL]
Let me explain to you how the moderation works here.

@Darkness to light gets warned for race bait because that’s what his entire identity on this forum consists of. I’d say at LEAST 50% of comment history is involved with.

He’s an idiot tier poster that is always getting banned because he can’t stop talking about huwhites for one second. It’s an obsession for him.

Meanwhile I’ve only ever been warned twice for race bait. Why is that? Because I contribute more than that. A very small portion of posts are about these topics. I have written many high IQ posts and discussions in other subjects. Mods see my value in other areas and assess that I’m not just a troll that’s always trying to start shit like DTL.

not even gonna read ur comment. this is the last you'll hear from me btw cuz i dont need an ignore list to know how to ignore someone :feelsthink:
Yeah that’s what I thought nigger. As soon as facts come your way those ashy feet start running like the slave massas dog is chasing your black ass to the hills :feelsclown: go ahead and report this comment. I won’t be penalized :feelskek:

@The kissless

@lemon21

@Ray

@METALMILITA88
@The Hanged Man

He copes too much with his whiteness :feelshaha:

Probably just another racebait troll that’s not incel

@pakistanicel good riddance underage tallfag+rich paki nigger

Free @Pugmalíōn12 he dindu nuffin

@jerkjocky???
This needs to be resolved right fucking now. What happened to my main nigga? There's no way he self-banned is there?

Last edited: