Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Request self-ban

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
100% - Permaban requested
I know the blackpill and I won't let the blackpill leave me, but there are so much conterversial posts here. the threads become VERY repetitive after a while. I want to take a dopamine detox post-grad, even though I know it won't change me being 5'5'' and ethnic (that's the truth.) In the meantime, I will let the blackpill guide me through career and life and NEETdom. I know the lookspill, the heightpill and the racepill. Bye bye.

@Fat Link ban me.

@Caesarcel
@CCPcel

Can’t you just leave quietly? Why you need to be banned to leave?

Can’t you just leave quietly? Why you need to be banned to leave?
If you want to try to quit coke, you don't want to easily have access to coke.

Two weeks later : "I request deban pls"

Most people who announce they are leaving a website always eventually end up coming back.

See you either here again or in the news, godspeed

I know the blackpill and I won't let the blackpill leave me, but there are so much conterversial posts here. the threads become VERY repetitive after a while. I want to take a dopamine detox post-grad, even though I know it won't change me being 5'5'' and ethnic (that's the truth.) In the meantime, I will let the blackpill guide me through career and life and NEETdom. I know the lookspill, the heightpill and the racepill. Bye bye.

@Fat Link ban me.

Such a shame losing you as you were a regular here, glad that you're not becoming a free agent in life and will continue letting the Blackpill guide you. :society::blackpill:

I really hope that you'll have a good life.

Most people who announce they are leaving a website always eventually end up coming back.

Yes, most people that want to leave tend to do so quietly, either by just logging out and never looking back or by PM'ing a mod to request a ban. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Best decision you'll ever make

Been a couple seconds what’s up nigger, how’s the wife and kids
Two weeks later : "I request deban pls"
He'll be back
hes already self banned like 3 weeks ago and came back after 2 days
See you tomorrow ricecel :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
he lasted 2 days again jfl at you OP fucking brainlet