Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What?? Thats news to me

I always remembered his Based threads of his failed attempts to ascend with his teacher :feels:

He was bragging about it on maxx.me or so I heard.

@SteveMinecratf hit puberty and ascended, he's chadlite now
Cover52

This is what he will do to mods if they won't unban him

Fuck off with that shit those 2 can stay gone.

If there is anyone that deserves a second chance it should be users like

@GoyimWithAttitude
@bill00
@Vermilioncore
@Solitarian_Walker
based list tbh

Not taking any chances tbh
Understandable.

His level of presented autism here makes me not believe it all.

Did he ever post pics or any proof? No text messages filled with hearts and emojis?

WTF @Bangkok or bust

Its 100% real.

If you have an account and go on looksmax, you can find pages worth of posts about Vermilioncore bragging about his girlfriend in detail
View attachment 364609
But did he ever present evidence like pics, text message, etc etc?

Anybody can larp as a sexhaver with no evidence. It's something low tier normies do all the time to blend in better in public.

In cases like this, I would want some napoleon tier evidence.

But did he ever present evidence like pics, text message, etc etc?

Anybody can larp as a sexhaver with no evidence. It's something low tier normies do all the time to blend in better in public.

In cases like this, I would want some napoleon tier evidence.
Yes. He has. He's posted pics of his gf and shit before but idk if he did it publicly. I can attest though that he has posted pics.

Yes. He has. He's posted pics of his gf and shit before but idk if he did it publicly. I can attest though that he has posted pics.
Interesting.

Where can I see these pics? I'd like to analyze their pics, what does he even look like?

Interesting.

Where can I see these pics? I'd like to analyze their pics, what does he even look like?
He's not very good looking, atleast not to me. 5'4 and acne ridden plus a recessed chin. His GF isn't too great looking either but she for sure mogs him and has that "E girl" look. He's for sure incel in looks and height. I just take it that he was an exemption or outlier from the rule which happens from time to time.

He's not very good looking, atleast not to me. 5'4 and acne ridden plus a recessed chin. His GF isn't too great looking either but she for sure mogs him and has that "E girl" look. He's for sure incel in looks and height. I just take it that he was an exemption or outlier from the rule which happens from time to time.
But I want to see those pics.

Does Brendio mog him?

As for the foid, I would imagine something between a 2-3/10 tbh. No foid beyond a 4/10 would date an acne ridden dude who stands at 5foot4.

But I want to see those pics.

Does Brendio mog him?

As for the foid, I would imagine something between a 2-3/10 tbh. No foid beyond a 4/10 would date an acne ridden dude who stands at 5foot4.
brendio mogs him hard tbhngl. He is ugly as shit and shorter.

brendio mogs him hard tbhngl. He is ugly as shit and shorter.
So how are his claims not larp? I want concrete evidence with the current stats in play.

Im curious in knowing how a foid from this time frame even knows of richard ramirez and having the audacity to compare his unholy God tier aesthetics to a literal subhuman.

Free @metabuxx and ban all new greycels

Well I think @Parrtlord should be unbanned anyways. He has a fetish for women doms, not that he worships them in the same vein as simps. He was a high IQ user
Tbh. Uncage my nigga

Last edited:
Giphy 3

Yeah im gonna call larp on everything Vermilioncore has claimed.

I need to see couple tier pics/ heart-emoji filled text messages from both sides to believe it.

Free my curry nigga @metabuxx

Why is it that hard to believe?
Because he sounds subhuman asf and his threads about trying to ascend with his teacher makes him extremely desperate.

@PPEcel perma? Nigha wont stop getting banned

free @Personalityinkwell , i spoke with him yesterday, hes good man, but suffering