Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Literally all the "jokes" you've made in the past are "im attracted to trannies im desperate enough". Literally more damnation.

If the modes took your logic EVERYONE can be freed. Everyone who has ever bragged can say "i was just kidding I didn't really have sex I joke about it all the time" and be freed with 0 proof.
I have no fucking clue how the mods haven't banned you. what a fucking waste
Literally just a joke

There are many trash users that should be banned but aren’t
Remember that indian guy who posted his semi-hunter eye area and bragged about being 6’1? Jfl it took them like a week till he was banned
Who?

unless he has some insane bipolar disorder in which his IQ fluctuates by 50 points there is no way.
:feelskek:
It's not that hard to do really.
I bet I could pull it off tbh but both of those users have such distinct typing styles and post content that I can’t really see it. honestly when I heard @B.O.G.A.R.T. was an alt I assumed he was some high effort thread poster like @ReturnOfSaddam. not the weird nigga who simps for his oneitis irl

Free @Personalityinkwell and @DDR or riot

@pale.oconservative please send me pics of your ass & panties sweetie

the thread was deleted but that account made some post that was like “I feel like I need therapy because I express my toxic masculinity and sexual insecurity through anger towards women”. like literally just a SJW college girl’s exact description of incels word for word. then they got banned shortly after because all their posts were LARPs

Last edited:
the thread was deleted but that account made some post that was like “I feel like I need therapy because I express my toxic masculinity and sexual insecurity through anger towards women”. like literally just a SJW college girl’s exact description of incels word for word. then they got banned shortly after because all their posts were LARPs
surpised the mods didn't give her total immunity

the thread was deleted but that account made some post that was like “I feel like I need therapy because I express my toxic masculinity and sexual insecurity through anger towards women”.
:lul: :lul:

Why was Colvin76's owner banned?