Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Anyone know why @PPEcel is banned?

Because he's still learning english.
Oh shit I thought he was tryna roleplay and speak like a foid now I feel bad.

I'm too aggressive lately. I need to tone it down

20200119 024731

@DDR rot in hell you sonova bitch fakecel.
Put that german flag away from your avi, fucking faggot. Attention whore bastard.

What's with the homo erotic shit lately? :feelswhat:
He got so triggered cuz I called him a pasty white beta and asked him to show voice and he was literally too high inhib to do it

Ban @Forum_User_2345
Unban @B.O.G.A.R.T.

@cocksucker
Set the record straight. You DMed me a long time ago about the account @B.O.G.A.R.T. being me. This was and is false.
Forum_User_2345
This is false. Ask @cocksucker.
cocksucker
cocksucker
Modcel ★★★★★
May 5, 2020
i have to ban one of your accounts since alts aren't allowed. which one are you going to be using
Quote ReplyReport
Forum_User_2345
Major ★★★★
42d 20h 37m
May 5, 2020
This one. What alt?
Quote ReplyReport
cocksucker
cocksucker
Modcel ★★★★★
May 5, 2020
is this not you?
Quote ReplyReport
Forum_User_2345
Major ★★★★
42d 20h 37m
May 5, 2020
cocksucker said:
is this not you?
No. I've never even noticed him.
Quote ReplyReport
cocksucker
cocksucker
Modcel ★★★★★
May 5, 2020
weird, our system flagged you two as the same person. sorry about that
Quote ReplyReport

Last edited:
How much proof do you need exactly that a user got a blowjob from a tranny and publicly bragged about it to ban them? They aren't even denying it either

Read this thread and tell me who's lying. He admits he sent that video, and he admits that's him in the screenshot saying its him getting sucked off. That video of a man his skin color getting sucked off by a tranny can't be found anywhere else on the internet.

His defense? He said it as a joke, and that video was sent to him by another 17 year old friend.
You do bring proof ngl, and the ''it was just a joke'' is not a valid enough defense, also jfl what kind of Christian man would want to sleep with trannies, wtf is happening to this world. :feelswhat:
Maybe he fucked a tranny and now deeply regrets it which is why he is suddenly so religious :feelshehe:
:feelshaha:

Read this thread and tell me who's lying. He admits he sent that video, and he admits that's him in the screenshot saying its him getting sucked off. That video of a man his skin color getting sucked off by a tranny can't be found anywhere else on the internet.

His defense? He said it as a joke, and that video was sent to him by another 17 year old friend.
Yes bro read the thread and see how i calmly explained i have made jokes like this in the past

Yes bro read the thread and see how i calmly explained i have made jokes like this in the past
Literally all the "jokes" you've made in the past are "im attracted to trannies im desperate enough". Literally more damnation.

If the modes took your logic EVERYONE can be freed. Everyone who has ever bragged can say "i was just kidding I didn't really have sex I joke about it all the time" and be freed with 0 proof.
I have no fucking clue how the mods haven't banned you. what a fucking waste

There are many trash users that should be banned but aren’t
Remember that indian guy who posted his semi-hunter eye area and bragged about being 6’1? Jfl it took them like a week till he was banned
there's still another active curry who's 6'4 and admits to rejecting looksmatched indian girls.

there's still another active curry who's 6'4 and admits to rejecting looksmatched indian girls.
Why do all the curries turn out to be huge volcels anyway? I'm seeing a weird pattern :feelshaha: