Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he tells me in PMs he's surprised he's banned JFL. Imagine mentioning foids asking for your number and then saying "its not bragging bro".
D91

Another reminder: He also thinks married guys can be incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
LMAOOOO he really does defend every non-incel and says they can be incel somehow. Is he trolling or does he actually think this shit? I swear he would say that sexhavers can be incel somehow at this point.

LMAOOOO he really does defend every non-incel and says they can be incel somehow. Is he trolling or does he actually think this shit? I swear he would say that sexhavers can be incel somehow at this point.
I think he's either trolling or the biggest simp for fakecels

I think he's either trolling or the biggest simp for fakecels
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he turned out to be a troll.

he literally would brag on discord about kissing girls and getting dates and then say it doesn't make him not incel then he would come here and make threads crying about how kissing girls doesn't invalidate inceldom. TFU on you and your whole family @Personalityinkwell

he literally would brag on discord about kissing girls and getting dates and then say it doesn't make him not incel then he would come here and make threads crying about how kissing girls doesn't invalidate inceldom. TFU on you and your whole family @Personalityinkwell
Like I told him. No one needed to get him banned, he'd do it himself. Only took the mods ten years to do it

Good job you retard.

He's gonna run around saying that people he PMed the mods to get him banned.
Of course he will. He'll dodge all accountability exactly like a foid does. But don't believe for a second its genuine. His personality, his life story, hell even his looks, its all an elaborate troll. Post reactionary threads, act oblivious, subtly brag, antagonize well known users etc. To be fair the rules and moderation are garbage which is why he was able to do it for so long.

He never cared about this place or the people here. Im pretty sure that last thread he made was just to see how far he could push it, cause mods weren't doing shit (What a surprise).

The best way to bury a troll like this is to move on and pretend they never existed. Pretty soon his "legacy" will just be a thing of the past that people bring up to meme and joke about.

His best buds RopeMax and driver license dude will surely miss him though. Or not since they all talk on discord. Human garbage stick together after all

Last edited:
What about his Stacy-lite sisters?
Has anyone ever actually seen his sister?
He's gonna run around saying that people he PMed the mods to get him banned.
I have literally never once messaged a mod. Only time a mod messages me is when I get warned. He's exactly like a female. runs around behind people's back begging for people to be censored and banned, accuses everyone of doing what he does, constantly brags and seeks attention, lies and has no self awarness or dingity.

@Personalityinkwell
tenor.gif

Of course he will. He'll dodge all accountability exactly like a foid does. But don't believe for a second its genuine. His personality, his life story, hell even his looks, its all an elaborate troll. Post reactionary threads, act oblivious, subtly brag, antagonize well known users etc. To be fair the rules and moderation are garbage which is why he was able to do it for so long.

He never cared about this place or the people here. Im pretty sure that last thread he made was just to see how far he could push it, cause mods weren't doing shit (What a surprise).

The best way to honor a troll like this is to move on and pretend they never existed. Pretty soon his "legacy" will just be a thing of the past that people bring up to meme and joke about.

His best buds RopeMax and driver license dude will surely miss him though. Or not since they all talk on discord. Human garbage stick together after all
Images 22

Who cares, his sisters are giga whores who throw parties to invite chads and other whores like them.
Imagine not being a man and beating the shit out of your sister when they dress or act like whores. "men" like him are the reason women are sluts these days.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jk11px/another_brutal_rejection_for_an_incel_s/

My toppest tier guess is that his ban was due to this specific thread (since deleted).

You're right, haha. I was just being sarcastic. He was practically begging for a ban at that point.
@Personalityinkwell 's second perma. Its like this nigga doesn't learn the rules and how mods give warnings. How can you already get a 1st perma and still be careless and make brag threads on your 2nd chance? And then he tells me in PMs he's surprised he's banned JFL. Imagine mentioning foids asking for your number and then saying "its not bragging bro".

View attachment 363220

Its over for him. No one comes back after a 2nd perma.
Brutal.
I was joking bro.

Last edited:
@Parrtlord

Why is he banned?

What happened to brocel @Rheinkwell

why was @omegauprising banned? is he really an IT infiltrator????? is it perma?

Well I think @Parrtlord should be unbanned anyways. He has a fetish for women doms, not that he worships them in the same vein as simps. He was a high IQ user

Pls free @Personalityinkwell

I think he was framed

@sub8male 's alt.
Not surprised tbh. I started having my suspicions after "Uglymuggly" 's first few weeks on the forum. @sub8male and @Uglymuggly Were way too fucking similar.

Why was @Rheinkwell banned?