Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Well I think @Parrtlord should be unbanned anyways. He has a fetish for women doms, not that he worships them in the same vein as simps. He was a high IQ user
Well mods are weird anyway.

Because he was an incel, and this is chads.co
This really sucks, only fakecels should be banned. We should be free to say whatever, this should be our vent space.

@CherryFlavoured I predicted this.

@Personalityinkwell just because i'm glad he's banned and clearly still going online knowing there's no hope of a second ban appeal jfl

@Personalityinkwell just because i'm glad he's banned and clearly still going online knowing there's no hope of a second ban appeal jfl
How do you know there is no hope of a second ban appeal? I didn't see any rule like that.

How do you know there is no hope of a second ban appeal? I didn't see any rule like that.
He had two permas in a month. He ain't coming back.

Also you're a retard

He had two permas in a month. He ain't coming back.

Also you're a retard
Ahh okay got it, didn't know he had two permas in one month tbh.

Also why the hell are you insulting me out of nowhere jfl.

It's kinda of an unwritten rule, he can come back next year if the mods choose to give him a second chance.
So we won't be seeing him for a while at least then, sad shit ngl.

Maybe never.
I guess so, tbh I have nothing against @Personalityinkwell, but he was way too dumb to not expect a ban after starting drama all over the forum.

Of course a spamming 0 worth graycel is sad that a known fakecel is banned

Of course a spamming 0 worth graycel is sad that a known fakecel is banned
I don't know him, I haven't seen his face so I don't know whether he is a fakecel or not either, so just shut the fuck up and stop attacking me for no reason, my only sin was being a 2020cel and posting in the sewers, and you hate me for it.

I don't know him, I haven't seen his face so I don't know whether he is a fakecel or not either, so just shut the fuck up and stop attacking me for no reason, my only sin was being a 2020cel and posting in the sewers, and you hate me for it.
There's a 100 examples of him being proven a fakecel, including the post he was banned for posted in this thread. You're 100% just a random who's in here for the humor. 100% not an incel. a crybaby greycel who is completely worthless to this forum and just repeats normie humor common amongst fakecels. Either that or an alt.

There's a 100 examples of him being proven a fakecel, including the post he was banned for posted in this thread.
I don't see those examples anywhere so idk.
You're 100% just a random who's in here for the humor. 100% not an incel. a crybaby greycel who is completely worthless to this forum and just repeats normie humor common amongst fakecels. Either that or an alt.
Yeah, sure bro, anyone you don't like is a larping fakecel only here for the humor.

I don't see those examples anywhere so idk.

Yeah, sure bro, anyone you don't like is a larping fakecel only here for the humor.
Nah there's a bunch of people here I don't like who are truecels. Bummer is an example, uggo too. But it's you greycels who joined and suddenly immediately knew to go into the sewers and literally just post for the sake of posting, never once made a worthwhile post discussing or relating to inceldom. If you're not here for the inceldom and relating, you're here for the normie humor that fakecels have. It's literally so fucking clear who the larping fakecels are. I don't even disagree with you on anything, I just think it's pretty fucking obvious you're just a larping clown.

you mean nice shit ngl, right. he was a low IQ fakecel. look at his photos, no fucking way that sonova bitch is an incel. besides, all his posts were obvious low IQ inceal tear baits.

Nah there's a bunch of people here I don't like who are truecels. Bummer is an example, uggo too. But it's you greycels who joined and suddenly immediately knew to go into the sewers and literally just post for the sake of posting, never once made a worthwhile post discussing or relating to inceldom. If you're not here for the inceldom and relating, you're here for the normie humor that fakecels have. It's literally so fucking clear who the larping fakecels are. I don't even disagree with you on anything, I just think it's pretty fucking obvious you're just a larping clown.
As if I didn't lurk on this forum for months before actually joining, how do you think I actually knew to spam in the sewers? Also I do have some stuff in ID, you might refuse to see them but that's your choice, I don't care about who sees them anyway, the reason I don't post much in ID is because there is not much to discuss at all, everything is water is wet tier at this point when it comes to the blackpill so why the hell would I spend time writing shit everyone already know about in ID?

Maybe I am here because I am an Incel who also wants to talk to other Incels? Ever thought of that? Maybe the point of joining wasn't always talking about the blackpill all day?

Did you know @Mainländer was half the reason I joined this place? Always liked that dude's posts so wanted to become friends with him and the first thing I did was to pm him when I joined the forum.

You're the clown here for accusing me of being a fakecel, and your only proof is ''you spammed in the sewers :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:''

Yeah, I spammed in the sewers, that's the point of the sewers isn't it?

you mean nice shit ngl, right. he was a low IQ fakecel. look at his photos, no fucking way that sonova bitch is an incel. besides, all his posts were obvious low IQ inceal tear baits.
based nazi cel

I haven't seen his pics so I don't know tbh.

His threads were huge IT baits though, you're right about that.

Last edited:
I agree. I personally don't blame @DirtyCurryCell for rejecting her, but him making a thread about it was VERY low IQ. The thread will just reinforce the stereotype that incels only aim for attractive foids. So I see why it was dumped and him being banned. He should've kept that under his hat then he'd still be here now.

The foid in that picture LITERALLY looks like an old friend I met back in middle school. I'm not making this shit up, she looks just like my old friend but with a wig on. I wouldn't get an erection from that foid even if I tried because all I'll be thinking about is my old friend. I'll feel gay attempting to fuck her.
he made a thread about it? also do you have a photo of the chick?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jk11px/another_brutal_rejection_for_an_incel_s/

My toppest tier guess is that his ban was due to this specific thread (since deleted).

lul

He was a giga moralfag. I believe in Nathan larsons version of the family (in which age of consent should be completely abolished in favor of family by family choice, specifically the fathers choice when to or when to not marry his daughter) and he called me a pedophile. Ironic the “pedo anti agecuck” of .co pulled off an agecuck attack on me.

Okay then, I still haven't seen a pic of @Personalityinkwell ngl
last time I posted inkwell's pic I got banned even though he publically shares that pic all the time. All you need to know is that he's good looking

last time I posted inkwell's pic I got banned even though he publically shares that pic all the time. All you need to know is that he's good looking
Send me in the pm's? I can see it that way.
I’ve seen him and I’d say he’s a 5-6/10
Chads co

larping high tier normies jfl

@Personalityinkwell

@Monk of Failure and @Rheinkwell get banned while fakecels are still active.
and tranny fuckers
SillyTruecel thread gets closed and that user's account stays up despite them insulting and mocking users (including virgin shaming), saying it's fun to keep people guessing instead of posting a vocaroo, saying it's good if a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) killed himself and constantly makes derisive comments about ethnic males.

Meanwhile members like @micropenis29 and @mylifeistrash were banned for far less.

@SteveMinecratf
FREE HIM
@SteveMinecratf
UNLEASH HIM

SillyTruecel thread gets closed and that user's account stays up despite them insulting and mocking users (including virgin shaming), saying it's fun to keep people guessing instead of posting a vocaroo, saying it's good if a blackpill founder (omegavirginrevolt) killed himself and constantly makes derisive comments about ethnic males.

Meanwhile members like @micropenis29 and @mylifeistrash were banned for far less.
There's like 1 active mod and he's an effeminate cuck himself who's shown to sympathize with faggots before. What a joke this whole show is

There's like 1 active mod and he's an effeminate cuck himself who's shown to sympathize with faggots before. What a joke this whole show is
If mods are going to refuse to ban some users no matter what the member consensus is it's only fair that some previously banned members get a second chance.

Imo those with based posts like @micropenis29 and @mylifeistrash should get a second chance if the incel only rule isn't being as strictly enforced as before. They didn't even have many bait threads either like some based banned members like metabuxx did.

If mods are going to refuse to ban some users no matter what the member consensus is it's only fair that some previously banned members get a second chance.

Imo those with based posts like @micropenis29 and @mylifeistrash should get a second chance if the incel only rule isn't being as strictly enforced as before. They didn't even have many bait threads either like some based banned members like metabuxx did.
Fuck off with that shit those 2 can stay gone.

If there is anyone that deserves a second chance it should be users like

@GoyimWithAttitude
@bill00
@Vermilioncore
@Solitarian_Walker

Shit even fucking @Zesto and @Ritalincel deserves it more than those 2 fucking Retards

Fuck off with that shit those 2 can stay gone.

If there is anyone that deserves a second chance it should be users like

@GoyimWithAttitude
@bill00
@Vermilioncore
@Solitarian_Walker

Shit even fucking @Zesto and @Ritalincel deserves it more than those 2 fucking Retards
I was saying that if the incel only rule isn't being as strictly enforced as before that I'd want those members to have a second chance because I liked their threads and posts even if a lot of people thought they were fakecels tbh

And didn't Vermillioncore ascend and get a gf as he has said on looksmax.org?

Vermillioncore and cupofcoffee ascended

And didn't Vermillioncore ascend and get a gf as he has said on looksmax.org?
What?? Thats news to me

I always remembered his Based threads of his failed attempts to ascend with his teacher :feels:

What?? Thats news to me

I always remembered his Based threads of his failed attempts to ascend with his teacher :feels:
Yeah I remember a few members here linking to a looksmax.org thread where he said he had ascended.