Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm gonna leave the fourm for a while

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Mainly to cocentrate on my final year or school to get into uni, i spend way too much time on here and looksmax, i have about 100 days online and nearly 20k posts, also these blackpills arent really good for my mental state, they make me lose motivation.

@your personality
@Diocel
@WØLF
@pp183

if i tag too meny people i will get banned for mass tagging :soy:

Congrats on your ascension.

Mainly to cocentrate on my final year or school to get into uni, i spend way too much time on here and looksmax, i have about 100 days online and nearly 20k posts, also these blackpills arent really good for my mental state, they make me lose motivation.

@your personality
@Diocel
@WØLF
@pp183

if i tag too meny people i will get banned for mass tagging :soy:
Understood man. I was trying to get to paragon rank soon but that's still going to be a while and I'm trying to cut down on postmaxxing too.

See you tomorrow

Mass tagging is only considered rule-breaking when the people tagged don't want to be tagged; i.e., if you tag random people.
But on that note, hope things go great at school :)
oh ok, thx, is it okay if you ban me until 2022? cos the other mods arent online
take care
thanks

i dont recall asking
r8xmzw56rhh41.jpg

I need to spend less time on this forum too tbh and consuming blackpills 24/7 completely killed off any motivation I had left as well. But until 2022 wtf?
Well, hope you moneymaxx, cash in your JBC card and slay. I'm gonna miss your based avis buddy boyo

JFL thought that guy was at least 20. Way too many 16-17 year old @johnwickcels here

Chill user good luck bro

It was nice knowing you, I guess.

Go slay.

More than half the forum is in the teens
Yeah I still don't know why I post here when 90 percent are sexhavers and 60 percent are teens that can ascend and are just shit posting to pass the time. Truecel and oldcel wagiedom :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsclown:

you are Indian go and slay college girls

Good luck bro

Is it really needed to broadcast that you aren't going to post on a message board? I mean I like OP but still, if you need to take a break, just don't post?

Good luck man

Good luck brocel

I don't understand the drama out of this ngl.
Long story short he's a pasty white fakecel who liked to act tough online. I bullied him a little and he couldn't even post a voice recording cuz he was scared of my voice and now he's running around the forum having a mental breakdown cuz I'm bullying him

Press :f: to pay respects.

Best of luck mate. Stay frosty.

Long story short he's a pasty white fakecel who liked to act tough online. I bullied him a little and he couldn't even post a voice recording cuz he was scared of my voice and now he's running around the forum having a mental breakdown cuz I'm bullying him
:feelshaha:

Have fun slaying
full

Go King get your white Queen :chad:

Is it really needed to broadcast that you aren't going to post on a message board? I mean I like OP but still, if you need to take a break, just don't post?
Theyre attention whores. Everyone gives GrAYcels shit but high post count users are worse

Good luck boyo

Status
Not open for further replies.