Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are here legit subhumans who are thinking

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
that iam fking 14 years old? How can someone be this stupid? Do they need to cope for their ugly as fuck faces or what? I legit hate such retards... dumb asf just spitting random bs and thinking they are clever or intelligent.

How can someone insult me with being 14 years old? It doesnt make sense and is the highest point of stupidity someone can reach. Sometimes i legit wanna go through my monitor take a fking knife snd slit the throat of these ignorant fuckers.

How can someone insult me with being 14 years old? It doesnt make sense and is the highest point of stupidity someone can reach. Sometimes i legit wanna go through my monitor take a fking knife snd slit the throat of these ignorant fuckers.

Stop making these ranting posts, they're literal femoid tier. I have never seen anyone call you a 14 year old.

Haven't you said before that you're 14 ? And your childish, immature attitude and abnormal obsession over your COMPACT midface shows your real age. I'm not hating on you or anything, but i feel bad for you that you're wasting your time on an incel forum when you still have a great chance in life. Forums like those will fuck you up mentally and emotionally especially when you're this young. Once you get depression, you can never get rid of it. Get off this forum before it's too late and improve the shit out of yourself, i'm not saying anything more.

Stop making these ranting posts, they're literal femoid tier. I have never seen anyone call you a 14 year old.

Because i care about it on an fking incel forum. Just stfu.

Haven't you said before that you're 14 ? And your childish, immature attitude and abnormal obsession over your COMPACT midface shows your real age. I'm not hating on you or anything, but i feel bad for you that you're wasting your time on an incel forum when you still have a great chance in life. Forums like those will fuck you up mentally and emotionally especially when you're this young. Once you get depression, you can never get rid of it. Get off this forum before it's too late and improve the shit out of yourself, i'm not saying anything more.

No i didnt you fucking retard. You are spreading bullshit about me, which is not true ofc i will be mad about it. Iam immature sometimes and? Iam not a whiny little bitch like most users here, true. I had hard times in my life but i dont feel always the need to share them with people. I really hope you die on cancer you fucking shitass troll. You dont know anything from me and all i jsut see from you is crying. You are weak as fuck and you dont have the right to insult me. I would beat you up so hard irl if we would talk rn you fucking disgusting subhuman.

No i didnt you fucking retard. You are spreading bullshit about me, which is not true ofc i will be mad about it. Iam immature sometimes and? Iam not a whiny little bitch like most users here, true. I had hard times in my life but i dont feel always the need to share them with people. I really hope you die on cancer you fucking shitass troll. You dont know anything from me and all i jsut see from you is crying. You are weak as fuck and you dont have the right to insult me. I would beat you up so hard irl if we would talk rn you fucking disgusting subhuman.
Kys kid, you'd be a terrible adult if you grew up.

No i didnt you fucking retard. You are spreading bullshit about me, which is not true ofc i will be mad about it. Iam immature sometimes and? Iam not a whiny little bitch like most users here, true. I had hard times in my life but i dont feel always the need to share them with people. I really hope you die on cancer you fucking shitass troll. You dont know anything from me and all i jsut see from you is crying. You are weak as fuck and you dont have the right to insult me. I would beat you up so hard irl if we would talk rn you fucking disgusting subhuman. Go and die on cancer or aids idk.
Kys kid, you'd be a terrible adult if you grew up.

Thx for proving my point. Weak as fuck. You said you wouldnt talk to me anymore, you must really have zero self respect , am i right? tbh

Thx for proving my point. Weak as fuck. You said you wouldnt talk to me anymore, you must really have zero self respect , am i right? tbh
Yes, so ?? I thought it might be a good idea to teach a spoiled brat a lesson, but you're way fucked beyond repair, so it'd be better for you to rope now.

Yes, so ?? I thought it might be a good idea to teach a spoiled brat a lesson, but you're way fucked beyond repair, so it'd be better for you to rope now.

Telling a 14 year old, that he should rope. Do you even understand what you are writing ?

Telling a 14 year old, that he should rope. Do you even understand what you are writing ?
You're not a normal 14 yo. You're an immature cunt with shit attitude and spoiled personality.

Im 25 and don't feel much more knowledgeable about the world than when I was 14. I reserve my judgment for you younglings. Age doesn't give you insight. Don't listen to jaded oldcels.

Arent you 26 years old? Who called you 14 years old?

You're not a normal 14 yo. You're an immature cunt with shit attitude and spoiled personality.

Kinda ironic out of your mouth. And from a user who gets a boner when he sees dead kids. I feel sry for you man.

Arent you 26 years old? Who called you 14 years old?

Nah 25. But whaterver, he probably thinks hes funny.

Kinda ironic out of your mouth. And from a user who gets a boner when he sees dead kids. I feel sry for you man.

Probably, just take a deep breath and calm down.

I was just trying to get you angry for the lolz. Nothing personal man, i was just trolling.

I was just trying to get you angry for the lolz. Nothing personal man, i was just trolling.

Mhh... the thing is it triggers me, because i really look so fking young irl ( not 14 but for sure below 20) and i see the people in my age are looking so mature and this shit. When i tell my age to someone irl they mostly assume iam under 18 from first view.

Mhh... the thing is it triggers me, because i really look so fking young irl ( not 14 but for sure below 20) and i see the people in my age are looking so mature and this shit. When i tell my age to someone irl they mostly assume iam under 18 from first view.
At least when you get into 30's you will look like a 20 years old while most people around your age will look disgusting and old.

Giphy 8

At least when you get into 30's you will look like a 20 years old while most people around your age will look disgusting and old.

Ye... maybe.

"Why are here legit subhumans"

16303643.jpg

Iam not a whiny little bitch like most users here,
you're being a whiny bitch right now.
Telling a 14 year old, that he should rope.
so you ARE 14? Or do you not understand that you're contradicting yourself? Or are you just trolling? Cause it's just cringe tbh. You're just raging about people on the internet talking nonsense. Like the pinnacle of childish tantrums.

you're being a whiny bitch right now.

so you ARE 14? Or do you not understand that you're contradicting yourself? Or are you just trolling? Cause it's just cringe tbh. You're just raging about people on the internet talking nonsense. Like the pinnacle of childish tantrums.

When you dont understand it yet, you probably never will. tbh

He wants attention.

He wants attention.

Youa re too dumb to understand a logcial reaction. Where do i want attention? I was asking something and hurted dogs got in my thread. thats all.

Iam not a whiny little bitch like most users here, true. I had hard times in my life but i dont feel always the need to share them with people.

First sentence is patently untrue, and the second sentence means that you don't even provide any context for your posting style that could possibly lead to an interesting discussion about why you're an infantile basket case.

Worst of both worlds, bad poster.

First sentence is patently untrue, and the second sentence means that you don't even provide any context for your posting style that could possibly lead to an interesting discussion about why you're an infantile basket case.

Worst of both worlds, bad poster.

You seem butthurt, arent you?

ugly ethnic in an incel forum ? what a revelation...seems like im in right place. the question is are you ?

You mustnt be completely ugly, to struggle with life.

just for the record, this is not a therapy web site to help german autism. You know what INCEL stands for right ?

I believe you tho, judging from your posts I have absolutely no doubt you struggle in life. So you have my empathy there

I was on many sites in my past, and its kinda retarded to believe you are just an INCEL because of looks. When you have a shitty start, how should you reach the goal as first? But thx for your empathy shit, i guess.

range by everybody that saw

I never wrote they dont matter. They do to an extent but what comes after this? When there is just emptyness, you can be a 10/10 god and would still post here.

I'm sure you're at least 15 bro.