Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Husband Leaves for a Younger Woman -- Wife Copes and Seethes

is this fucking guy retarded, he had a loyal wife and a son at home and cheated on them with a 20yo college whore that’s going to leave him after she finds chad lmfao
If you assume her story at face value, sure. But that’s a pretty big “if”. Part of why this post pissed me off so bad is I have a sister and a mother who both write up bullshit like this (like exactly these same framings and phrases, it’s uncanny) about their ex husbands — but I know for a fact they are spiting 100% bullshit. Women often do this where they do not impartially recall or retell events and they just rewrite the story in such a way that it paints them as a tragic victim who was wronged who did “nothing at all incorrect”. I just don’t buy the post and suspect there’s more here than she’s claiming.

It’s also ridiculous how she’s framing the age of the other woman — when women are young they fuck older men gladly and see nothing at all wrong with it — but then they get old and see male attention go elsewhere and start to claim “oh they’re just a child this man is an evil abuser” :feelsseriously: they’re just so dishonest in their framing and try to use moralizing language to shame people into submission to what they want and it’s extremely irritating when you start to notice women doing this. And if you call them out on it they then act like you’re the bad for … recognizing what they actually mean and are obviously trying to do.