Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God believers are ridiculous

Thank you for single-handedly trolling me better than anyone on this forum. You just ignored my whole debunk. Ima give you that same energy back too, kaffir.
I already told you that I am not up for debate with a religious person since they don't listen to what I say nor dare to question their beliefs.

Believe in Hadiths, fairytales whatever if it helps you cope with life I wanted to share my position and especially my position on ANY religion because it is incredibly bluepilling and directly contradicts with the blackpill.

Being blackpilled means that you've given up hope , accepted the way it is worshiping an entity and hoping for miracles is indeed bluepilling I don't think you'll disagree.

I already told you that I am not up for debate with a religious person since they don't listen to what I say nor dare to question their beliefs.

Believe in Hadiths, fairytales whatever if it helps you cope with life I wanted to share my position and especially my position on ANY religion because it is incredibly bluepilling and directly contradicts with the blackpill.

Being blackpilled means that you've given up hope , accepted the way it is worshiping an entity and hoping for miracles is indeed bluepilling I don't think you'll disagree.
:feelsthink:

Okay, you're making more sense here. We'll just have to agree to disagree since this is regarding MIRACLES.
Nobody is going to dismantle the Kaba for anything. Sorry. That's not happening.
What do you have to think of the linguistic miracles of the Quran and its preservation?
the thing is that you believe it because you are a follow of the religion and I am not. I cannot convince you not to believe.

It is not encouraged in islam to really question anything regarding hadiths, Quran's teachings since you truly believe in Islam you cannot fathom the thoughts of whatever mentioned not being real.

This is why religious debates are kind of pointless because it never leads to anything , no one changes his stance on his religion they just keep barking until it's over.

How the fuck can you believe in God when he personally made me a dickcel, short , low IQ and ugly I bet it's the same with most users on here yet there are a lot of people who believe in God.

Now a lot of you are probably going to say "muh it was not God that made you ugly, it was your parents :soy: ", however both the Bible and Quran promotes having a lot of children despite how subhuman you look. Those considered holy books by many are the definition of the bluepill , it does not teach you the importance of genetics.

It promotes the birth of undesirable incel subhumans who are going to suffer because of their selfish parents. Those books are BULLSHIT and if you believe in either of them you are NOT blackpilled.

"We are all humans and were created in God's image bro!" Sure brother while you were born an inferior subhuman who lost everything in the genetic lottery there are 6'3 blonde CHADs with 12 inch dicks who don't even have to try and get foids meanwhile you rot and everyone treats you like shit because you are ugly and undesirable.

One more argument that religionfags use: "Bro if foids truly believed in a certain religion then we would all get laid" This is complete nonsense.

Even if the foid is religious she is still going to cheat on a subhuman with someone who's much better looking than him and throughout the years when women were supposedly trad it happened all the fucking time.

I believe only in the one and only truth that is called "Natural Selection". You are either born handsome, tall, superior who gets to mate with any foid you please or a short , ugly, balding subhuman who would definitely die if we never evolved to live peacefully in cities and not in the wild.

It is much more logical for CHADs to believe in God because they are truly the God's chosen, but nah it's mostly subhumans who cope with religion and expect some kind of a reward for being a good goy in the muh afterlife.

Ban all bible and quran thumpers , they are bluepilled and may as well fuck off to reddit.

@juche necromancer , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @Friezacel
He exists but doesn't give a fuck

nice "spiritual" LARP you sound like the average NPC you encounter randomly under youtube videos saying to repent to Jesus.
Yes. Shame me more.
It comes with true inceldom.
Keep bullying and maybe you will catch Stacy.