Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God believers are ridiculous

religionniggers when a low-functional autist is born : What a miracle! May God bless him.

He already got blessed with low functioning autism :lul:
Yep. Or when a baby is born 2 months premature to a 40 year old mother and only weighed 4 pounds(this was actually me): Yay! What a miracle!

I stopped listening to christfags when i was still kid

Life really wouldn’t be so bad if god (assuming he exists) had just set up a fair system for us after the fall of man meaning if we worked on ourselves hard enough ie self improved (kek!) we really could cure our existing issues and get out of inceldom and what I mean is say every issue of ours from mental to physical that makes us incels could be fixed simply through gym maxxing.

Facts God isn`t real it`s delusion to believe he is

By your definition of bluepilled I would be
Bluepilled = anything that involves a sense of hope or purpose. :feelsthink:
We need to ban gymcels and collegecels too, since neither will get you laid. :bigbrain:

Life really wouldn’t be so bad if god (assuming he exists) had just set up a fair system for us after the fall of man meaning if we worked on ourselves hard enough ie self improved (kek!) we really could cure our existing issues and get out of inceldom and what I mean is say every issue of ours from mental to physical that makes us incels could be fixed simply through gym maxxing.
Well , he did not so i am inclined to believe he does not exist and worshiping him as a subhuman is utterly cucked.

How the fuck can you believe in God when he personally made me a dickcel, short , low IQ and ugly I bet it's the same with most users on here yet there are a lot of people who believe in God.

Now a lot of you are probably going to say "muh it was not God that made you ugly, it was your parents :soy: ", however both the Bible and Quran promotes having a lot of children despite how subhuman you look. Those considered holy books by many are the definition of the bluepill , it does not teach you the importance of genetics.

It promotes the birth of undesirable incel subhumans who are going to suffer because of their selfish parents. Those books are BULLSHIT and if you believe in either of them you are NOT blackpilled.

"We are all humans and were created in God's image bro!" Sure brother while you were born an inferior subhuman who lost everything in the genetic lottery there are 6'3 blonde CHADs with 12 inch dicks who don't even have to try and get foids meanwhile you rot and everyone treats you like shit because you are ugly and undesirable.

One more argument that religionfags use: "Bro if foids truly believed in a certain religion then we would all get laid" This is complete nonsense.

Even if the foid is religious she is still going to cheat on a subhuman with someone who's much better looking than him and throughout the years when women were supposedly trad it happened all the fucking time.

I believe only in the one and only truth that is called "Natural Selection". You are either born handsome, tall, superior who gets to mate with any foid you please or a short , ugly, balding subhuman who would definitely die if we never evolved to live peacefully in cities and not in the wild.

It is much more logical for CHADs to believe in God because they are truly the God's chosen, but nah it's mostly subhumans who cope with religion and expect some kind of a reward for being a good goy in the muh afterlife.

Ban all bible and quran thumpers , they are bluepilled and may as well fuck off to reddit.

@juche necromancer , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @Friezacel

It's crazy how many people unironically believe in "You may not have a great start in life but don't worry, Big Daddy In The Sky will help you feel better"

It's crazy how many people unironically believe in "You may not have a great start in life but don't worry, Big Daddy In The Sky will help you feel better"
I was promised that be being a good goy God will reward me.

How the fuck can you believe in God when he personally made me a dickcel, short , low IQ and ugly I bet it's the same with most users on here yet there are a lot of people who believe in God.

Now a lot of you are probably going to say "muh it was not God that made you ugly, it was your parents :soy: ", however both the Bible and Quran promotes having a lot of children despite how subhuman you look. Those considered holy books by many are the definition of the bluepill , it does not teach you the importance of genetics.

It promotes the birth of undesirable incel subhumans who are going to suffer because of their selfish parents. Those books are BULLSHIT and if you believe in either of them you are NOT blackpilled.

"We are all humans and were created in God's image bro!" Sure brother while you were born an inferior subhuman who lost everything in the genetic lottery there are 6'3 blonde CHADs with 12 inch dicks who don't even have to try and get foids meanwhile you rot and everyone treats you like shit because you are ugly and undesirable.

One more argument that religionfags use: "Bro if foids truly believed in a certain religion then we would all get laid" This is complete nonsense.

Even if the foid is religious she is still going to cheat on a subhuman with someone who's much better looking than him and throughout the years when women were supposedly trad it happened all the fucking time.

I believe only in the one and only truth that is called "Natural Selection". You are either born handsome, tall, superior who gets to mate with any foid you please or a short , ugly, balding subhuman who would definitely die if we never evolved to live peacefully in cities and not in the wild.

It is much more logical for CHADs to believe in God because they are truly the God's chosen, but nah it's mostly subhumans who cope with religion and expect some kind of a reward for being a good goy in the muh afterlife.

Ban all bible and quran thumpers , they are bluepilled and may as well fuck off to reddit.

Religion is the peak expression of Just World Cope.

I think it's impossible to reasonably believe in a god

It's also obvious that religion can easily be used by an elite class to control the masses

eg. good looking people to make bad looking people feel better

eg. to rally people to a military cause such as the crusades

I think religion was just made by intelligent people to control others

We need to ban gymcels and collegecels too, since neither will get you laid. :bigbrain:
Not tryna be a dick, but this really isn't an argument here & is a tangent.

OP was just referring to religion in this context & the alleged delusional hope it brings, you can still have hope & purpose as an Agnostic(myself) or atheist even, it just stems from a different source.

I believe that God exists. Everything is designed in such a way that there has to be a creator behind it. Matter, gravity, animals, food, water, people, air, consciousness. All of these things would not exist without a creator.

OP was just referring to religion in this context & the alleged delusional hope it brings, you can still have hope & purpose as an Agnostic(myself) or atheist even, it just stems from a different source.
None of the God believing users ever bothered to answer my questions, they just said "he exists and that's because he just does"

I believe that God exists. Everything is designed in such a way that there has to be a creator behind it. Matter, gravity, animals, food, water, people, air, consciousness. All of these things would not exist without a creator.
Basically my stance tbh, though I follow no religion.

None of the God believing users ever bothered to answer my questions, they just said "he exists and that's because he just does"
That is true, I never saw one of them present any evidence of it at all here.

cope

Basically my stance tbh, though I follow no religion.
TheERe could be an entity that created us humans to suffer but it makes no sense from a logical perspective view. I pERsonally think that nature itself is perfect and no higher power created anything.

Who made nature and space? I personally think they have always existed and it was a matter of time for life to form as multiple beings started evolving into what we see today.

religious people are not surprisingly mostly low IQ muzzies and christians especially are very stupid on average.

Last edited:
God is cope for weak minded and the fortunate. Worshipping God as a social outcast is the most cucked thing you can do.

why does anyone have to create something ? Why are people so low IQ what if the universe have always existed and it was a matter of time until bacterias and various other insignificant at first creatures started living and evolving. Things can evolve, mutate etc. It is a scientific proof everyone is aware of.

Logic is in favor of science meanwhile religion provides only fairy tales and false prophecies.

First off, I personally think that religion is an ancient tool used to better control the masses.
Some wise governor invented some absolute rules and declared laziness a sin as he needs his diligent and obedient wagecucks.

gOt Is TeStInG yOu.
It'S a ChAnCe FoR pErSoNaL gRoWtH, bE tHaNkFuL.
I think that's because back then there was no overpopulation issue and the more people there were the more slaves the king had.
Waah, envy is a sin! You are an ugly unloved bastard because you are a sinner!:bluepill:
Yeah, religion is a common cope for an absence of morale.
"I cant be a bad person if I believe in god and go to church every sunday."
You're 100% right but that very mindset, while true, will have a negative effect on your outlook and thus your ambitions for life.
Religion is a healthy cope tho, there are studies that found out that religion fags are actually happier than atheists.
While I pride myself in being very rational, I think I would be way happier if I was a delusional moron.
Redditors are mostly atheist/agnostic.
The emotional people are more present on ChinkTok and Instagram.
Most redditors agree on the blackpill afaik, they are just more moderate about it.

You're 100% right but that very mindset, while true, will have a negative effect on your outlook and thus your ambitions for life.

Religion is a healthy cope tho, there are studies that found out that religion fags are actually happier than atheists.
While I pride myself in being very rational, I think I would be way happier if I was a delusional moron.
It is a cope for docile people who never question anything and indeed a tool to control the masses by saying that if you do a certain thing you end up in hell.

Fear mongering is the best way to control the goys.

People in the past had no actual information and were inclined to believe in God's existence however present day with the internet and the billion pages of information and studies I am surprised to find out how many users even here are religious and promote their bluepilled beliefs on us.

Religion is just cope and brainwash for less unfortunate people. I've never met a christian who was free of disease and perfectly healthy and i work in the church. Most people working as priests or w/e do it for the money, it pays good. Even the arch bishop in my country invests in stocks and brags about it on the news, but the bible says money is the root of all evil. Alot of priests are also homosexuals, so very few of the christians today actually follow the bible.

God is evil or he doesn't exist.

100%.

The Epicurean Paradox LOGICALLY proves that to be true.

I can explain the diagram in my own words, with examples and elaboration, but I’ve done so too many times, if someone can’t undERstand such a simple diagram, they are a low IQ retard and thERefore don’t “desERve” having this concept explained to them (which would be pointless because they wouldn’t undERstand the “explanation” anyway due to their low IQ)

100%.

View attachment 1187242

I can explain the diagram in my own words, with examples and elaboration, but I’ve done so too many times, if someone can’t undERstand such a simple diagram, they are a low IQ retard and thERefore don’t “desERve” having this concept explained to them (which would be pointless because they wouldn’t undERstand the “explanation” anyway due to their low IQ)
Christcucks gonna cope

100%.

View attachment 1187242

Good diagram. Saved.

Religion is just cope and brainwash for less unfortunate people. I've never met a christian who was free of disease and perfectly healthy and i work in the church. Most people working as priests or w/e do it for the money, it pays good. Even the arch bishop in my country invests in stocks and brags about it on the news, but the bible says money is the root of all evil. Alot of priests are also homosexuals, so very few of the christians today actually follow the bible.
Aren't you a Pagan?

His argument is extremely childish and driven by sentiment, all he’s saying boils down to “God’s not real because unfortunate people exist and I’m among them”. Life as a subhuman is a great test of faith and everything that happens here is transient, only death is permanent.
You can call this bluepilled or whatever but in a society that lives strictly by religion incels would suffer far less than they do now, the fault lies within the people (Namely chads normies and stacies) who’ve strayed far from those teachings, not within religion or God.
I won’t bother delving further into my beliefs since it seems users here are extremely stubborn and unshaken in their denial.

Last edited:
>be me
>loving god
>deliberately design the human mind so that all it wants is companionship
>deliberately make it so only attractive people can have such a thing

wow how loving. Im so glad we have such a loving god to rule over us here on earth.
copers will say "thats just hypergamys fault" but no its actually just biology. Women are only attracted to attractive males. The all powerful god deliberately made women this way. He couldve made them attracted to personality but nope lets make it entirely luck based

Also
>loving god
>deliberately designs the world so its sole purpose is to kill other life and eat its insides while it's still alive
He couldve made humans just photosynthesize, or be vegetarian or something, but nope lets choose this sadistic system.

And lets not forget
>be depressed incel
>life is SO BAD that you kill yourself
>loving god sends you to eternal torture because you were unlucky and had a life not worth living

God is such an evil, sadistic monster. He deserves to spend 10 eternities in the lowest level of hell for what he has done.
IQs check out.

His argument is extremely childish and driven by sentiment, all he’s saying boils down to “God’s not real because unfortunate people exist and I’m among them”. Life as a subhuman is a great test of faith and everything that happens here is transient, only death is permanent.
You can call this bluepilled or whatever but in a society that lives strictly by religion incels would suffer far less than they do now, the fault lies within the people (Namely chads normies and stacies) who’ve strayed far from those teachings, not within religion or God.
I won’t bother delving further into my beliefs since it seems users here are extremely stubborn and unshaken in their denial.
High-IQ post.

"God? B-B-But why do I look like this instead of THIS if God is real! No religion for your face!:feels: "

High-IQ post.

"God? B-B-But why do I look like this instead of THIS if God is real! No religion for your face!:feels: "
He’s also implying there’s a chance he’d believe in God if he had better genetics, which is selfish at best and hypocritical at worst. Truth is not dictated by your whims and feelings.

He’s also implying there’s a chance he’d believe in God if he had better genetics, which is selfish at best and hypocritical at worst. Truth is not dictated by your whims.
JFL at these retards. It's not cope, just self-deceit.

It's a valid point when there's no reason for an omniscient god to "test" anyone, needing to test something implies a limitation on his knowledge.

I've noticed recently it getting pushed by the have's as they know it makes the have not's tolerate more bullshit, since even the trad community knows it needs its bottom of the barrel proles. It's great if you want to treat people like shit because you can just say god will sort of their problems after they die so them being treated like garbage in this life doesn't matter (an idea that's oddly nihilistic despite them usually accusing the irreligious of being nihilistic). Also means the people you're stepping on won't rope as often if you throw belief in hell into the mix, essentially give them a situation where they're obligated to put up with being treated like dirt for 80 years.
I was part of a religious group where one of the millionaire church leaders (just by coincidence all leadership roles went to rich cunts) worked in real estate and when a church member low level real estate normie said he was worried about finances the church leader just said, "god will work it out." Relaying the story the normie had a look of total cope where you could tell he wanted more out of the exchange but pretended a "blessing" was of some value.

Okay, what did you do in a past life that Lord Shiva personally made you a dickcel?

False there is god only for sub 5s rich people and chads don't need god to cope
This. God is for all of the subhumans who are lowly ranked in their primate hierarchy to imagine some super mega alpha who is their ally.

High-IQ post.

ok? None of you actually provided any proof of God's existence.

There were people in the past who proved with science and logic things that we otherwise wouldn't know if we were all devoted to a certain religion.

None of you would know that we live on a round and not a flat planet.

Of course those people were punished by the church and thought of as heretics.

The church have always been in the wrong because they wanted power over the peasants.

They would've never let a smart person expose the truth and enlighten the people otherwise the church loses power.

There is no progress with religion my man you can thank the atheists for being able to critically think and provide you with information.

Good luck with gaining all of your knowledge through the church.

If you want to go back to the dark ages and live like a sewer rat no one is stopping you from doing so, you know when the church had power over everyone.

The reason why we live comfy now is because of the inventors who were capable of doing change, not the docile religioustards who were taught to be NPCs with nothing to contribute to this world.