Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When someone posts stuff like "Well I personally don't find guys that look like Chad attractive" it's most likely a foid or tranny

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I mean only a foid could have such an ego to post inane shit like that.

So apparently even though SOCIETY itself (consisting of millions to billions) is heavily biased towards Chads and gives them huge benefits and rewards, we are somehow supposed to overlook it because some foids on the internet said otherwise?

The same foids who using all their spare time somehow end up on a non-front page subreddit dedicated to bashing incels 24/7?

Yeah that sure helps overlook the average foid behavior.

As for trannies. They'll already mentally ill enough to cut their dicks off thinking it will override their xy chromesomes. But they also ingest a fuck load of estrogen so go figure what happens to their brains.

The people who post shit like that are just virtue signalling

The people who post shit like that are just virtue signalling
Even if it's genuine, I say so what? Why does the preference of some (or rather a few) "females" who post on a specific subreddit dedicated to bashing a certain set of people override the preference of society?

Do you really think you're that special that a few of you can make us overlook the vast majority of others?

The level or arrogance truly is something. Probably even more arrogant that Steve jobs or Jeff bezos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back