Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

Don’t fucking bother and out yourself I laugh when my blue pilled normshit “friends” who I’m usually using them for one thing or another anyway or to get closer to the hole in the friend group say blue pilled bul shit I just agree and ignore it
This is why I think it would be good to have a master document of talking points/knock down citations.

If someone says something blatantly untrue and you’re able to reply that there was a study from X disproving it then you’ve won within a sentence because normies never have citations ready to go 9 times out of 10.

The other approach I take is working backwards from outcomes. Eg I argue the value of the traditional nuclear family structure and work backwards for how you can get there through policy and what policies led to it falling apart and the consequences happening around us now as a result.

The trouble is you have to keep cool and not show your hand too much and expect to say one or two lines then have the conversation move on. But hey if they bring it up and say something dumb I will attempt to gently correct them. How effective is it? Pretty ineffective on women, can be quite effective on men depending.

There are a surprising number of receptive lads in my male dominated field. The stories I’ve heard from their betabux lives are pretty rough.

Last edited:
4. Why Normies Fail to Understand Us

Morality.
It's morality.
Note, I am not saying any party involved is morally superior or inferior.
That is not the argument I am making.

No, I think the problem is the worldview and resulting value judgements of Normies compared to the average incel.
We simply value completely different things and thus interpret everything differently.

Women and Normies interpretation of reality breaks down to self-benefit.
Everything is evaluated first by one criteria:
"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.

This is also how propaganda works.
You just frame things so normies think it benefits them.
"Your rights to do xyz are being taken away."
Suddenly people care about things they did not even know existed a moment ago.
This is a curious part. I have a slightly different view. What normies obey is the status-quo morality of a given land. It so happens that America was founded by delusional Christcucks drinking Jewish piss, who then invented feminism, so that's what modern American burgers obey - transvestite-worship.

There is no inherent self-interest. All males want to fuck, and by supporting feminism they intentionally cuck themselves. An example I adore is Nongqawuse - a bunch of feral Negroes killed their own cattle and starved to death, because of their delusions.

The moral of the story? People obey a certain cultural dogma to a fault, until a different culture manages to uproot the previous one with blood and fire. Did America have Adolf Hitler? It didn't even have Vladimir Lenin, it's the same old wacko Jewish madhouse, and it will continue to be so. Until they make too many physical mistakes and Nature shows compassion and makes them extinct.

"Blackpilling" only works on free-thinking individuals, but they barely exist and are irrelevant.

@telamon

First off, I fuck wit de love crew :)
now, to your post.

Yes, Optimism and performance are tightly interwoven. Professional organizations like the military knows this, hence we find quotes in their publications like this:

Optimism is essential in warfare and survival. Another word commonly used for hope and optimism in the military is - "Moral."
If the "Moral" is bad, the troops will fail in their mission or, worst case scenario, rout.

The army puts huge emphasis on providing boosts of "optimism" to its soldiers to maintain optimal performance.
Examples of this

1. On aircraft carriers and in submarines, they put grocery stores. This may sound retarded.
But think about it, it makes sense. People want to go shopping, feel normal. They dont want to live in some technical nightmare environment,
surrounded by high tech without any humanity.
So the military makes sure to provide outlets like this for them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cTCwezCQM

2. In Vietnam, the Army had this huge project where they sent cakes to all the soldiers

This was a logistical nightmare because that shit just melted in SEA. But they still did it, thats how much they valued the morale of the troops.
Many other things like this were done.

3. This is why the army spends millions developing retarded shit like "ready-to-eat pizza slices."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_sY-nJ179U

4. The Army also has a long tradition of sending comedians to the troops in foreign countries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqN5mXWHZM

My Point is just this: Optimism is ESSENTIAL for human performance. You can't perform when you don't think you have a chance to succeed. Somehow, somewhere in your mind you HAVE to believe that you have a chance to succeed, or you wouldn't do whatever you were doing.

So yeah, when people feel that you are trying to deprive them of hope and optimism, they perceive that as literally a gut punch.

idk why the army no use canned (C) rations. they work. they're cheap. they aren't corporate bull fucking shit. My mom and I bought mres from a store and we threw out everything besides a cracker and some sauces. The rest was so bad, despite expiring a long time from now, that it made the house reek for hours after being cast into the forrest.

What he is getting at is that the Propagandist can not create new instincts in people.
It can only appeal to existing ones by attacking or arousing them.
For example, the attacking principle is mostly used on men:
I found a higher quality image for this segment.

Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

Summary:
Blackpilling Normies always fails.
When Normies try to understand Incels, they never tackle the blackpill itself.
In this thread, we investigate the reasons behind this and shock everyone by exposing
how most incels are just turncoat Tonys, ready to drop the incel moniker in a hearbeat.

Stay Tuned.

1. Introduction: Normies Do Not Understand Us
2. What the Blackpill is
3. What the Blackpill is not
5. How a lot of Incels are not Blackpilled
6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders
7. Mega.nz link with some goodies

Blurp:
When I first took the blackpill I was excited to know the truth and tried to blackpill people in real life.
All I got was confusion, hostility, gaslighting, social consequences.
I then found out there was a subreddit called r/IncelTear that relentlessly denied the blackpill despite all the evidence.

I watched an IncelTV video someone called Brendio tried to give valid argumentation to the bluepillers he was talking to.
But all they did was mute him and moralfag before kicking him off the stream.
They did not even attempt to make any arguments themselves.

My biggest question was why?
How could they not even engage us when we had so much data on our side?
I've spent the last 5 months or so heavily thinking about this.

There is not much information on why people deny the blackpill so I took it upon myself to find out.
This thread is a collection of information I have come across to make sense of it all.

I hope that this thread gives a good outline to why we get gaslighted about the blackpill.
Thankyou for reading my thoughts.

1. Normies Do Not Understand Us

Baffling to us, Normies always reduce incels and the adjacent blackpill to
a form of rabid emotionalism.

For some reason they reduce the entire subject to Incels being a bunch of angry men.
They act as if incels have no reasons.

(Ironically, they also reduce it to a womans-issue only, thus proving gynocracy exists but I digress)

Even when many of us have tried to expose Normies to the Blackpill.
We linked data, we printed out studies - to no avail.
What is the problem with Normies?

It's clearly not about a lack of good information.

What is happening?
Why are they doing this?
That shall be answered now.

But first, definitions my friends:

2. What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.

3. What the blackpill is not:

- It is not an ideology.
- It is not connected to emotions.
- It does not make any value-judgements about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

In fact, the blackpill is fit for marriage with any worldview whatsoever.
For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior
as corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis.
This would be a negative interpretation, suffice to say.

A scientist could incorporate the blackpill into evolutionary psychology.
This would be a neutral take.

What about a postive interpration?
Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits of the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!
Imagine a psychopath, or the powers that be... or a marketing agent perhaps...
They would ADORE the blackpill! It would make their life so much easier!

Maybe it has already...

You see friends, my point is this: The blackpill is just this: Nothing.

offer-nothing.gif

It pertains to be nothing, it judges not, it holds nobody accountable.
So the question remains: Why is it portrait as such when Normies engage with Incels?

Morality.
It's morality.

No, I think the problem is the worldview and resulting value judgements of Normies compared to the average incel.
We simply value completely different things and thus interpret everything differently.

"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.

Here are some common observable normie tropes with this pattern:

a) "You are not entitled to anything."
This is simply logically fallacious. If the statement holds universally true then the person making it would not be entitled
to making it. Are you entitled to your opinion? It is self refuting.

However, this is not why they say it. It does not come from a logical place.
It's a form of violence. They are basically saying, "fuck you, take it up the ass and shut up."
It's a form of might is right. If something benefits them they feel they deserve it and you are not to critize them for that.

If you anyone wants to study up further on this, here are some interesting things to look into:

b) "That's none of your business."
Ditto. Is it your business to tell me that? What my business is, is none your business. It's circular reasoning when applied consistently.

c) "If you don't do xzy you are a bad person"
"If you don't give money to soup kitchens, you hate poor people."
"If you say something I don't like about women, you hate women."

They don't care about poor people, it's manipulation.

As an autist, it took me years to understand this. I am 26 years old and I still struggle
with people not saying what they mean.

Their verbal output is not indentical to their internal monologue.
However, we can approximate based on their actions.

One example of this that we already mentioned is that normies defend things that benefit them as if they are moral goods.
If it benefits them, them they win in their own head, and because they win (benefit), they verbally express that its "valuable."
But this does not mean it's actually good in their eyes. It just means it benefits them.

Acting Good = Being Good.
"Anything that benefits me is good."

With women in particular this goes as far as "not being punished = being rewarded."

View attachment 921790

This is also why the predominant female power fantasy in movies is playing the villian and getting away with it.
In the recent hitshow "Fleabag," beloved by women, the POV main character is a essentially
a narcisstic psycho who treats people in her life as objects, especially men.

For instance, she is aroused by a priest and simply lables him "hot priest."
This is how women actually see people. Utilities.
Even Chad is only viewed as a utility - "hot guy."

Suffice to say, by the end of the show the evil main foid just walks off, no punishment, no consequences.
Art imitates life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAJEXZIrvA

Scientifically this has been noted prior by people like Kohlberg
(shoutout to @Cybersex is our hope who first made me aware of this with his thread ):

View attachment 922007

Please look at the above picture.

Kohlberg tried to quantify morality in a model.
Most people are stuck on the lower 1-3 levels, especially women.

Everything is about self-benefit and punishment reward.
You know how kids go through that annoying phase where they pester their parens with questions?
That phase never stops.

Grown people still turn to authority figures for all questions in life.
That's where they get their morality from.
They test boundaries, like kids. If they don't get punished, they feel a rush.
Nothing changes since childhood.
It's just more subtle.

One example from Nazi Germany:
Most germans did not care about Nazi ideology. Not surprising since most people back then
had like a 6th grade education and began working at 14.

So how did the Nazis activate Normies to support the war effort?
By framing the entire thing through the lense of self-benefit.
Fear in particular.

Just like during the american civil war, most people fighting probably were not ideologically motivated.
Some feared for their homes, some probably thought the army was a great deal.
A lot of guys also said the uniform seemed to attracted bitches, so they joined.

The Nazi Flag is a good example.
It's symbolism escapes most people nowadays, so let me explain:

800px-Flag_of_Germany_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

The red literally is meant to symbolize Communism.
Communism surrounds a small group of Nazis, allmost swallowing them.
Most germans fought because they feared a communist takeover.

You can only manipulate people by appealing to base instincts.

As Edward Bernays wrote in "Propaganda:"

What he is getting at is that the Propagandist can not create new instincts in people.

FYnn97uXwAA-EUn.jpg

Whereas the arousing principle is mostly used on women.
That's why most products nowadays have cartoon characters on them and why 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women.

Charles Manson is another example.
All the foids that he "manipulated" talk about him like he was this high IQ genius.
Meanwhile his male friend had this to say about him:

Just lol.

Going back to Kohlberg and Normies simplistic "might-is-right" worldview:
If someone is on a certain stage of moral development, then they project that you are on that level as well.

Incels are the only group that critiques itself due to operating mostly on the higher, principle-based stage of moral development.
In research, this is conflated as incels being "self-loathing." In reality, it's just being realistic.

Again, they are applying value judgements to the blackpill.
The value judgement that the blackpill is "self-loathing," "depressing," etc... comes from a worldview
that presupposes that certain things are morally negative. These values are not inherent to the blackpill at all.

To give one example, look at this footnote from a paper on incels:

Source:

- supremacy (value judgement)
- hatred (value judgement)
- entitlement (value judgement)

None of this has anything to do with the blackpill.
All of these are presuppositions that come from a very specific worldview that interprets data
in a very specific way. They are not "brute facts" at all.

Humans project their worldview onto other people.
"We don't see the world as it is, but as we are."

The blackpill has nothing to do with value judgments at all. As I said earlier, the blackpill can be outright
invigorating if your worldview interprets it that way.

When we understand this, it becomes clear that it's not Normies fault that they cant be blackpilled.
They dont have the reasoning for it, or rather, their biased self serving worldview simply does not allow certain kind of evidences, because these evidences contradict their unfounded moral pre-suppositions.

We project a sense of justice on normies that doesnt exist
Its not their fault, they just cant think beyond their biased Worldview.

At 32:08 in this clip, known CIA asset and also-happens-to-be-a-famous-writer Kurt Vonnegut
explains how he made the same experience working as an anthropologist:

View: https://youtu.be/eLwe-EFUF-A?t=1928

This is why its impossible to blackpill normies.

From their perspective, where everything is group-dynamics, power-struggles, might-is-right,
When you show them the blackpill, you are asking them to support a group of males viewed as evil, over ALL women. That includes their sisters, cousins, mother, aunts, wives, girlfriends, female friends.

In reality, you are not asking them to support anything though.
It's simply too much too ask. In order to understand the blackpill, you need to put aside bias, self interest etc.

"It's the hallmark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
- Some greek faggot

This is also why women deny the blackpill despite obviously knowing about it (obsessed with looks, make up etc).
It does not benefit them to give away their tricks.

Chaps, I can't get into it but I would highly encourage reading the original Milgram Experiment text.

They basically made people shock someone to death with a little push of authority.
And most normies went along with it, for the reasons I mentioned (lower morality - a priest for example did not go along with it, go figure).

Basically, everything is subjugated to "benefit or no benefit?"
Lying? Fine, as long as you benefit.
Ignoring or Misrepresenting Evidence? Fine, as long as you benefit.

Everything in their worldview is reduced to utility to the self.
If it does not benefit them, it is useless.

The reason why they don't acknowledge the blackpill when talking about Incels has nothing to do with

- them not getting the blackpill (they do, evidence later)
- them not understanding incels plight
- they don't benefit from agreeing with incels, so they dont

It's about warfare. They project that we use knowledge the same way they do: As a weapon to benefit ourselves.
We don't. Or at least not all of us. I will call you guys out later :D

Normies break everything down to a power-struggle.
Punishment vs. Reward.
Victim vs. Opressor.

So from their perspective, the blackpill is...

-> A bunch of shit a bunch of angry men say to get their way.

This is where all their claims come from
- "incels only want stacies"
- "incels are entitled"
- "incels are violent"

None of this shit has anything to do with the blackpill.
They are projecting their infantile "might-is-right" morality onto a dataset that has nothing to do with morality at all.
If we go by what Kohlberg illustrated, many people may not even be capable of surpassing this kind of thinking.

They literally believe we only care about the blackpill because it benefits us.
So they jump to the conclusion, "well, this is all about getting what you want anyway" -> "incels are entitled"

This goes into another thing they do: Intentional display.
I said prior, they think acting like a good person = being a good person.

Just imagine a child thinking its good because it follows its parents instructions.
Newsflash: You are not good for acting good. Nobody can act agains their own will, ALL actions are self-serving.

If the children comparison seems derogatory to you, you have learned nothing up to this point.
(pshht, its only derogatory if you dont get what im saying about how worldviews shape value judgements ;) - you only think its derogatory because you think children are retarded and you dont value them OH NOOO YOU DONT WANT TO THINK THAT DO YOU? BAD BAAD)

This is devastating friends, because it means that we will never, and I mean never, be able to argue with Normies
on a logical basis. Everything we say will be judged through the lense of "victim vs opressor"
or rather

- the messenger will always judged insead of the message
- they look for the "why" not for the "what" (as in "why are incels saying this" not for "what are incels actually saying")

Their worldview simply does not allow for any other outlook.
And if your worldview only permits evidences which prove what you want to believe,
then arguing is pointless.

By this we can deduce that, anyone who claims the blackpill is an ideology exposes themselves as biased, and, you knowk, actually having an ideology.

For instance, if someone sees a datapoint about women or men they don't like, that does not mean the blackpill or incels
are evil or nihilstic.
It just means the datapoint does not jive with their worldview and how they interpret human behavior.

This principle of power superseeding even elementary logic can be seen elsewhere as well.

Take the current israel-hamas conflict.
Most normies couldn't show you Gaza on a map a few day ago.
Suddenly they care about this shit. In a few months, it will be like it never happened. Remember my words.
They only care because right now, virtue signalling about this distant conflict benefits them
"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia."

Same for Covid, which essentially only existed in the media.
Ukraine, same shit.
People have already forgotten about Ukraine lmao.

People don't really care about any of this. They care about benefitting themselves.
Studies have shown that virtue signalling about shit like this
is actually indicative of dark triad personality traits.

One of the most krass examples is children.
Society simply does not value children, or there would be no need for orphanages.
All the children would be off the market already.
It's simple market economics. If children were a sought after commodity, they would be sold out.

And in our case, the classic example would be how they always, unfailingly, reduce the entire subject to
"women most affected."They think catering to foids benefits them.
They look at neutral datapoints and conclude with retarded certainity: "This is about women."
It's not. It's not about shit. It's not about anything.

You could easily look at the same blackpills and conclude that most men are retarded
mentally ill fuckshits that are spending billions of shekles on pictures of naked women.

But they don't draw that conclusion, do they?
Exactly.

Your worldview shapes how you interpret reality.

The blackpill is basically a massive Rorschach test.
What do you see in the inkblobs Johnny?
Do you see a bunch of inkblobs (reality) or do you see a woman getting hurt and you dont like that (bias)?

This is why you can not argue with them.
When you talk to normies, you are not debating facts, you are debating paradigms.
Worldviews.
Entire systems of thought.
They don't process information like incels.

To illustrate how it's all just self benefit, look at these examples in which they:

- acknowledge mens plight
- acknowledge lookism
- advocate for actual solutions to these

Basically they admit key points of the blackpill.
Yet when talking to us, they reject them. How come?

a) Yvetlana Vasin

View: https://medium.com/hello-love/stop-saying-looks-dont-matter-7d48d07eea93

Writer.
Openly admits looks matter. Seemingly understand blackpill.
But then you look her up and she runs this match-making service
to sell trophy hoes to trad-copers in the west:

So she literally knows that looks matter, but she only uses that konwledge to benefit herself.
Again, they admit looks matter, if it benefits them.

b) STRANGE ÆONS
Shits on incels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvDMKsy8D8

Then gets a nosejob (lookism):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbsaPeLWGU

c) Various Looks-Surgery or "rate-me" related subreddits

On all of these subreddits, you see way more women than men.
The women are getting way more attention.

And on the surgery subreddits, the men are gaslight about their looks
while people literally encourage women to get surgeries.
Again, if it benefits them somehow, they absolutely support the blackpill.

Women are hypocrites. This is warfare to them.
The reason why they don't admit we are right is because their worldview inherently
is anti-male.

d) QOVESStudio

Youtube channel with 500k subs talking exclusively about lookism.
Comments often talk about how looks affect life.
If we make these points, we are ridiculed though.

e) Ugly deformed kids getting surgery.
Whenever you see some report or gofuckme with a child that got mauled
by a pitbull or something, people violently scream for jutsice and point out
how the looks of the child will negatively affect it - "i hope he gets surgery
and gets to live a normal life."

So looks suddenly matter?

f) Female Spending
Going away from lookism a bit here.
In my opinion, you can literally explain the entire blackpill just by using
market economics. Things like skewed gender-ratios have a tremendous impact on society.

Take for instance the fact that women make 80-90% of customer purchases alone.

"Women were responsible for 75-85% of consumer spending in the 1930s."

"Women make up more than half of the U.S. population, and control or influence 85% of consumer spending"

This is devastating.
It means that women get almost half the money they own from men.
It means that women are probably hiding money from their partners.
It means that women are extremely shallow and materialistic, while guys predominately value women
over material goods.

This is a brutal pill and reflects extremely negatively on women, if your worldview is bluepilled.
However, because of the current culture, this seen as positive by normies.
Just look at the "girlpowermarketing" link above. It's in the name. "Girl Power."

So this seemingly horrific exposure of female nature suddenly becomes morally good, because context.

g) Female Sexual liberation
This one is kind of a funny double standard:
"Women are sexually liberated" - YAY!
"You're mom is a hoe that got bukkaked on camera." - NOOOOOOO

The cognitivie dissonance is very funny to me.
You see this with tradcopers and redpillers a lot.
One one hand they advocate for plowing through as many hoes as possible.
But then they tell you "just find a good wife bro."
Hilarious.

So please, why do they so readily agree with our points as long as its not us making them?
You should be able to answer that at this point.
It was nothing to do with the blackpill.

They disagree with us not because they think the blackpill is wrong, but because WE are wrong.
The messenger is the message.
Its warfare. They literally think incels are trying to mog them by flexing the blackpills as a tool for their own ends.
Its that stupid.

When the blackpill benefits them, they use it.

They simply cant grasp that there are mind-independent things in the world
that exist outside of some monkey-brained retarded using them for personal gain.
Everything is personal gain for them.

If we re-framed the entire blackpill to fit Normies worldview,
they would be campaigining to put it into legislature right now.
I am not exaggerating.

Now, children of the sun, I must critique you tsk tsk.

5. How most Incels are not Blackpilled

Many of us are guilty of exactly the same shit I just talked about.

To illustrate:
Incels fall into two categories:

a) The smart ones:
The ones that get the above points on a philosophical level.
I would count people like @WorthlessSlavicShit and @Atavistic Autist among them.
They are mostly interested in information hoarding and research.
I would call these "consistent" incels, as you could reasonably convince them of anything
as long as your points are valid.

b) The dummies:
These are the ones that gives us a bad name.
They operate exactly like normies do. Might is right, self benefit to the max. To them, the blackpill is inconsequential. It does not even matter.
This is more incels than you would think, unfortunately.

Shocking: Normies attitude towards us IS TRUE - when applied to this group.
These are the droves of greycels that wash up on our shores and then disappear within a few months.
These are the dregs of this forum. They engage in loud displays to signal their bonobo group-adherence to the tribe.

They are ones causing constant in-fighting and witchhunts.
They are the ones that are not even blackpilled and will probably get buxxed in the next 20 years.
If "It's just a phase mom" was a person, it would be them.

View: https://youtu.be/dhEfIdXxRuk?t=1032

In this clip, Naama kates, whos been with groups spying on us for years now,
makes this superficially unbelievable assertion:

Most incels leave the blackpill, get buxxed and move on.
When I first heard this it boggled my mind.
How tf can you move on from an observation like "women are 80% of customers?"

I was projecting friends.
Most greycels, most incels are not even blackpilled.
They come here, thinking this is some edgelord shit and then they act the fool to compete for rank in the
hiearchy here. Once it gets boring they move on.

Normiecels are the scourge of incels and give us a bad rep.

In my "Masculinity is a social construct" thread I laid out
how male in-fighting is the norm and how its encouraged by women.

We are not immune to this.
There is constant fighting on this forum.
Guys, women operate as a very dense hivemind with tentacles everywhere.
They are like a kraken with manifold arms, a beast of immeasurable proportions.
You. Can. Not. Win.

The constant male on male violence we observe on these forums
is literally exactly whats happening in society and why men cant get a foothold against women.
Men compete with men and worship women = 99% of niggas on this forum.

The only people that are fully excempt from this is a handful of autistic niggas
that spend years digging through research papers and other shit
instead of bickering and witchunting on here.

I wish people spend more time actually researching.
One counter to this that will be made: "The blackpill is complete, there is no new data to be found."
This is a hypercope.

It reminds of when people in 1900 literally claimed everything that could be invented had already been invented.
source:

The blackpill is not restricted to looks and dating.

- looks = health
- health = nutrition + genetics
- nutrition + health + genetics = global politics (government food recommendatiosn deliberately fucking up populations)
- global polictics = jewpill, new world order whatever
- politics = philosophy
- philosohpy = argumentation, worldviews, sound reasoning
- etc.

everything intersects and connects and the ride never ends.
If you want to come to the fullness of truth, you have to keep learning.
The reason why a lot of incels will not go down that path is because they are normies.
They will move on. They think it doesn't benefit them to dig deeper.

There is so much we could talk about, so much.
We are men, all of us have cool shit to say.
Instead I see retards getting angry because some dude said something mean in a thread.
If it was a foid many of you would simp.
Shame on you!

You should stop fighting and competing with other men.
Especially on this forum.
You never see women do that shit. They are above that with their insane in group preference.

Another thing to consider:

- Normies and Psychologists want the blackpill to become an actual ideology because its easier to control
- They want to hijack the negative parts of male nature (hyper-competitive, bickering, infighting) against us

To that End, they constantly discourage actual research and high-trust actions on these forums.
If you attack other men on here or IRL, you are no better than women and normie men,
that constantly encourage male on male aggression and competition.

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg

6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders:

I hope I could illustrate why its impossible for Normies to be blackpilled.
And also, why many incels are not really blackpilled.

Honestly, black pillers and blue pillers just shouldnt talk to eachother, as communication is not possible
Women will NEVER say that looks matter unless it benefits them somehow.

And the final pill for today:
If people were capable of understanding these problems they would have already been fixed.
If there was a solution, there would be no market.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wasted12years
@Atavistic Autist
@NorthernWind
@Antorian
@telamon
@lifefuel

mega.nz file with some of the stuff mentioned in thread (books, videos):

They don't understand us because they have it so good they can't tell. The good news is more prisons keep getting built to lock those drug-addicted pieces of hyper sexual shit away.
About your critique of normalshit value judgments, they are dumb. Optimistic people tend to be poor and have bad lives because they are too fuckin dumb to perceive threats and act preemptively. Being pessimistic, and maybe depressed as a youngster is a blessing in disguise for some.
Thinking about that brootal pill on women, at least we can use feminism against them to weed out shit females. I'd rather be alone than be in bad company. Pray to your Gods and Spirits.

Most High IQ post on this entire website.

All the Indo-European religions up until Protestant Christianity were correct. At some level, the masses / serfs / lower castes are subhuman animals who are incapable of conceiving of social universal principles.

The whole Enlightenment worldview and its derivatives of villifying hierarchical inequality and creating a communal society does not work. It’s like trying to convince gorillas to cooperate with human beings.
Yes it’s like they did a experiment putting into the same species different souls from other species: trolls, orcs, goblins, elves. All together into the same species who end up lookig the same phisically but being different species mentally/spiritually

So yes. I honestly cant see myself being in a relationship ever. Its pure suffering, I have never seen a successful one and in every single case, the foid is dominant, not the guy. In fact at this point Ive come to believe that to even be in a relationship without wanting to rope, you have to be an extreme foid worshipper. Its a form of complete self-denial. Denying your feelings, your doubts about her, about female nature, denying your needs, denying your boundaries etc...
The foid is NEVER dominant. She forces you to dominate

Typical fucking normies I fucking hate that shit so fucking much, fucking retarded animals.
Yes it’s like we are elves forced to share species with orcs and goblins. Fuck them to oblivion

It's a dumb, tinfoil take who has no ground in reality. This is the kind of retarded shit that IT and other harassers get to see and get to laugh at incels.

At least appear to try and keep it real?

There's so much science behind the blackpill and inceldom overall - this kind of thing isn't needed. Let's discuss facts, not fairytale.
No it’s actually a very intellectual and true take. Stop being IT asslicker.

Yes it’s like we are elves forced to share species with orcs and goblins. Fuck them to oblivion
I think we are too good for this society. we need traditions that actually work and that's why I think we need to start pairing ancestral ways with modern technology.

sometimes you get deluded femiscum rape fantasizers, who really should be institutionalized. more so they want YOU to pay for their gucci shit and then go through great lengths to pleasure them on the idealist principle of feminism

If you didnt notice, WE ARE THE ORCS AND GOBLINS,

Newsflash THEY ARE THE QUEENS AND KINGS AND THEY MOG US TO OBLIVIONS

Ever seen Erin Knight hentai? We are that goblin but if he never got to reproduce, Just an incel in the path.

If you didnt notice, WE ARE THE ORCS AND GOBLINS,

Newsflash THEY ARE THE QUEENS AND KINGS AND THEY MOG US TO OBLIVIONS

Ever seen Erin Knight hentai? We are that goblin but if he never got to reproduce, Just an incel in the path.
I was talking about consciousness not body. We are the elves

I think we are too good for this society. we need traditions that actually work and that's why I think we need to start pairing ancestral ways with modern technology.
Absolutely. Archeo-futurism. Techno-magic

You aren’t truly blackpilled then.

Women are sneaky, cunning creatures. They’ve evolved to survive caveman bruteness.

Women concede dominance in meaningless things to give men the short-sighted impression that men rule in relationships, when in reality if you look at the dynamics women tend to have total control over the relationship.

Women 90% of the time make the first move through just basic body language that they’re interested. Men react and approach. This gives the impression men choose, when it’s 100% the case that women choose. The whole relationship dynamic is like this.

More often than not, Women act subordinate to men in relationship dynamics which feeds male egos in short term interactions, but this allows men to be distracted while women set the rules regarding housing, when they can have sex, when they can see each other, how the man’s money is spent, what the man can dress up like, what friends they can have, when they are doing couples things together, etc.

I wager some of us on this website were never chosen because some women saw we aren’t controllable, if we are able to venture into websites like this.

Witchcraft, for example, was associated with the feminine culturally, and witchcraft was called the “art of cunning”; women accused of witchcraft were accused of “cunning”, because they mimicked the snake like tendencies of Satan.

Women were also characterized as the Madonna-Whore duality, because in a general trend that mimicked reality. Women act like the Virgin Mary, of a higher noble state and civilizing man, but take off the clothes and you’ll see a crazy sex freak with cloven hooves.

Elves are high privileged, Ogres are not, WE ARE OGRRS ALSO CHADS ARE ELVES

lord of the rings art GIF by hoppip
You have troubles understanding how i am talking about consciousness not body

You aren’t truly blackpilled then.

Women are sneaky, cunning creatures. They’ve evolved to survive caveman bruteness.

Women concede dominance in meaningless things to give men the short-sighted impression that men rule in relationships, when in reality if you look at the dynamics women tend to have total control over the relationship.

Women 90% of the time make the first move through just basic body language that they’re interested. Men react and approach. This gives the impression men choose, when it’s 100% the case that women choose. The whole relationship dynamic is like this.

More often than not, Women act subordinate to men in relationship dynamics which feeds male egos in short term interactions, but this allows men to be distracted while women set the rules regarding housing, when they can have sex, when they can see each other, how the man’s money is spent, what the man can dress up like, what friends they can have, when they are doing couples things together, etc.

I wager some of us on this website were never chosen because some women saw we aren’t controllable, if we are able to venture into websites like this.

Witchcraft, for example, was associated with the feminine culturally, and witchcraft was called the “art of cunning”; women accused of witchcraft were accused of “cunning”, because they mimicked the snake like tendencies of Satan.

Women were also characterized as the Madonna-Whore duality, because in a general trend that mimicked reality. Women act like the Virgin Mary, of a higher noble state and civilizing man, but take off the clothes and you’ll see a crazy sex freak with cloven hooves.
I agree as i said but foids dominate by forcing men to act and be dominant or else no relationship

Incredible post.

Quite enlightening too, the last part about looks>health>politics>philosophy was an epiphany.

Anyway, you are right and I don't think men can become sufficiently organized to combat this phenomenon where they get used and abused by women and society. We're playing a solo game while women as you said work as a group and have tentacles everywhere. Maybe an oppressive religion like Islam can combat that but then again religion is just another form to oppress and control men and society as a whole. The cure worse than the disease.

So my personal answer is to be low IQ and focus on myself like a monkey, making money by any means to live a life of comfort and hopefully leisure.
Which paragraph says the thing about women and tentacles? I want to read it.

You have troubles understanding how i am talking about consciousness not body
Bruh, Elves are good looking privileged people, Ogres run in the dirt, You cant say elves are incels in mind either because thats just retarded, We are OGRES!

Bruh, Elves are good looking privileged people, Ogres run in the dirt, You cant say elves are incels in mind either because thats just retarded, We are OGRES!
What’s wrong with you? Man, calm down, read slowly “we are elves mentally speaking” meaning we have higher consciousness and more abstract morality. I am not claiming we LOOK like ones

"Women make up more than half of the U.S. population, and control or influence 85% of consumer spending"
Absolute fucking brain-dead individuals foids and pussy-whipped men are, fully consumed by the girl-power message. Money ≠ Resource. If foids are spending 3-4 times as much as men, which is just fucking absurd and in this hyper-consumer based society it has gone into full throttle, they will cause a massive resource drain at some point, and low-and-behold, men will be blamed for 'fucking up' the economy.

They disagree with us not because they think the blackpill is wrong, but because WE are wrong.
Its warfare. They literally think incels are trying to mog them by flexing the blackpills as a tool for their own ends.
Its that stupid.
Thank you. This is a good observation. Normies and foids would casually talk about war to 'cull' and 'solve' the incel problem, but if an incel wishes for war for their own reasons, 'oh! no, incels are evil.'

While I agree with the sentiment, the foid manipulation is over-romanticised. Foids being the weaker beings weren't the only ones to survive the caveman days, the children did as well. It's always been more so men's innate nature. They didn't cast some magic-spell on men to do their bidding. And if we continue to over-romanticise their cruelty, we, as men, will never acknowledge our own flaws.

I've read through it, adding it to my knowledge base in notion. I've had this same idea as you. but the way you iterate it was perfect, especially this section.

You. Can. Not. Win.

is literally exactly whats happening in society and why men cant get a foothold against women.

The only people that are fully excempt from this is a handful of autistic niggas
I tried to avoided men with internalized misandry whenever possible. The only dude's I've me who we're homogeneous, we're either other autists, or gay guys.

You can't understand that you haven't experienced.
Life and experience with women is what a lot of people need to be blackpilled.

Normies who get into serious accidents and become deformed, normies get Norwood-pilled and go from Chad to the creepy janitor in a few years, etc.

Shit, a lot people here probably wouldn't be blackpill if not for hard experience and negative reinforcement/learned helplessness.

Simple. This and IQ (to understand the pattern/cause). And testosterone/masculinity/male brain as well. Cucks can't be blackpilled, they're too weak.

I am not productive. It's 4am here and I have to do grocery shopping in like 3 hours.
I struggle with everything basically and am disabled, cant work. Im on welfare.
So i cant really give advice on being productive, because I am not.
I wish I was more productive though and often thing about ways to do it.
But I have found nothing that works.
>writes one of the most high IQ posts I've ever read
>is a mentally disabled welfare Neet
Kek, this is what No Pussy does to men.

And because this is posted on an incel site, They try to debunk even Scientists and proof provided, IT may be a part of this.

Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled

Summary:
Blackpilling Normies always fails.
When Normies try to understand Incels, they never tackle the blackpill itself.
In this thread, we investigate the reasons behind this and shock everyone by exposing
how most incels are just turncoat Tonys, ready to drop the incel moniker in a hearbeat.

Stay Tuned.

1. Introduction: Normies Do Not Understand Us
2. What the Blackpill is
3. What the Blackpill is not
5. How a lot of Incels are not Blackpilled
6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders

Blurp:
When I first took the blackpill I was excited to know the truth and tried to blackpill people in real life.
All I got was confusion, hostility, gaslighting, social consequences.
I then found out there was a subreddit called r/IncelTear that relentlessly denied the blackpill despite all the evidence.

I watched an IncelTV video someone called Brendio tried to give valid argumentation to the bluepillers he was talking to.
But all they did was mute him and moralfag before kicking him off the stream.
They did not even attempt to make any arguments themselves.

My biggest question was why?
How could they not even engage us when we had so much data on our side?
I've spent the last 5 months or so heavily thinking about this.

There is not much information on why people deny the blackpill so I took it upon myself to find out.
This thread is a collection of information I have come across to make sense of it all.

I hope that this thread gives a good outline to why we get gaslighted about the blackpill.
Thankyou for reading my thoughts.

1. Normies Do Not Understand Us

Baffling to us, Normies always reduce incels and the adjacent blackpill to
a form of rabid emotionalism.

For some reason they reduce the entire subject to Incels being a bunch of angry men.
They act as if incels have no reasons.

(Ironically, they also reduce it to a womans-issue only, thus proving gynocracy exists but I digress)

Even when many of us have tried to expose Normies to the Blackpill.
We linked data, we printed out studies - to no avail.
What is the problem with Normies?

It's clearly not about a lack of good information.

What is happening?
Why are they doing this?
That shall be answered now.

But first, definitions my friends:

2. What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.

3. What the blackpill is not:

- It is not an ideology.
- It is not connected to emotions.
- It does not make any value-judgements about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

In fact, the blackpill is fit for marriage with any worldview whatsoever.
For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior
as corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis.
This would be a negative interpretation, suffice to say.

A scientist could incorporate the blackpill into evolutionary psychology.
This would be a neutral take.

What about a postive interpration?
Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits of the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!
Imagine a psychopath, or the powers that be... or a marketing agent perhaps...
They would ADORE the blackpill! It would make their life so much easier!

Maybe it has already...

You see friends, my point is this: The blackpill is just this: Nothing.

offer-nothing.gif

It pertains to be nothing, it judges not, it holds nobody accountable.
So the question remains: Why is it portrait as such when Normies engage with Incels?

Morality.
It's morality.

"Does it benefit me?"
If not, it has no value.

Here are some common observable normie tropes with this pattern:

a) "You are not entitled to anything."
This is simply logically fallacious. If the statement holds universally true then the person making it would not be entitled
to making it. Are you entitled to your opinion? It is self refuting.

However, this is not why they say it. It does not come from a logical place.
It's a form of violence. They are basically saying, "fuck you, take it up the ass and shut up."
It's a form of might is right. If something benefits them they feel they deserve it and you are not to critize them for that.

If you anyone wants to study up further on this, here are some interesting things to look into:

b) "That's none of your business."
Ditto. Is it your business to tell me that? What my business is, is none your business. It's circular reasoning when applied consistently.

"If you don't give money to soup kitchens, you hate poor people."
"If you say something I don't like about women, you hate women."

They don't care about poor people, it's manipulation.

As an autist, it took me years to understand this. I am 26 years old and I still struggle
with people not saying what they mean.

Their verbal output is not indentical to their internal monologue.
However, we can approximate based on their actions.

One example of this that we already mentioned is that normies defend things that benefit them as if they are moral goods.
If it benefits them, them they win in their own head, and because they win (benefit), they verbally express that its "valuable."
But this does not mean it's actually good in their eyes. It just means it benefits them.

Acting Good = Being Good.
"Anything that benefits me is good."

With women in particular this goes as far as "not being punished = being rewarded."

View attachment 921790

This is also why the predominant female power fantasy in movies is playing the villian and getting away with it.
In the recent hitshow "Fleabag," beloved by women, the POV main character is a essentially
a narcisstic psycho who treats people in her life as objects, especially men.

For instance, she is aroused by a priest and simply lables him "hot priest."
This is how women actually see people. Utilities.
Even Chad is only viewed as a utility - "hot guy."

Suffice to say, by the end of the show the evil main foid just walks off, no punishment, no consequences.
Art imitates life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAJEXZIrvA

Scientifically this has been noted prior by people like Kohlberg
(shoutout to @Cybersex is our hope who first made me aware of this with his thread ):

View attachment 922007

Please look at the above picture.

Kohlberg tried to quantify morality in a model.
Most people are stuck on the lower 1-3 levels, especially women.

Everything is about self-benefit and punishment reward.
You know how kids go through that annoying phase where they pester their parens with questions?
That phase never stops.

Grown people still turn to authority figures for all questions in life.
That's where they get their morality from.
They test boundaries, like kids. If they don't get punished, they feel a rush.
Nothing changes since childhood.
It's just more subtle.

One example from Nazi Germany:
Most germans did not care about Nazi ideology. Not surprising since most people back then
had like a 6th grade education and began working at 14.

So how did the Nazis activate Normies to support the war effort?
By framing the entire thing through the lense of self-benefit.
Fear in particular.

Just like during the american civil war, most people fighting probably were not ideologically motivated.
Some feared for their homes, some probably thought the army was a great deal.
A lot of guys also said the uniform seemed to attracted bitches, so they joined.

The Nazi Flag is a good example.
It's symbolism escapes most people nowadays, so let me explain:

800px-Flag_of_Germany_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png

The red literally is meant to symbolize Communism.
Communism surrounds a small group of Nazis, allmost swallowing them.
Most germans fought because they feared a communist takeover.

You can only manipulate people by appealing to base instincts.

As Edward Bernays wrote in "Propaganda:"

FYnn97uXwAA-EUn.jpg

Whereas the arousing principle is mostly used on women.
That's why most products nowadays have cartoon characters on them and why 80-90% of customer purchases are done by women.

Charles Manson is another example.
All the foids that he "manipulated" talk about him like he was this high IQ genius.
Meanwhile his male friend had this to say about him:

Just lol.

If someone is on a certain stage of moral development, then they project that you are on that level as well.

Incels are the only group that critiques itself due to operating mostly on the higher, principle-based stage of moral development.
In research, this is conflated as incels being "self-loathing." In reality, it's just being realistic.

Again, they are applying value judgements to the blackpill.
The value judgement that the blackpill is "self-loathing," "depressing," etc... comes from a worldview
that presupposes that certain things are morally negative. These values are not inherent to the blackpill at all.

To give one example, look at this footnote from a paper on incels:

Source:

- supremacy (value judgement)
- hatred (value judgement)
- entitlement (value judgement)

None of this has anything to do with the blackpill.
All of these are presuppositions that come from a very specific worldview that interprets data
in a very specific way. They are not "brute facts" at all.

Humans project their worldview onto other people.
"We don't see the world as it is, but as we are."

The blackpill has nothing to do with value judgments at all. As I said earlier, the blackpill can be outright
invigorating if your worldview interprets it that way.

When we understand this, it becomes clear that it's not Normies fault that they cant be blackpilled.
They dont have the reasoning for it, or rather, their biased self serving worldview simply does not allow certain kind of evidences, because these evidences contradict their unfounded moral pre-suppositions.

At 32:08 in this clip, known CIA asset and also-happens-to-be-a-famous-writer Kurt Vonnegut
explains how he made the same experience working as an anthropologist:

View: https://youtu.be/eLwe-EFUF-A?t=1928

This is why its impossible to blackpill normies.

From their perspective, where everything is group-dynamics, power-struggles, might-is-right,
When you show them the blackpill, you are asking them to support a group of males viewed as evil, over ALL women. That includes their sisters, cousins, mother, aunts, wives, girlfriends, female friends.

In reality, you are not asking them to support anything though.
It's simply too much too ask. In order to understand the blackpill, you need to put aside bias, self interest etc.

"It's the hallmark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without being consumed by it."
- Some greek faggot

This is also why women deny the blackpill despite obviously knowing about it (obsessed with looks, make up etc).
It does not benefit them to give away their tricks.

Chaps, I can't get into it but I would highly encourage reading the original Milgram Experiment text.

They basically made people shock someone to death with a little push of authority.
And most normies went along with it, for the reasons I mentioned (lower morality - a priest for example did not go along with it, go figure).

Basically, everything is subjugated to "benefit or no benefit?"
Lying? Fine, as long as you benefit.
Ignoring or Misrepresenting Evidence? Fine, as long as you benefit.

Everything in their worldview is reduced to utility to the self.
If it does not benefit them, it is useless.

The reason why they don't acknowledge the blackpill when talking about Incels has nothing to do with

- them not getting the blackpill (they do, evidence later)
- them not understanding incels plight
- they don't benefit from agreeing with incels, so they dont

It's about warfare. They project that we use knowledge the same way they do: As a weapon to benefit ourselves.
We don't. Or at least not all of us. I will call you guys out later :D

Normies break everything down to a power-struggle.
Punishment vs. Reward.
Victim vs. Opressor.

So from their perspective, the blackpill is...

-> A bunch of shit a bunch of angry men say to get their way.

This is where all their claims come from
- "incels only want stacies"
- "incels are entitled"
- "incels are violent"

None of this shit has anything to do with the blackpill.
They are projecting their infantile "might-is-right" morality onto a dataset that has nothing to do with morality at all.
If we go by what Kohlberg illustrated, many people may not even be capable of surpassing this kind of thinking.

They literally believe we only care about the blackpill because it benefits us.
So they jump to the conclusion, "well, this is all about getting what you want anyway" -> "incels are entitled"

This goes into another thing they do: Intentional display.
I said prior, they think acting like a good person = being a good person.

Just imagine a child thinking its good because it follows its parents instructions.
Newsflash: You are not good for acting good. Nobody can act agains their own will, ALL actions are self-serving.

If the children comparison seems derogatory to you, you have learned nothing up to this point.
(pshht, its only derogatory if you dont get what im saying about how worldviews shape value judgements ;) - you only think its derogatory because you think children are retarded and you dont value them OH NOOO YOU DONT WANT TO THINK THAT DO YOU? BAD BAAD)

This is devastating friends, because it means that we will never, and I mean never, be able to argue with Normies
on a logical basis. Everything we say will be judged through the lense of "victim vs opressor"
or rather

- the messenger will always judged insead of the message
- they look for the "why" not for the "what" (as in "why are incels saying this" not for "what are incels actually saying")

Their worldview simply does not allow for any other outlook.
And if your worldview only permits evidences which prove what you want to believe,
then arguing is pointless.

By this we can deduce that, anyone who claims the blackpill is an ideology exposes themselves as biased, and, you knowk, actually having an ideology.

For instance, if someone sees a datapoint about women or men they don't like, that does not mean the blackpill or incels
are evil or nihilstic.
It just means the datapoint does not jive with their worldview and how they interpret human behavior.

This principle of power superseeding even elementary logic can be seen elsewhere as well.

Take the current israel-hamas conflict.
Most normies couldn't show you Gaza on a map a few day ago.
Suddenly they care about this shit. In a few months, it will be like it never happened. Remember my words.
They only care because right now, virtue signalling about this distant conflict benefits them
"Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia."

Same for Covid, which essentially only existed in the media.
Ukraine, same shit.
People have already forgotten about Ukraine lmao.

People don't really care about any of this. They care about benefitting themselves.
Studies have shown that virtue signalling about shit like this
is actually indicative of dark triad personality traits.

One of the most krass examples is children.
Society simply does not value children, or there would be no need for orphanages.
All the children would be off the market already.
It's simple market economics. If children were a sought after commodity, they would be sold out.

And in our case, the classic example would be how they always, unfailingly, reduce the entire subject to
"women most affected."They think catering to foids benefits them.
They look at neutral datapoints and conclude with retarded certainity: "This is about women."
It's not. It's not about shit. It's not about anything.

You could easily look at the same blackpills and conclude that most men are retarded
mentally ill fuckshits that are spending billions of shekles on pictures of naked women.

But they don't draw that conclusion, do they?
Exactly.

Your worldview shapes how you interpret reality.

The blackpill is basically a massive Rorschach test.
What do you see in the inkblobs Johnny?
Do you see a bunch of inkblobs (reality) or do you see a woman getting hurt and you dont like that (bias)?

This is why you can not argue with them.
When you talk to normies, you are not debating facts, you are debating paradigms.
Worldviews.
Entire systems of thought.
They don't process information like incels.

To illustrate how it's all just self benefit, look at these examples in which they:

- acknowledge mens plight
- acknowledge lookism
- advocate for actual solutions to these

Basically they admit key points of the blackpill.
Yet when talking to us, they reject them. How come?

a) Yvetlana Vasin

View: https://medium.com/hello-love/stop-saying-looks-dont-matter-7d48d07eea93

Writer.
Openly admits looks matter. Seemingly understand blackpill.
But then you look her up and she runs this match-making service
to sell trophy hoes to trad-copers in the west:

So she literally knows that looks matter, but she only uses that konwledge to benefit herself.
Again, they admit looks matter, if it benefits them.

b) STRANGE ÆONS
Shits on incels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvDMKsy8D8

Then gets a nosejob (lookism):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbsaPeLWGU

c) Various Looks-Surgery or "rate-me" related subreddits

On all of these subreddits, you see way more women than men.
The women are getting way more attention.

And on the surgery subreddits, the men are gaslight about their looks
while people literally encourage women to get surgeries.
Again, if it benefits them somehow, they absolutely support the blackpill.

Women are hypocrites. This is warfare to them.
The reason why they don't admit we are right is because their worldview inherently
is anti-male.

d) QOVESStudio

Youtube channel with 500k subs talking exclusively about lookism.
Comments often talk about how looks affect life.
If we make these points, we are ridiculed though.

e) Ugly deformed kids getting surgery.
Whenever you see some report or gofuckme with a child that got mauled
by a pitbull or something, people violently scream for jutsice and point out
how the looks of the child will negatively affect it - "i hope he gets surgery
and gets to live a normal life."

So looks suddenly matter?

f) Female Spending
Going away from lookism a bit here.
In my opinion, you can literally explain the entire blackpill just by using
market economics. Things like skewed gender-ratios have a tremendous impact on society.

Take for instance the fact that women make 80-90% of customer purchases alone.

This is devastating.
It means that women get almost half the money they own from men.
It means that women are probably hiding money from their partners.
It means that women are extremely shallow and materialistic, while guys predominately value women
over material goods.

This is a brutal pill and reflects extremely negatively on women, if your worldview is bluepilled.
However, because of the current culture, this seen as positive by normies.
Just look at the "girlpowermarketing" link above. It's in the name. "Girl Power."

So this seemingly horrific exposure of female nature suddenly becomes morally good, because context.

g) Female Sexual liberation
This one is kind of a funny double standard:
"Women are sexually liberated" - YAY!
"You're mom is a hoe that got bukkaked on camera." - NOOOOOOO

The cognitivie dissonance is very funny to me.
You see this with tradcopers and redpillers a lot.
One one hand they advocate for plowing through as many hoes as possible.
But then they tell you "just find a good wife bro."
Hilarious.

So please, why do they so readily agree with our points as long as its not us making them?
You should be able to answer that at this point.
It was nothing to do with the blackpill.

Its that stupid.

When the blackpill benefits them, they use it.

They simply cant grasp that there are mind-independent things in the world
that exist outside of some monkey-brained retarded using them for personal gain.
Everything is personal gain for them.

If we re-framed the entire blackpill to fit Normies worldview,
they would be campaigining to put it into legislature right now.
I am not exaggerating.

Now, children of the sun, I must critique you tsk tsk.

5. How most Incels are not Blackpilled

Many of us are guilty of exactly the same shit I just talked about.

To illustrate:
Incels fall into two categories:

a) The smart ones:
The ones that get the above points on a philosophical level.
I would count people like @WorthlessSlavicShit and @Atavistic Autist among them.
They are mostly interested in information hoarding and research.
I would call these "consistent" incels, as you could reasonably convince them of anything
as long as your points are valid.

b) The dummies:
These are the ones that gives us a bad name.
They operate exactly like normies do. Might is right, self benefit to the max. To them, the blackpill is inconsequential. It does not even matter.
This is more incels than you would think, unfortunately.

Shocking: Normies attitude towards us IS TRUE - when applied to this group.
These are the droves of greycels that wash up on our shores and then disappear within a few months.
These are the dregs of this forum. They engage in loud displays to signal their bonobo group-adherence to the tribe.

They are ones causing constant in-fighting and witchhunts.
They are the ones that are not even blackpilled and will probably get buxxed in the next 20 years.
If "It's just a phase mom" was a person, it would be them.

View: https://youtu.be/dhEfIdXxRuk?t=1032

In this clip, Naama kates, whos been with groups spying on us for years now,
makes this superficially unbelievable assertion:

Most incels leave the blackpill, get buxxed and move on.
When I first heard this it boggled my mind.
How tf can you move on from an observation like "women are 80% of customers?"

I was projecting friends.
Most greycels, most incels are not even blackpilled.
They come here, thinking this is some edgelord shit and then they act the fool to compete for rank in the
hiearchy here. Once it gets boring they move on.

Normiecels are the scourge of incels and give us a bad rep.

In my "Masculinity is a social construct" thread I laid out
how male in-fighting is the norm and how its encouraged by women.

You. Can. Not. Win.

I wish people spend more time actually researching.
One counter to this that will be made: "The blackpill is complete, there is no new data to be found."
This is a hypercope.

It reminds of when people in 1900 literally claimed everything that could be invented had already been invented.
source:

The blackpill is not restricted to looks and dating.

- looks = health
- health = nutrition + genetics
- nutrition + health + genetics = global politics (government food recommendatiosn deliberately fucking up populations)
- global polictics = jewpill, new world order whatever
- politics = philosophy
- philosohpy = argumentation, worldviews, sound reasoning
- etc.

everything intersects and connects and the ride never ends.
If you want to come to the fullness of truth, you have to keep learning.
The reason why a lot of incels will not go down that path is because they are normies.
They will move on. They think it doesn't benefit them to dig deeper.

There is so much we could talk about, so much.
We are men, all of us have cool shit to say.
Instead I see retards getting angry because some dude said something mean in a thread.
If it was a foid many of you would simp.
Shame on you!

You should stop fighting and competing with other men.
Especially on this forum.
You never see women do that shit. They are above that with their insane in group preference.

Another thing to consider:

- Normies and Psychologists want the blackpill to become an actual ideology because its easier to control
- They want to hijack the negative parts of male nature (hyper-competitive, bickering, infighting) against us

To that End, they constantly discourage actual research and high-trust actions on these forums.
If you attack other men on here or IRL, you are no better than women and normie men,
that constantly encourage male on male aggression and competition.

walt-kelly-pogo.jpg

6. Final Thoughts and Doctors Orders:

I hope I could illustrate why its impossible for Normies to be blackpilled.
And also, why many incels are not really blackpilled.

Honestly, black pillers and blue pillers just shouldnt talk to eachother, as communication is not possible
Women will NEVER say that looks matter unless it benefits them somehow.

And the final pill for today:
If people were capable of understanding these problems they would have already been fixed.
If there was a solution, there would be no market.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@wasted12years
@Atavistic Autist
@NorthernWind
@Antorian
@telamon
@lifefuel

mega.nz file with some of the stuff mentioned in thread (books, videos):

Bump good thread boyo

Blackpilling normies or attempting to explain our situation to them is futile. They will never understand it. It's like trying to come up with a new color, or explaining a rainbow to a blind person.

Great thread. Saved.

Why would you Blackpill normies who want to snuff you out of society

Give a blackpiller a woman and see how quickly he turns back into a bluepilled npc or was it just him larping being blackpilled is mostly the case most so called blackpillers are bluepilled

evidences contradict their unfounded moral pre-suppositions.
I have question how to change someone pre-supposition? One of the way mentioned here is negative experience that can lead to epiphany to blackpill experience in normies, but it is impossible to exercise in real life situations.

When incels rejected MGTOW, they threw the baby out with the bathwater. Yes, they are fucking copers, but they there were pearls in there.
One of their most important observations was just how bad relationships in general are for men. Even good looking men. They are just horrendous and its a very one sided affair. But even on here, you see people chasing relationships. If anything, you should chase raw sexual encounters. Relationships only exists in the head of the dude anyway, hes in love with a fantasy of what he thinks the woman next to him is.

And she plays into it. I could go into it, there are even women talking about it. Men are in love with their projections of what women are. And women know this and knowingly fake male attributes to attract men. Hence MGTOW coined the term "chameleon" to describe foids. Incels didnt coin that term since they have zero experience with the utter horror of actually being with a foid.

So yes. I honestly cant see myself being in a relationship ever. Its pure suffering, I have never seen a successful one and in every single case, the foid is dominant, not the guy. In fact at this point Ive come to believe that to even be in a relationship without wanting to rope, you have to be an extreme foid worshipper. Its a form of complete self-denial. Denying your feelings, your doubts about her, about female nature, denying your needs, denying your boundaries etc...

Its masochism and most dudes in relationships have stockholm syndrome for the bitch.
I am not sure about this, i talked about blackpill with my father who is late son of WW2 soldier and soviet north camp survivor, who get married in his 40s. My father doesn't even think in terms like doubt and female nature he says to me that when his mother lay 5 lumps of sugar in tea instead of two. His father, in front of all the children, simply slapped her in the face, saying: "i asked for 2 pieces." And his wife, my grandmother loved him dearly, i think because after war there is not much man left.
And in that time 1960s, if woman came to police and says that husband slap her, police just laught at her face and says: "go home
you're stopping us from working".
I would say even more: there is stories in our willage that some father killed her own daughter because she sleep with a guy without his
permission and marriage, because it viewed as disgrace to family.
My father said that thoughts about whether a woman likes him or not have never crossed his mind, because if she gives birth to children, cooks and cleans, and sits at home without disgracing him on the street, she is did her duty and you cannot demand more from her, she is not capable of something more, and even so if she want to leave he didn't care, he just find another woman next day.
But in hindsight why this is work for him, I can say that he lived in a still traditional society, but even here feminism is slowly penetrating from phones and internet and the control of women is passing from men’s hands to the hands of the state.

I think society became like this because in age of globalisation you could not control man leading masses, because they are cannot be stable and you as global power need to deal with constant small conflict happened there and there, but with female controlled society you have more stable society.
Now thinking about it i got close to idea why it is, genetically man are more variable therefore you cannot give every man same rules to control them, but with female it is another situation, they basically the same, therefore for global control and universal rules from instinctive view it is better to have female ruling society.

I have question how to change someone pre-supposition? One of the way mentioned here is negative experience that can lead to epiphany to blackpill experience in normies, but it is impossible to exercise in real life situations.
its almost impossible to convince people of anything.
Arguments do not work. Even if your argument is very good, they will just retreat, look for new arguments to support their position, or they just wait and go back to their old arguments later.

People are not driven by logic. Logic can not even provide you with a drive for anything, think about it.
Give me a logical reason to live.
You might say, hmm at the most basic, there is survival.
But that is not logical.
"I do not want to die." Is merely a personal preference, probably based on fear, which is emotional.

What I discovered with myself is that the basis for our belief is usually not some rational thing. It is probably just a deep seated sentiment, a vague feeling that me maybe acquired in childhood.
Or we have health issues that we misinterpret as something being wrong with the world or other people, and our search for answers turns to the outside world.

For example, there is a connection between gut health, anxiety and depressive symptoms.

All the arguments people present are usually based on something like this.
You have to ask yourself why people care about the subject in the first place.
Why did they care enough to look for arguments?

The arguments are like a shield they use to defend their inner emotional core.
Smashing their arguments is like denting their shield, but you are not hitting the person.

The person will only break if you emotionally change them.
This can happen for a variety of reasons.

1. Female attention - women are in a unique position. Men trust them easily and open up to them. Women have huge influence on mens opinions.

2. Emotional manipulation, which often starts with what is called "love bombing" - the victim is bombarded with positive attention for a while. Then the attention is slow withdrawn and demands are made to maintain it. These demands could include behavior changes.

Of course this could also occur naturally between two people that love each other. One person might say, my beliefs are in conflict with yours, idk how to go on. And then one person humbles themselves and bows to the other persons beliefs to keep them in their life.

3. A third option is that they see the emotional benefits of your beliefs and this makes them want to try them out.
For instance I have heard that the early christians were extremely cheerful, even faced with persecution and terrible tortures, and that this convinced many people to follow them.

In fact, when you see a happy person, would that not make you curious? We all want happiness at the end of the day.

Before you can convince people deeply of anything, you have to emotionally convince them.

I am not sure about this, i talked about blackpill with my father who is late son of WW2 soldier and soviet north camp survivor, who get married in his 40s. My father doesn't even think in terms like doubt and female nature he says to me that when his mother lay 5 lumps of sugar in tea instead of two. His father, in front of all the children, simply slapped her in the face, saying: "i asked for 2 pieces." And his wife, my grandmother loved him dearly, i think because after war there is not much man left.
And in that time 1960s, if woman came to police and says that husband slap her, police just laught at her face and says: "go home
you're stopping us from working".
I would say even more: there is stories in our willage that some father killed her own daughter because she sleep with a guy without his
permission and marriage, because it viewed as disgrace to family.
My father said that thoughts about whether a woman likes him or not have never crossed his mind, because if she gives birth to children, cooks and cleans, and sits at home without disgracing him on the street, she is did her duty and you cannot demand more from her, she is not capable of something more, and even so if she want to leave he didn't care, he just find another woman next day.
But in hindsight why this is work for him, I can say that he lived in a still traditional society, but even here feminism is slowly penetrating from phones and internet and the control of women is passing from men’s hands to the hands of the state.

I think society became like this because in age of globalisation you could not control man leading masses, because they are cannot be stable and you as global power need to deal with constant small conflict happened there and there, but with female controlled society you have more stable society.
Now thinking about it i got close to idea why it is, genetically man are more variable therefore you cannot give every man same rules to control them, but with female it is another situation, they basically the same, therefore for global control and universal rules from instinctive view it is better to have female ruling society.
I know these stories from my country as well.
Supposedly one of my ancestors had a really tall wife while being short himself. The locals say he would slap her when she gave him attitude.

However, in my research it has turned out not be so clear cut.

For example, here is an article from 1900 about a woman bragging publicly about beating her husband:

View: https://www.scribd.com/doc/171964524/Wife-Brags-to-Judge-About-Beating-Her-Husband-for-Fifth-Time-During-Trial-1900

and here is a paper about how society would punish wife beaters even in the middle ages:

And here is another article about how women could divorce their husbands for not sexually satisfying them.

Last edited:
For example, there is a connection between gut health, anxiety and depressive symptoms.
Right, have celiac, psoriasis, and spine and (only in theory) height problems because of this.
1. Female attention - women are in a unique position. Men trust them easily and open up to them. Women have huge influence on mens opinions.

2. Emotional manipulation, which often starts with what is called "love bombing" - the victim is bombarded with positive attention for a while. Then the attention is slow withdrawn and demands are made to maintain it. These demands could include behavior changes.

Of course this could also occur naturally between two people that love each other. One person might say, my beliefs are in conflict with yours, idk how to go on. And then one person humbles themselves and bows to the other persons beliefs to keep them in their life.

3. A third option is that they see the emotional benefits of your beliefs and this makes them want to try them out.
For instance I have heard that the early christians were extremely cheerful, even faced with persecution and terrible tortures, and that this convinced many people to follow them.
this is extremely insightfull, thank you for this, i try implement it in day to day conversations.
and here is a paper about how society would punish wife beaters even in the middle ages:
Historicaly you are right but practically, slight beatings are tolerable, it is like with kids with whom woman are compared in older days.
If you beat up kid to death you are be prosecuted but if you do it slightly i don't know how in west but here no one cares.
And here is another article about how women could divorce their husbands for not sexually satisfying them.
This is truth you are right in willage if you could not lay with your wife for one time in 4 month, woman can have divorce. To be correct it is Islam rules.
What I discovered with myself is that the basis for our belief is usually not some rational thing. It is probably just a deep seated sentiment, a vague feeling that me maybe acquired in childhood.
How do you find this i doesn't understand it? Feeling of living ?

Last edited:
A thought: what really distinguishes the supervillain in capeshit stories? The supervillain always has this monologue where he speaks candidly about his plans, his goals, his motivations, etc. The hero never takes off his mask of doing it all for other people and their fee-fees. At most, he will admit that his fee-fees are a drop in the bucket of fee-fees that he's doing it for.

Might it be that normies don't actually hate the actions of the supervillain, but the fact that he takes his mask off? It really appears to me that normies hate the truth and honesty, and respect deceit. I wonder if stories where the supervillain never takes his mask off, and can only be distinguished by his harmful actions, go over normies' heads, earn less money, and fell out of favor.
I experienced this while living in one of the places where JBW stashes their losers. They were all on moral stages 1 and 2, and I found it impossible to communicate with them. Everything that came out of their mouths was a lie intended to flatter themselves or attack something they oppose, and everything I said was read into as though I was doing what they were doing. They came to some pretty wild conclusions. End result was like going into a BLM crowd and shouting nigger.
It's important to note that this is a very recent error. While the tendency is to project, it is amplified by the egalitarian brainwashing we receive. If we lived in any era other than the current egalitarian era, we'd have been taught about the inequality of people, and we'd police ourselves that we don't project our excellence onto others. Pre-egalitarian codes of law almost always distinguished people by class and had different penalties for crimes: corporal punishment for the lower classes, and fines for the upper classes.

How do you find this i doesn't understand it? Feeling of living ?
just ask yourself why you care or why someone cares in the first place
why would someone who does not care about race care about racism?
like, if you really did not see race, why would you be concerned about it?

often people that are the loudest about anti-racism are the most racist people in their heart
because they project their internal conflict about themselves being racist onto the world

A thought: what really distinguishes the supervillain in capeshit stories? The supervillain always has this monologue where he speaks candidly about his plans, his goals, his motivations, etc. The hero never takes off his mask of doing it all for other people and their fee-fees. At most, he will admit that his fee-fees are a drop in the bucket of fee-fees that he's doing it for.

Might it be that normies don't actually hate the actions of the supervillain, but the fact that he takes his mask off? It really appears to me that normies hate the truth and honesty, and respect deceit. I wonder if stories where the supervillain never takes his mask off, and can only be distinguished by his harmful actions, go over normies' heads, earn less money, and fell out of favor.
yes this is a really weird one
they need to have it spelled out in the most crass way possible.
The villain has to come out and go HA HA I AM EVIL, YOU CAN HATE ME NOW HA HA
like count chocula

Usually the hero is a male who acts in the way males are supposed to act in society. He suck sit up, he takes the pain.
The reward is always a woman. At the end of the movie, a foid waits for him.

Villains are usually depicted as very over emotional, neurotic, dramatic. Every villain has foid like characteristics, but they are perceived as toxic because most villains are male.

Normies are already blackpilled.

You know what? I would accept this situation. If the woman was pure, loyal, took care of the house and had my children, as well as smilled at me sometimes, I wouldn't demand her to love me like women "love" Chad. Some men cannot have the genuine lust Chad inspires, and thats okay. As long as the woman does her duty to her man.