Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your best low inhib fuck it moment?

Beat a fat guy down to ground because he bullied me in middle school. After that, he never interacted with me again.

Yes. One time I hit the female kind of hard. I described the story a couple of months ago. I went to a shop, in front of me is a couple. They are about to leave and I was about to enter the shop. The female just looked to her boyfriend, laughing and giggling. She treated me and her surroundings like thin air. She expected me to dodge her, but I did not. I shoulder slapped her while walking. She was stunned a bit and also shocked.
Then I do the typical stuff at the gym. A female was about to enter the locker room, but I blocked her. She then wanted to dodge me, take a step to the right, then once again to the left, but I did the same moves as she did, to block her. Then she said: Can I please move on? I just replied with: Yes. Then she went by and I just moved my body in her direction and looked down on her.
Perhaps I will make a thread later on to what I have done at the gym.
Based german. What a high T machine.

I got in a fight back in middle school. Me and another dude against like 8 people of same grade from another school. Didn't win but I punched 2 of them then ran away. Ever since high school started I was very high inhib so that's the last fight I was in
I'm glad you at least punched tbh

then what you did to dog bro??
I just realized how bad that sounds without an explanation. :feelsgah: Don’t worry, I gave it to a good home because my sister doesn’t know how to take care of a dog.

In middle school, I strangled some kids who were bullying me. I had to be pulled off of them, and I became an even bigger outcast.
LOL

Attachments

• 20190309_134712.jpg
    20190309_134712.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
I just realized how bad that sounds without an explanation. :feelsgah: Don’t worry, I gave it to a good home because my sister doesn’t know how to take care of a dog.
ah i remember now you posted about this im glad you did it bro.based

Also, when I called out my step-sister for being a whore.

Flag desecration. Burning the Israeli flag, pissing on the Jewnited States flag and shitting on the French flag. I must have done the shitting one in my sleep because I don’t remember it but my parents insisted I did, so I guess I did.
high IQ

I beat the living crap out of a guy because he insulted me in middleschool. He almost pressed charges
Based. I punched my biggest middle school bully in the face in the middle of the school cafeteria. He cowered like a bitch and he and his fag friends never bullied me again. Potent lifefuel for teenage me.

Punched someone in the chin after they repeatedly insulted me. Also got countered and a black eye after throwing a wild haymaker at another shit talker

Last edited:
I did some crazy things. At age 9 I smashed a chair at the head of a bully.
At age 15 I stabbed a drunk dude who tried to touch my mother.
In the military I went to the unit that makes targeted killings of palestinian terrorists. Oh, god, I liked it so much. There is nothing great like killing a terrorist.

I got into a fight with my father, ended up breaking his nose and sending him to the hospital

also, got into a (verbal) fight with my teacher at high school

I got into a fight with my father, ended up breaking his nose and sending him to the hospital

also, got into a (verbal) fight with my teacher at high school
why you got into fight with him

You should have lifted her from behind with your penis.

Was that the thread about the sister or female cousin that was basically abusing her dog? I was wondering what happened a few days ago but couldn't remember the thread name.

Was that the thread about the sister or female cousin that was basically abusing her dog? I was wondering what happened a few days ago but couldn't remember the thread name.
Yeah, that’s the one. Like I said the dog went to a good home. When my sister discovered the dog was missing she didn’t even care much so thankfully she didn’t search for it.

Yeah, that’s the one. Like I said the dog went to a good home. When my sister discovered the dog was missing she didn’t even care much so thankfully she didn’t search for it.
Good for you man :feelsokman:
Well done on giving the dog a good home; animals don't deserve to suffer and your sister is a cunt.

I flashed my sisters friend on accident.Made me hard ngl

Dropping a bucket of bricks down a 20 story house while people were walking below