Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I spat on a foid from above

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I was in the engineering building at my school, and there is a spot on the upper floors in which you can view many students studying below.
There was a girl and her boyfriend, predictably a white chadlite. I positioned myself directly above her in order to avoid the boyfriend and gathered the biggest lugi.
I let it go on her and walked away. I didn't see their faces, but I knew it hit her because of the shriek I heard afterwards.

I'm so proud of you. Do more stuff like that.

High T and based

Hello Cucktears.

Next time throw a turd at them

You should have jumped down to hit the female.

I'm just doing my job, defending incelistan.

Next time throw your semen on them hoping that she might swallow it in the right hole and get pregnant.

Well done, OP.

Next time throw a turd at them

I might record this when I feel bored again. Shit is fucking funny.

This should be the official sport of the incel community, much like football in the US or soccer in latin america.

I might record this when I feel bored again. Shit is fucking funny.

This should be the official sport of the incel community, much like football in the US or soccer in latin america.
There already is stuff we do like this. Foid washing is when we speed through rain puddles and rinse a foid pedestrian.

Next time throw your semen on them hoping that she might swallow it in the right hole and get pregnant.
I would love to sneak my cum onto a foid somehow. great idea. maybe I will bring a napkin with some of my crusted cum on it to work and wipe it on a foids jacket

I was in the engineering building at my school, and there is a spot on the upper floors in which you can view many students studying below.
There was a girl and her boyfriend, predictably a white chadlite. I positioned myself directly above her in order to avoid the boyfriend and gathered the biggest lugi.
I let it go on her and walked away. I didn't see their faces, but I knew it hit her because of the shriek I heard afterwards.

I would love to sneak my cum onto a foid somehow. great idea. maybe I will bring a napkin with some of my crusted cum on it to work and wipe it on a foids jacket

:feelshmm:

Based and blackpilled.

If you live in Canada, spitting on a femoid is assault, and carries a 15yr sentence, but femoids like Dylan McEwen used her mouth to do bbbjs on baby boys and only has to serve 6 years for doing that at least 100-500 times.

that's fucking weak, you didn't cum on her