Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spilled a bottle of coke on a foid from above. It felt very satisfying.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I heard the thud and splatter, and I calmly walked away. Today was a good day.

i sure hope your username is actually genuine...

Fuaaaaarrk this reminds me of my high school days, where I'd throw things down, like empty juice boxes or sandwiches. JFL at everytime I heard "WTF?!?" from below. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thanks for triggering a high school memory.

Fuaaaaarrk this reminds me of my high school days, where I'd throw things down, like empty juice boxes or sandwiches. JFL at everytime I heard "WTF?!?" from below. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thanks for triggering a high school memory.

lmaooo. You did that shit too huh?

lmaooo. You did that shit too huh?

Hell yeah. Other classmates did the same. Fun times. :feelskek::feelskek: We'd always hang out with a couple of classmates, both guys and girls, and just hang out on the stairways, and everytime it happened, the school janitor would race like crazy towards our floor and demanded to know who did it, but none of us snitched each other. High school was great. :feelsokman::feelsokman: TFW nothing will compare to those fun, silly days spent trolling other students and teachers. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

@Themisterpepsi

nice where’s the lifefuel tag at

Child’s play. You need to step it up to acid for the true fun to begin

Hell yeah. Other classmates did the same. Fun times. :feelskek::feelskek: We'd always hang out with a couple of classmates, both guys and girls, and just hang out on the stairways, and everytime it happened, the school janitor would race like crazy towards our floor and demanded to know who did it, but none of us snitched each other. High school was great. :feelsokman::feelsokman: TFW nothing will compare to those fun, silly days spent trolling other students and teachers. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:
you had female friends in high school? Wtf

thishappened.jpg

Good work man. Beware of cameras and stuff

you had female friends in high school? Wtf

I have them in college too. Does it matter? At the end of the day, none of them have ever expressed romantic interest in me, and I am really good at seeing signs of interests. I got zero, zilch, nada, nothing.

Yes, bro?
Dammit none of my summons are working this week. I guess I'll have to fill in for you.

@maskedman next time throw a vanilla latte at them from the safety of your BMW

I have them in college too. Does it matter? At the end of the day, none of them have ever expressed romantic interest in me, and I am really good at seeing signs of interests. I got zero, zilch, nada, nothing.
"I am really good at seeing signs of interest" - are you referring to when stacies openly swoon over Chad?

"I am really good at seeing signs of interest" - are you referring to when stacies openly swoon over Chad?

I'm talking about the subtle signs; the certain way she looks at a person, the way she adjusts her hair, the way she tries to get your attention, et cetera. None of that has ever happened to me. Also, it stayed limited to schoolgrounds, I've never hung out with them outside of school. So basically I know exactly how girls show their interest to men and I've never had any of these signs happen to me.

I'm talking about the subtle signs; the certain way she looks at a person, the way she adjusts her hair, the way she tries to get your attention, et cetera. None of that has ever happened to me.

Smug1

The only IOI is PIV.

Also, it stayed limited to schoolgrounds, I've never hung out with them outside of school.

LaughReally

I was going to ask this too.

Even in college? Never been alone with a foid?

If so then you're legit.

Laugh2

mix semen in a bottle, spill it on a JB's crotch (shouldn't have a lot of barriers since foids don't wear much nowadays), get her pregnant :feelsthink:

If you had female friends then you're not a true incel.

I haven't had a friend in over 10 years. And I've NEVER ever had a foid as a friend.

Fuck you, fakecel.

View attachment 63506

The only IOI is PIV.

View attachment 63507

I was going to ask this too.

Even in college? Never been alone with a foid?

If so then you're legit.

View attachment 63508

I'm ugly as fuck, no female "friend" of mine I've met at school has ever hung out with me 1 on 1. It's fucking over.

I haven't had a friend in over 10 years. And I've NEVER ever had a foid as a friend.

Fuck you, fakecel.

Fuck off, trueceldom is about being ugly, not about your social skills. You said you are better looking than ItsOver which makes you the fakecel here.

I'm ugly as fuck, no female "friend" of mine I've met at school has ever hung out with me 1 on 1. It's fucking over.

Fuck off, trueceldom is about being ugly, not about your social skills. You said you are better looking than ItsOver which makes you the fakecel here.
Contact with foids is what matters, at the end of the day. You have had more than me. That makes you the fakecel.

Fucking brainlet.

Inceldom is about not having women attracted to you, you low IQ shitskin curry.

Kek.
Inceldom is about having zero positive contact with foids, you low iq fag

Inceldom is about having zero positive contact with foids, you low iq fag

You're low IQ as fuck, being social has nothing to do with romance. If that were the case I wouldn't even be here.

mix semen in a bottle, spill it on a JB's crotch (shouldn't have a lot of barriers since foids don't wear much nowadays), get her pregnant :feelsthink:
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Attachments

• JPEG_20181008_005617.jpg
    JPEG_20181008_005617.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 30
Next time record it and post it here.

are you trying to be the next elliott rodger?

Fuck you, fakecel.

Day of redemption style. Story behind your action?

and then pay child support:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This forum is full of low inhib slayERs, teach me the way senpai.

Child’s play. You need to step it up to acid for the true fun to begin
I wrote a story several years ago where Elliot Rodger does this.Then I lost it.
It's ovER!