Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your best low inhib fuck it moment?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
To start I'm pretty high inhib so I never do anything crazy. Most of my low inhib moments are just cussing at people who insult me. But one time I was driving and these teenagers were walking in the middle of the fucking road like retards and I just honked my horn pressed down for like 15 seconds, I got kinda pissed because you could tell they were popular type kids who think they can do whatever they want. Fuck them.

I beat the living crap out of a guy because he insulted me in middleschool. He almost pressed charges

Yelled at some kids once who were being loud outside of my apartment. Made all of the parents living nearby hate me pretty hard.

In real life I'm low inhib all the time ngl.

I beat the living crap out of a guy because he insulted me in middleschool. He almost pressed charges
Good work bro. I would of loved to do this but was always the shortest weakest kid in class.

I lifted a female. Also I shoulder slap them and block them while walking.

Lmao, you shoulder barge foids? What do they say to you?! That's funny asf

Yes. One time I hit the female kind of hard. I described the story a couple of months ago. I went to a shop, in front of me is a couple. They are about to leave and I was about to enter the shop. The female just looked to her boyfriend, laughing and giggling. She treated me and her surroundings like thin air. She expected me to dodge her, but I did not. I shoulder slapped her while walking. She was stunned a bit and also shocked.
Then I do the typical stuff at the gym. A female was about to enter the locker room, but I blocked her. She then wanted to dodge me, take a step to the right, then once again to the left, but I did the same moves as she did, to block her. Then she said: Can I please move on? I just replied with: Yes. Then she went by and I just moved my body in her direction and looked down on her.
Perhaps I will make a thread later on to what I have done at the gym.

Yes. One time I hit the female kind of hard. I described the story a couple of months ago. I went to a shop, in front of me is a couple. They are about to leave and I was about to enter the shop. The female just looked to her boyfriend, laughing and giggling. She treated me and her surroundings like thin air. She expected me to dodge her, but I did not. I shoulder slapped her while walking. She was stunned a bit and also shocked.
Then I do the typical stuff at the gym. A female was about to enter the locker room, but I blocked her. She then wanted to dodge me, take a step to the right, then once again to the left, but I did the same moves as she did, to block her. Then she said: Can I please move on? I just replied with: Yes. Then she went by and I just moved my body in her direction and looked down on her.
Low inhib, I admire that lol

Im always in control of myself. Even when i was drunk i had always been in control.

Yelled at some kids once who were being loud outside of my apartment. Made all of the parents living nearby hate me pretty hard.
Mad at u for telling their kids to stop being loud. Teehee

I once played High Elf Gladiator in Dungon Crawl.

In germany? And yes u should. Still mad i got kicked out for muchhhhhhh less

Yes, in Germany.

Ok, I will do a thread later on, this night. I do have an appointment today and afterwards I will hit the gym. Perhaps I will do something crazy there, so I can add this story to my thread.

Really? What did you do?
U did not see my thread?

I talked to foids and said hi as an incel at the gym.

Germany has coed locker rooms?

I punched a guy in middle school for bullying me. He started crying and wanted to be friends with me afterwards. But I denied his friend request.

Also one time I masturbated under the blanket while my parents were sleeping in the same room with me.

In middle school, I strangled some kids who were bullying me. I had to be pulled off of them, and I became an even bigger outcast.

I punched a guy in middle school for bullying me. He started crying and wanted to be friends with me afterwards. But I denied his friend request.

This is why you have no friends...

Also one time I masturbated under the blanket while my parents were sleeping in the same room with me.

Did you ejaculated on your parents?

I think the most dangerous thing I ever did was fucking lose my shit in front of 15 other inmates. Dudes stole from a friend of mine, so I told them all to eat shit in front of the whole yard. Legit, I called them out and told them to come fight me and none of them took the bait. The only thing I can think happened was the guards told them I had a history of suicide attempts and I was trying to get murdered.

Ever since I became more grounded in reality, that side of me scares me. Imagine going ER over a pair of state-issue boots, man.

In middle school, I strangled some kids who were bullying me. I had to be pulled off of them, and I became an even bigger outcast.
it is well done

lmao i laughed :feelshaha: pretty risky ngl

I took a girls pic(legs) with my phone.

I’ve knocked a few bullies out before for picking on me.

I’m usually very high inhib but my sperg rage triggers when people start fucking with me.

Flag desecration. Burning the Israeli flag, pissing on the Jewnited States flag and shitting on the French flag. I must have done the shitting one in my sleep because I don’t remember it but my parents insisted I did, so I guess I did.

Oldcel shit

One guy called my sister a whore or something along those lines and even though I didn't really like her at all I still went up and slapped the kid who hurled the insult at her. He was slightly autistic

One guy called my sister a whore or something along those lines and even though I didn't really like her at all I still went up and slapped the kid who hurled the insult at her. He was slightly autistic
White knight ngl.

I don’t have a sister though so maybe I don’t understand.

White knight ngl.

I don’t have a sister though so maybe I don’t understand.
Just a family thing, you'd probably get defensive too if someone attacked your family

I lifted a female. Also I shoulder slap them and block them while walking.
You are a ball of testosterone and a block of low inhibition.

all my low inib moments are a cringy fest

Stabbed a guy in the chest in highschool without warning in front of an entire classroom and sent him to the hospital.

Beaten the shit out of several other bullies.

Told my boss in front of dozens of customers that he was a lying sack of shit and got fired.

Told off DIs at bootcamp after they discharged me but kept me there and treated me like shit for two weeks while they processed my exit paperwork.

Verbally harass women on an almost daily basis. Yell disgusting things at them from my car window, sometimes right to their faces at stores and on the street.

Scare the shit out of foids at crosswalks by accelerating and breaking suddenly at every opportunity.

Thrown coffees at several people. Ruined a roasty's dress.

Take creepshots like a sport. Got caught by a foid and told her "what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

Walked into female changing rooms several times. "Whoops!"

Antisocial behavior is my art.

Last edited:
I like you man, you are a cool guy. Even though you are white nationalist,you don’t shit on ethnics like most of them. Kudos.

Stabbed a guy in the chest in highschool without warning in front of an entire classroom and sent him to the hospital.

Beaten the shit out of several other bullies.

Told my boss in front of dozens of customers that he was a lying sack of shit and got fired.

Told off DIs at bootcamp after they discharged me but kept me there and treated me like shit for two weeks while they processed my exit paperwork.

Verbally harass women on an almost daily basis. Yell disgusting things at them from my car window, sometimes right to their faces at stores and on the street.

Scare the shit out of foids at crosswalks by accelerating and breaking suddenly at every opportunity.

Thrown coffees at several people. Ruined a roasty's dress.

Take creepshots like a sport. Got caught by a foid and told her "what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

Walked into female changing rooms several times. "Whoops!"

Antisocial behavior is my art.
:lul::feelskek:

Telling numerous mental health workers that I want to dump my balls in them and getting arrested 7 times.

What's low inhib?

I posted about it here around November 2018. I spilled an entire bottle of cock on a foid from a high point above her.

I went to my sister’s house and stole her dog during the night while she was out with her friends.

When I frequently used to call out groups of foids as being whores.

I got in a fight back in middle school. Me and another dude against like 8 people of same grade from another school. Didn't win but I punched 2 of them then ran away. Ever since high school started I was very high inhib so that's the last fight I was in

I lifted a female
kek gets me every time
I think the most dangerous thing I ever did was fucking lose my shit in front of 15 other inmates. Dudes stole from a friend of mine, so I told them all to eat shit in front of the whole yard. Legit, I called them out and told them to come fight me and none of them took the bait. The only thing I can think happened was the guards told them I had a history of suicide attempts and I was trying to get murdered.
fo shizzle? what was your conviction if you don't mind my asking?