Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Update thread on the approaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Not even normies just rock up to women and say "Hey do you wanna try an intimate encounter with me." Stop this "approachmaxxing" stuff, it proves nothing. You have to try it like a normie.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You hear that colvin? You better take a shower, get a haircut, wear a full piece suit. Make an idiot of yourself and be a Jester for foids.

Low inhib moggs me to the fucking Andromega galaxy and back.

Btw we all know what you look like from looksmax

At parties. Environments where socializing and mingling are on the table. Not on the street, or at the store, or at the library.

768 47a238c8e3d594c98e4c9a9f0effff0d

Are you in college by chance Colvin? That's the only way I could see the warm approach/social circle approach working. I've tried warm approach though and it still didn't work. I'm way too high inhib to do the cold approach (even at parties). With warm approach, if you're a sub-tier man you're immediately written off as a "friend" and not anything more. Can't believe how many blue-pilled responses you're getting about the warm-approach. Neither work for a truecel and if you get friend-zoned using the warm approach the "friendship" becomes so painfully awkward that you have to withdraw from the social circle and find a new one. Sharing the same social circle is a terrible idea because she can and will tell all mutual friends about the encounter to get them to look at you differently. I tried with my last one-itis back in 2018 and it bit me in the ass.

Are you in college by chance Colvin? That's the only way I could see the warm approach/social circle approach working. I've tried warm approach though and it still didn't work. I'm way too high inhib to do the cold approach (even at parties). With warm approach, if you're a sub-tier man you're immediately written off as a "friend" and not anything more. Can't believe how many blue-pilled responses you're getting about the warm-approach. Neither work for a truecel and if you get friend-zoned using the warm approach the "friendship" becomes so painfully awkward that you have to withdraw from the social circle and find a new one. Sharing the same social circle is a terrible idea because she can and will tell all mutual friends about the encounter to get them to look at you differently. I tried with my last one-itis back in 2018 and it bit me in the ass.
I start community college in the fall.

And yeah youre absolutely right. Too many people coping in this thread.

but cold approaching in the daylight especially during a pandemic gives you a negative chance.
What’s the big deal with approaching at daylight? Is approaching at night better somehow?

What’s the big deal with approaching at daylight? Is approaching at night better somehow?
When people approach at night it's usually at things like clubs, bars, and parties where it's more acceptable to do that.

"Day game" is just asking for trouble with the police.