Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Update thread on the approaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
If @Colvin ever scored he would definitely not be honest about it so don't take this too seriously people. For all we know old Colvin might have like at least a phone number written down on a cum stained tissue in his back pocket. Probably not but you get the point.

If @Colvin ever scored he would definitely not be honest about it so don't take this too seriously people. For all we know old Colvin might have like at least a phone number written down on a cum stained tissue in his back pocket. Probably not but you get the point.
1. 5" X 3.5"
2. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/
3. 5'9"

These three points should be enough to answer your concerns. JFL at this cope.

Since you are not tyronne/tyronne lite you gonna have to jestermaxx, haul 300lbs of weight while moonwalking to Michael Jackson Billie Jean balancing a big boom box on yur head. Cold approach may work if u drive up in d new hybrid Lambo tho.

Because I have no other options.

I already tried Tinder and failed at that (ZERO matches).

But what I'm saying is, this is not "proof" that you're incel. Everyone but the studliest of Chads would fail at what you did. Maybe you are incel. But this isn't the experiment to prove that.

That's you??? I'll be honest, your chin isn't amazing. But the way you dog yourself I was expecting a goblin. What the fuck, dude?
Wow you really are bluepilled. You have no idea what a 2-3.5/10 face looks like (AKA WHAT I JUST SHOWED YOU)

it's over man. just don't cold approach. you might end up as another homie in jail if you aren't careful

Wow you really are bluepilled. You have no idea what a 2-3.5/10 face looks like (AKA WHAT I JUST SHOWED YOU)

Maybe you are incel. The only thing that decides that is your honest effort, and the results you've gotten from it. But that is not at all what I expected you to look like.

@Colvin76 do you think I can BBCmaxx as a curry?
Or is it seriously over for even tyronecels

it's over man. just don't cold approach. you might end up as another homie in jail if you aren't careful
Yeah and I'm gonna ignore Bluepill Trolls like (((FrothySolutions))) who tell me otherwise

Maybe you are incel. The only thing that decides that is your honest effort, and the results you've gotten from it. But that is not at all what I expected you to look like.
Dude he literally doesn’t have a lower third it’s like it got blown off by a shotgun it’s BAD.

@Colvin76 do you think I can BBCmaxx as a curry?
Or is it seriously over for even tyronecels
Do you have a legit big dick? (at least 7-7.5" minimum)

If you do, you could try BCCmaxxing (Big Curry Cock maxxing)

Do you have a legit big dick? (at least 7-7.5" minimum)

If you do, you could try BCCmaxxing (Big Curry Cock maxxing)
No lol it’s only just over 6 inch

You should realize that approaching strangers doesn’t work.

I tried Tinder too and that didn't work either.

There are no options left for sub4 truecels aka me
Did you approach women you’ve met before or just strangers?

Damn I walked for hours today, and saw 100+ people, none of them had worse chin than you. your jaw projection is the worst I have seen on a black guy besides Beetlejuice.
:feels: Brutal as fuck. I literally have a sub 1% chin then but thanks for your honesty

The first 10,000 rejections are just a warm up, bro.

Did the black foids reject you the hardest/were the most disgusted?

I want to PUAmaxx again tbh
after i joined this forum i just gave up

the foids had a right to be uncomfortable. Cold approaching these days, especially during a pandemic, is alarming behavior and goes beyond
looks. They were probably thinking anyone weird enough to do such a thing might be unpredictable and unsafe.

Not even normies just rock up to women and say "Hey do you wanna try an intimate encounter with me." Stop this "approachmaxxing" stuff, it proves nothing. You have to try it like a normie.
get a social circle,you are trying as a high looks male

JFL the few women that I've met before already hate me and are repulsed even more by me :lul:
So every foid you approached us a stranger?

What do you say to these girls?

You should make an Insagram account and fake some status, and a social life, on it. Buy a thousand followers. Find girls in your areas' IGs (90% of girls on Tinder advertise them). Maybe 10% of girls accept DMs. Better odds than Tinder.

What did you expect was gonna happen? Cold approaches never work unless you are a Chad. In case of normies they need to built up a conversation and then ask out. When it comes to us, we'll rot alone and die. That's how the world works. The sooner you'll accept this, the less painful it is going to be for you.

Cold approaches would only work if you're Chad tbh, you are more likely to find a gf through social circles or work or whatever, but that's still hard for an incel.

What did you expect was gonna happen? Cold approaches never work unless you are a Chad. In case of normies they need to built up a conversation and then ask out. When it comes to us, we'll rot alone and die. That's how the world works. The sooner you'll accept this, the less painful it is going to be for you.
Yeah I'm gonna stop approaching before I completely destory my mind/happiness.

the foids had a right to be uncomfortable. Cold approaching these days, especially during a pandemic, is alarming behavior and goes beyond
looks. They were probably thinking anyone weird enough to do such a thing might be unpredictable and unsafe.
4F98BDA2 9C9C 42F0 9588 7E6ADD8FD006

BROOOOTALLL
Well, at least you tried but dont be disappointed with your results its not your fault cold approaching in 2020 is basically and instant rejection for non Chads these days.

BROOOOTALLL
Well, at least you tried but dont be disappointed with your results its not your fault cold approaching in 2020 is basically and instant rejection for non Chads these days.
tbh

I told you you need a pitbull to complete the thugmaxx

Not surprised tho, there is no difference between Tinder and IRL in 2020

I told you you need a pitbull to complete the thugmaxx

Not surprised tho, there is no difference between Tinder and IRL in 2020
you need a felony and have new article on how much of a thug you are nowadays

Respect for putting yourself out there and giving it a go, as not many can do that even before taking the blackpill. But as mentioned above, at some point its just not worth trying anymore

Respect for putting yourself out there and giving it a go, as not many can do that even before taking the blackpill. But as mentioned above, at some point its just not worth trying anymore
This is the last time I'm going to be doing any cold approaches FYI.

105 IRL rejections is just too much

This is the last time I'm going to be doing any cold approaches FYI.

105 IRL rejections is just too much
Even one rejection fucks w/ your mental state because it more directly tells your brain you're being denied your genes to be spread. It's just difficult to tell yourself it'll get better, and because of that you end up depressed for weeks (in my case). I've been rejected after 15 tries irl (I got to know the girls first), not to count the tinder swipes (never got a match). I can't imagine what 105 does to you.

Last edited:
Update thread from this: https://incels.is/threads/for-the-next-5-10-days-im-going-to-approachmaxx-like-never-before.221810/

Total rejections IRL:
25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday
+20 on tuesday
+15 on wenesday (today)

TOTAL = 105 face-to-face rejections IRL

Holy fuck its so over... Approached 105 foids in my life-time and all of them rejected me.

For quite a bit of these approaches (like 30-40) I EVEN TRIED THUGMAXXING WITH FAKE GOLD CHAINS/CLOTHES/BLING TOO. Smh not even thugmaxxing can save me.

I also get ZERO matches on tinder. There's only one option left....
View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646

I just feel so fucking destroyed right now :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I need to figure out how to cope with this.
When I feel better later, I'll be happy to answer any questions within reason (Except voice recording requests because I'm not gonna fucking doxx myself on honeypot.co / FBI.co / glownigger.co).

(@Diocel
@Pengwin
@Urekkim
@Nicotine
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Neggr

users who asked to be tagged)
Get yourself a compatible and appropriate seal of Solomon talisman and try again

Update thread from this: https://incels.is/threads/for-the-next-5-10-days-im-going-to-approachmaxx-like-never-before.221810/

Total rejections IRL:
25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday
+20 on tuesday
+15 on wenesday (today)

TOTAL = 105 face-to-face rejections IRL

Holy fuck its so over... Approached 105 foids in my life-time and all of them rejected me.

For quite a bit of these approaches (like 30-40) I EVEN TRIED THUGMAXXING WITH FAKE GOLD CHAINS/CLOTHES/BLING TOO. Smh not even thugmaxxing can save me.

I also get ZERO matches on tinder. There's only one option left....
View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646

I just feel so fucking destroyed right now :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I need to figure out how to cope with this.
When I feel better later, I'll be happy to answer any questions within reason (Except voice recording requests because I'm not gonna fucking doxx myself on honeypot.co / FBI.co / glownigger.co).

(@Diocel
@Pengwin
@Urekkim
@Nicotine
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Neggr

users who asked to be tagged)
I'm sorry man.

Brutal thread. There is no escape :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:

Seems like this fellow intentionally avoids the warm approach as he know he could find success; but chooses cold approach as he is virtually guaranteed failure. The question is why?