Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Update thread on the approaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Update thread from this: https://incels.is/threads/for-the-next-5-10-days-im-going-to-approachmaxx-like-never-before.221810/

Total rejections IRL:
25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday
+20 on tuesday
+15 on wenesday (today)

TOTAL = 105 face-to-face rejections IRL

Holy fuck its so over... Approached 105 foids in my life-time and all of them rejected me.

For quite a bit of these approaches (like 30-40) I EVEN TRIED THUGMAXXING WITH FAKE GOLD CHAINS/CLOTHES/BLING TOO. Smh not even thugmaxxing can save me.

I also get ZERO matches on tinder. There's only one option left....
Rope
Rope
Rope
Rope

I just feel so fucking destroyed right now :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I need to figure out how to cope with this.
When I feel better later, I'll be happy to answer any questions within reason (Except voice recording requests because I'm not gonna fucking doxx myself on honeypot.co / FBI.co / glownigger.co).

(@Diocel
@Pengwin
@Urekkim
@Nicotine
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Neggr

users who asked to be tagged)

Not even normies just rock up to women and say "Hey do you wanna try an intimate encounter with me." Stop this "approachmaxxing" stuff, it proves nothing. You have to try it like a normie.

get a grip dude, you could approach thousand of them and have a 100% rejection rate
just stop hurting yourself

colvin lives matter

@Colvin76 is finally back.

Cold Approach = Autism
Not even normies just rock up to women and say "Hey do you wanna try an intimate encounter with me." Stop this "approachmaxxing" stuff, it proves nothing. You have to try it like a normie.

you have proven yourself trucel. No one can deny your truceldom

I guess my question is why? Not that I blame anyone for trying to escape inceldom, but cold approaching in the daylight especially during a pandemic gives you a negative chance.

I'd suggest you stop before you honestly get in trouble. My guess is one of them probably has already made a social media post about being approached by a "creepy guy" on the streets or something.

It's one thing when it's in a bar, party, club, or some soycial event (not that anyone on this forum stands a chance at functioning in those environments anyways jfl), but I think you can legit get in trouble for approaching people during in the street if you're not good-looking.

It’s already been proven. You can approach even thousands of them only to get rejected by each every single one of them

#ColvinLivesMatter

Glad you are back brocel. Approaching while not being Chad is like driving a Boeing 747 into a skyscraper.

IT be like: The girls detected Colvin's bad personality and that's why they rejected him

where did you do these approaches

I guess my question is why? Not that I blame anyone for trying to escape inceldom, but cold approaching in the daylight especially during a pandemic gives you a negative chance.

I'd suggest you stop before you honestly get in trouble. My guess is one of them probably has already made a social media post about being approached by a "creepy guy" on the streets or something.

It's one thing when it's in a bar, party, club, or some soycial event (not that anyone on this forum stands a chance at functioning in those environments anyways jfl), but I think you can legit get in trouble for approaching people during in the street if you're not good-looking.
Yeah I'm not gonna do cold approaches anymore.

105 rejections IRL is enough.
where did you do these approaches
Malls, Parks, etc, where ever I could.

What's the closest to succes you've gotten?

Brutal but not surprising at all
Cope, normies do it at parties and it works for them
colvin lives matter
Tyrone only

Absolutely brutal

Cold approaching in 2020?

Entire squad

come on you know how that turns out. Colvin would get spitroasted either way.

He never specified that he was approaching in places he was supposed to approach. If he's making these approaches at random in random places, of course he's gonna fail. Most people would.

What was the most common reaction from the foids?

tbh

also now it's not the best moment to try that since covid (unless chad) jfl bro women won't risk their lives to fuck your subhuman ass (and yeah many of them actually believe this is a life threatening situation)

He never specified that he was approaching in places he was supposed to approach. If he's making these approaches at random in random places, of course he's gonna fail. Most people would.
Most people would fail most of the time but only truecels would fail every time.

Most people would fail most of the time but only truecels would fail every time.

I think out of only 105 times, everyone would fail.

Either disgust, confusion, or just straight up insults.

Some foids even said I had "small dick energy". OVER :feelsrope:
kek at small dick energy. send a reaction face of one based on google images

Brutal stuff man, sorry you had to go through that. Foids are evil by nature.

Bro, don't u know that you need to approach at least 1000 women per day? 105? haha! you clearly aren't trying hard enough. This site is full of volcels.

Last edited:

Holy shit I would've went ER right then and there (in Minecraft Dungeons ofc)

man if that's true and you're not just autisticly approaching them I guess it's beyond over in the west

women here at least try to be nice and give you a fake number

Cope, foids are inherently social creatures

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The point is, normies don't approach at the park or at the mall. They're doing it at clubs, social gatherings, and other places where alcohol flows.

Bro, don't u know that you need to approach at least per 1000 women a day? 105? haha! you clearly aren't trying hard enough. This site is full of volcels.
Unironically what @FrothySolutions is saying :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
man if that's true and you're not just autisticly approaching them I guess it's beyond over in the west

women here at least try to be nice and give you a fake number
I'd try to act as NT as possible (even more so when thugmaxxing) and still didnt even get a fake number or anything. Just straight up rejections :feelsrope:.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The point is, normies don't approach at the park or at the mall. They're doing it at clubs, social gatherings, and other places where alcohol flows.
I'm not a normie

True for the most part ngl

I'm not a normie

So why would you play riskier than a normie? You're trying things not even a normie would get away with and using it as the rubric by which you decide whether or not you're incel. Come on, maaaaaaaan.

So why would you play riskier than a normie? You're trying things not even a normie would get away with and using it as the rubric by which you decide whether or not you're incel. Come on, maaaaaaaan.
Because I have no other options.

I already tried Tinder and failed at that (ZERO matches).