Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Update thread on the approaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Seems like this fellow intentionally avoids the warm approach as he know he could find success; but chooses cold approach as he is virtually guaranteed failure. The question is why?
This is 100% bullshit. Youre just projecting your insecurities/larp onto me

Time to open the bottle, buddy boyo
full

He even answers with a non answer.
??? How does a "warm approach" even work you fucking LARPer/liar?

Approach foids with a heater or in the sun or some shit?

That's brutal as hell man. Keep copemaxxing

Either disgust, confusion, or just straight up insults.
How did they insult you just for asking for a date? Also what was the most common excuse for the rejection?

How did they insult you just for asking for a date? Also what was the most common excuse for the rejection?
most common excuse was "youre not my type" or "im not interested"

cold approches are gigachad only

most common excuse was "youre not my type" or "im not interested"
I saw a fellow cel get shot down in the subway the other day. He basically opened with "Hi, is it the right train to go to XXX?" and the foid replied "I don't feel like talking to you"

Which insults did they throw at you? I think it's cruel to be insulted just because you approach some foid.

I saw a fellow cel get shot down in the subway the other day. He basically opened with "Hi, is it the right train to go to XXX?" and the foid replied "I don't feel like talking to you"
RIP
Which insults did they throw at you? I think it's cruel to be insulted just because you approach some foid.
The one I remember the most was foids saying I have "small dick energy"

Mogs me on low inhibition. Last time i got rejected i Just called the foid a whore and dipped.

even when i've beaten up someone (ofc for a reason) i'm not considered a sexy bad boy thugmaxxer but a bandit and evil person unlike a 8+ normie who beats up completely innocent incels and every foid loves him for being strong and bad

Ngl colvin I used to think you were too young to say it's over and maybe you were mentalcel, but I saw your pic on looksmax and realised that it probably is over. Apologies buddy

@Colvin76 you're one brave dude, much respect bro. You're mentally strong too I can't face rejection like that.

I asked 2 girls out in my life and was crushed, how the hell did you do 100+?

Honestly I applaud your boldness and bravery to cold approach as a non-Chad. Lowinhibmogs my ass to oblivion. Sorry about the(expected) results though.
Some foids even said I had "small dick energy".
Absolutely brutal. What a cunt.

no girl would reject cold approach from chad

just proves that if you are not attractive you can get in relationship only if a girl knows you can provide some material value to her life
so glorified prostitution

Wait for CuckTears to try and gaslight him jfl

As if those fat basement dwellers know how to get women

you are cold approaching,that doesnt work for below chadlites
I've already tried Tinder to and that didn't work.

Nothing else works for me....

@Colvin76 you're one brave dude, much respect bro. You're mentally strong too I can't face rejection like that.

I asked 2 girls out in my life and was crushed, how the hell did you do 100+?
105 was not all on one week.

Keep in mind, I had 25 Rejections from MARCH, then I approached for a week to get the TOTAL to 105.

Not much else I can do with ZERO social circle and ZERO friends.

I already tried tinder and got ZERO matches

@Ellsworth you're retarded and a troll.
If you have courage to approach for dates, you have courage to approach for friends.

Not much else I can do with ZERO social circle and ZERO friends.

I already tried tinder and got ZERO matches

@Ellsworth you're retarded and a troll.
Brutal approachpill tbhngl
If you have courage to approach for dates, you have courage to approach for friends.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

No one wants to be friends with someone they brutally mog im every way

@Colvin76 focus on money maxing for surgery. then try again someday only after you have fixed your jawline, and made multiple other improvements. because as you are now, even if you got a date, it would fall apart or be waste of money.

When I was younger I did cold approaches in public spaces with my normie friend. He got dates and lays, I didn't

How long ago was this?

The true black pill is real life experiences and they are brutal

I mean bro what were you expecting?

what was your pick up line op?

what was your pick up line op?
I wouldnt always use the same exact thing every time, but usually something about the weather tbh.

"Hey, nice weather today, eh? wanna go out some time?"

other times it would be longer than this but thats just an example.

Update thread from this: https://incels.is/threads/for-the-next-5-10-days-im-going-to-approachmaxx-like-never-before.221810/

Total rejections IRL:
25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday
+20 on tuesday
+15 on wenesday (today)

TOTAL = 105 face-to-face rejections IRL

Holy fuck its so over... Approached 105 foids in my life-time and all of them rejected me.

For quite a bit of these approaches (like 30-40) I EVEN TRIED THUGMAXXING WITH FAKE GOLD CHAINS/CLOTHES/BLING TOO. Smh not even thugmaxxing can save me.

I also get ZERO matches on tinder. There's only one option left....
View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646

I just feel so fucking destroyed right now :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I need to figure out how to cope with this.
When I feel better later, I'll be happy to answer any questions within reason (Except voice recording requests because I'm not gonna fucking doxx myself on honeypot.co / FBI.co / glownigger.co).

(@Diocel
@Pengwin
@Urekkim
@Nicotine
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Neggr

users who asked to be tagged)
no point in trying bro just give up completely
these false hope self improvement shit is not gonna work for us.

Yeah I'm not gonna do cold approaches anymore.

105 rejections IRL is enough.

Malls, Parks, etc, where ever I could.
Did u always just get straight to the point, or were u smooth about it?

Seems like this fellow intentionally avoids the warm approach as he know he could find success; but chooses cold approach as he is virtually guaranteed failure. The question is why?
Bruh moment. I’ve seen his picture and it’s over for him

Update thread from this: https://incels.is/threads/for-the-next-5-10-days-im-going-to-approachmaxx-like-never-before.221810/

Total rejections IRL:
25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday
+20 on tuesday
+15 on wenesday (today)

TOTAL = 105 face-to-face rejections IRL

Holy fuck its so over... Approached 105 foids in my life-time and all of them rejected me.

For quite a bit of these approaches (like 30-40) I EVEN TRIED THUGMAXXING WITH FAKE GOLD CHAINS/CLOTHES/BLING TOO. Smh not even thugmaxxing can save me.

I also get ZERO matches on tinder. There's only one option left....
View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646View attachment 290646

I just feel so fucking destroyed right now :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I need to figure out how to cope with this.
When I feel better later, I'll be happy to answer any questions within reason (Except voice recording requests because I'm not gonna fucking doxx myself on honeypot.co / FBI.co / glownigger.co).

(@Diocel
@Pengwin
@Urekkim
@Nicotine
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Neggr

users who asked to be tagged)

I wouldn't approach women even if I was promised an extra $100k a year. That shit wrecks your soul.