Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For the next 5-10 days I'm going to approachmaxx like never before.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Starting on July 11th (Saturday) I will approachmaxx like never before. I will try to get my total approach count to 100 or more.

It wont be as hard as you think because I already have done 25 approaches (100% rejection rate btw) from March.

Also for some of these approaches I might even try thugmaxxing with fake gold chains and clothes and shit (nothing illegal obviously).

During this time, I will not be posting on the forum but I will still lurk a bit on my account. Might even post a bit on looksmax for approach advice too and I'll still definitely be a bit active on discord.

(For the ITcucks reading this, obviously I'm going to shower everyday and I had my haircut last week. You soys can't say shit.)

Also this isnt my last post yet. I will still be posting until July 11th 2020 @ 3 or 4:00pm EST and from then on I'll start approaching. After 5-10 days, I'll make another update post.

I did approach maxxing in 2016 when I first discovered incels. for 2 months I went to clubs and bars and got moggged to death and rejected and destroyed my life. like at least 40 rejections in person

Record it so u can share with us.

I did that. Didn't work
RIP :feelsbadman: How many total times did you approach?
I did approach maxxing in 2016 when I first discovered incels. for 2 months I went to clubs and bars and got moggged to death and rejected and destroyed my life. like at least 40 rejections in person
Brutal.... what were the looks level (1 to 10) of the foids you approached?

Good luck, I wish I had a wingman to do this with.

Best of luck brother, be good if you could give some guides on how and where you do it, things like

The city (don't need to be too exact, country and whether it's tier 1 or 2)
The kind of foids (7+, jbw, ethnic but western, fob)
What game you ran (corporate dude, jacked fuckboi, jock, tech entrpreneu)
And where it got you haha

Really good youre doing this, too many of us, myself included, have doubts on our inceldom because we never approached a foid, just became incel because we aren't in top 1%, and because of what foods have told us

RIP :feelsbadman: How many total times did you approach?

Brutal.... what were the looks level (1 to 10) of the foids you approached?
I'd go for 5s mainly, or chubby girls. There aren't many ugly girls here honestly but I'd go as low as I could find

tag me on the update thread
I will tbh ngl

Good luck, I wish I had a wingman to do this with.
Thanks bro :feelsYall:.
Lol I dont even think I'll be saying my state. Too doxxy.
The kind of foids (7+, jbw, ethnic but western, fob)
I'll do this
What game you ran (corporate dude, jacked fuckboi, jock, tech entrpreneu)
I'll do this too
Best of luck brother, be good if you could give some guides on how and where you do it, things like

And where it got you haha

Really good youre doing this, too many of us, myself included, have doubts on our inceldom because we never approached a foid, just became incel because we aren't in top 1%, and because of what foods have told us
Yeah I've already approached 25 times in march (100% rejection rate). Honestly I'm not too optimistic about the future 75 approaches but I at least have to try

Make sure some of them are girls you know. Approaching strangers isn’t going to work. If you were a party this might be easier. But approaching under quarantine? How’s that possible?

I wish you the best of luck. Haven't seriously approached a foid since hs. My last semi-approach was at a college party around November that led to me getting ghosted by my looksmatch after I gave her my number (she laid the foundation for me and everything was going fine initially but she never texted back :feelsrope:). Destroyed my self esteem. I'm going to try my best to do this but I honestly envy anyone who has the courage to do so. My anxiety goes through the roof and I just stand there stuttering and wide eyes. I'll definitely check back in to see how you do. Good luck man

Last edited:
Make sure some of them are girls you know. Approaching strangers isn’t going to work. If you were a party this might be easier. But approaching under quarantine? How’s that possible?
I dont know any other girls and even if I did, all of them already hate me

I dont know any other girls and even if I did, all of them already hate me
Approaching random strangers on the street won’t work. Where will you approach?

Where do you typically approach foids and what tactics do you use?

Good luck, but I think we all know the ending to this story. :feelscry:

Usually in public and my "tactics" are talking to them briefly then asking them out.
Do you open up with small talk or do you get straight to the point? I never know which to use because I'm afraid I'll come off too strong or be boring and typical.

Where are you going to approach during the pandemic?

I knew someone irl who just got the rona.

Do you open up with small talk or do you get straight to the point? I never know which to use because I'm afraid I'll come off too strong or be boring and typical.
I usually try to get straight to the point as fast as possible.

Where are you going to approach during the pandemic?

I knew someone irl who just got the rona.
It'll be in outside public spaces.

I will tbh ngl

Thanks bro :feelsYall:.

Lol I dont even think I'll be saying my state. Too doxxy.

I'll do this

I'll do this too

Yeah I've already approached 25 times in march (100% rejection rate). Honestly I'm not too optimistic about the future 75 approaches but I at least have to try
Yeah don't need to give state even man, just whether it was a tier 1 (NYC, la, Miami, SF, chi,etc) type or tier 2 (Dallas, Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, etc) or even smaller.

Markets are Very different, and I'm.unclear which is easier, theories can go either way

I am sure this will go well

I'm gonna approach in cities in my state (wont doxx)

Usually in public and my "tactics" are talking to them briefly then asking them out.
Where will you go? What specific places? Restaurants or something?

@ me when update happens. We may know how the story will end, but I’ll cross my fingers for ya. Just shower extra hard, ok?:soy:

Make sure you voice record some of your approaches.

I'm gonna approach in cities in my state (wont doxx)

Good luck OP hopefully you dont catch a sexual harassment charge or get #metooed, I gave up on approaching due to too many brutal rejections in the past.

Where will you go? What specific places? Restaurants or something?
Definetly not resturaunts JFL. those are way too compact :feelskek:

@ me when update happens. We may know how the story will end, but I’ll cross my fingers for ya. Just shower extra hard, ok?:soy:
:soy: tbh
Good luck OP hopefully you dont catch a sexual harassment charge or get #metooed, I gave up on approaching due to too many brutal rejections in the past.
Thanks bro

Definetly not resturaunts JFL. those are way too compact :feelskek:

:soy: tbh

Thanks bro
Make sure it isn’t streets. Try going to a place where people might be more social

I've approached maxx. They barely start talking, and when the convo gets rolling and they realize I'm hitting on them, they back off.

Again? Good luck then

Cold approach will never work for non Chad. Waste of time.

The news In two days time: "Police shoot dead 18 y.o black man, the man was from the incel community, dangerous and looking to rape."

This is me. Never approached but knows it. Though I did approach a 2/10 landwhale once. We even exchanged numbers. But it was probably platonic,and she was most likely trying to convert me to her cult.
Make sure some of them are girls you know.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The news In two days time: "Police shoot dead 18 y.o black man, the man was from the incel community, dangerous and looking to rape."
Op may trigger another wave of BLM protest. Thus nailing Biden's victory. The irony is, the same foids who rejected her would take part in the protest and raise candlelights in his name

this is insanity

hopefully you don't get arrested

Good luck bro. We all know for sure how this will end but I still hope you will escape inceldom.
I honestly would never be able to do that. I know I am a subhuman and the potential results of the act are obvious. Going through not one but a high number like forty rejections and still live to tell the tale is impressive.

Bro, please don't do it. I mean, why would you do such a thing, man? Are you trying to prove a point, and if so, for who? Don't you think it's been over for you since long ago? I mean, come on, if you (and anyone who is reading this, bluepilled or blackpilled) are dwelling here on this forum, you're already too fucking far gone, besides, cold approaching women in an everyday setting is autistic as fuck (yeah, i know you're autistic, but c'mon...), only chad can get away with this, everyone else just gets nothing but embarassment and misery.

Do you really want to try? Then looksmaxx first for 6 months or so, then you can try cold approaching (of course, try to make most of your approaches on places like bars n' stuff, keep your outdoors cold approaches to a minimum). You're pretty young, you should looksmaxx ASAP so that you can have a shot at fucking 18~20yo women, because trust me, the time window for fucking those women is going to close for you sooner than you think, so you should use your time wisely.

If you still want to go ahead with this, i can't do anything but wish you the best of luck, from the bottom of my heart.

JFL nice delusionmaxxing.

Good luck man I hope you ascend

Try not to get metoo'd

Good luck and see you back here soon

Anyway guys, this is now going to be my last .co post and I will now be starting the approaches.

Expect an update thread in 5-10 days.

Anyway guys, this is now going to be my last .co post and I will now be starting the approaches.

Expect an update thread in 5-10 days.
Good luck. Show them who's boss

Don't go to jail, OP.

Also, you should wear a hidden camera on your shirt and record your attempts. And then make a compilation of all your rejections and tell IT to watch it so they can see that you actually tried to approach women and it didn't work.

Pre-update: I'm up to like 90ish total rejections right now
(25 from march,

this month:
+15 on saturday
+15 on sunday
+15 on monday

+15 on tuesday aka TODAY, and will approach +5 more before the day ends)

Will approach a bit more today, a bit more tomorrow and then make a NEW update thread.

What the fuck are you doing, just stop before you get killed by a bunch of white knights.
Dude relax I'm almost done. I only have 10-15 more total approaches to do.

Tomorrow will be my last day of approaching and then I'll make a new update thread