Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is brutal

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is

This bitch takes pleasure in seeing a clearly autistic and ugly guy (because he likes pokemon cards, strange fetishes and the actions he does) get fucked and have his spine fucked forever

Fuck you, how are women such psychopathic beings with a lack of empathy? If this happened to me I would only understand that he is clearly not a sane person

No sympathy from foids for your face.

If they could, they would execute you with an AR-15 in videogame.

View attachment 1203272

This bitch takes pleasure in seeing a clearly autistic and ugly guy (because he likes pokemon cards, strange fetishes and the actions he does) get fucked and have his spine fucked forever

Fuck you, how are women such psychopathic beings with a lack of empathy? If this happened to me I would only understand that he is clearly not a sane person
Women are worse than actual psychopaths.

View attachment 1203272

The comments are brutal as well, I just can’t see women the same after seeing how disgusting they are from the inside even if I somehow get a gf I can’t truly love her no matter how hot she is. Spinal chord injury I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

No sympathy from foids for your face.

If they could, they would execute you with an AR-15 in videogame.
I wouldn’t be surprised if after like hundreds of years they just made a death sentence for sub 5’s for just existing

That's so brutal AF!