Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average 2024cels view on what this forum is about

You're jealous of my channel too. Your videos are inferior to mine, and you developed a hatred so big that out of nowhere you insulted me for my faith, despite the fact I subscribed and commented on your video. That wasn't enough for you, and as a result, lost me as a subscriber, forsooth you became aware of this and attacked me again as a result.
You literally just proved my point by mentioning youtube channels are you really that dense you Christcuck

You said you wanted me gone in a few months
i said youd be gone in a few months. the implication here is that you will either become bored with grifting this forum and leave or slip up and overshare one of your experiences and get banned for a fakecel incident.

never once did i say "i want you banned NOW"

yes. and its funny because he acts like notoriety here means anything.

komesarj, a mod who "ascended" but didnt really and it was massive drama, literally had minstream news outlets make articles about it that claimed there was an "incel civil war"

despite this, if you mention his name 9/10 times the response will be "whos komesarj?"

this place isnt a place to be immortalized, it is just another internet forum. not sure what the fuck this guy is smoking to think he is crafting some sort of legacy here.
He literally just proved my point look at his reply to me

I mean most incels have had interactions with females during their teens.

Certainly doesnt mean they got sex though :lul:

i called into question why he is having foids message him thirsting over him who he claims are stacy tier and he went goebbels total war on me which is a strange response
Rehab Room has FEMALE PATREONS who he has conversations with. Is he a fakecel too?

for someone who touts himself as being a person of "faith" you really aren't nice to others. god is frowning upon you
Continue to manifest your decadent jealousy, feeble minded intellectually inferior one!

I don't like Samurais takes on pretty much anything however this guy definitely isn't a fakecel. A balding manlet with almost no prospects in life is 110% a teuecel, add to that his schizophrenia that is given to him by the desert god he worships and you've got a train wreak.

@Samurai is an entitled faggot, however he's a truecel, I don't think that anyone can deny that.

for someone who touts himself as being a person of "faith" you really aren't nice to others. god is frowning upon you
it's all made up tbh

-he's not a pious christian
-he's not going to north korea
-the foid probably never existed

they basically just have the mindset of a tiktok zoomie

Rehab Room has FEMALE PATREONS who he has conversations with. Is he a fakecel too?
no idea who he is so i dont know and dont care. if he has conversations with foids on patreon, depending on the what the conversations are, his status could be questionable. you say your convos involved them sending you photos of themselves and thirsting over you which is more than just a casual conversation.

Umad bro? Want some fries with that salt?
No argument back so instead uses a normie tiktok insult also why won`t you show that Foid you were talking to you`re so fucking bluepilled you wanna protect her or some shit you`re pathetic

no idea who he is so i dont know and dont care. if he has conversations with foids on patreon, depending on the what the conversations are, his status could be questionable. you say your convos involved them sending you photos of themselves and thirsting over you which is more than just a casual conversation.
Rehab Room who's former name was "Incel TV"

I don't like Samurais takes on pretty much anything however this guy definitely isn't a fakecel. A balding manlet with almost no prospects in life is 110% a teuecel, add to that his schizophrenia that is given to him by the desert god he worships and you've got a train wreak.

@Samurai is an entitled faggot, however he's a truecel, I don't think that anyone can deny that.
i never called him a fakecel, i said chatting with foids and having them send you pics of themselves and thirst over you and want to meet up is definitely a fakecel moment. do you deny this?

No argument back so instead uses a normie tiktok insult also why won`t you show that Foid you were talking to you`re so fucking bluepilled you wanna protect her or some shit you`re pathetic
Are the mods pathetic for not doxxing the email accounts of foids who try to join?

Rehab Room who's former name was "Incel TV"
well he isnt on this forum trying to shame normal users as faggots for not making a grift youtube channel so i have no reason to say anything about him either way.

i never called him a fakecel, i said chatting with foids and having them send you pics of themselves and thirst over you and want to meet up is definitely a fakecel moment. do you deny this?
"Fakecel moment" you're either a fakecel or not. You can't turn it on and off.

it's all made up tbh

-he's not a pious christian
-he's not going to north korea
-the foid probably never existed

they basically just have the mindset of a tiktok zoomie
as soon as he is pressed about anything he says he started using reddit normie lingo and saying retarded hypocritical shit. very brutal tiktok zoomie brainrot stuff, which i wouldnt even care much about if he didnt go total war on me for literally no reason

Are the mods pathetic for not doxxing the email accounts of foids who try to join?
Another whatabout argument also completely different this foid was interested in you atleast in some way and you were apparently rejected for your face so why not show her face unless you still like a foid who humiliated you

I can tell you're clenching your fist right now, keep crying loser.
Again thanks for proving my point you see you keep making up shit because you have zero arguments

Another whatabout argument also completely different this foid was interested in you atleast in some way and you were apparently rejected for your face so why not show her face unless you still like a foid who humiliated you
I only dox common common IT users or IT moderators. Why don't you dox every woman that has ever rejected you or treated you bad? Go on, post their Facebook names. I dare you.

I can tell you're clenching your fist right now, keep crying loser.
A supposed incel calling another incel loser. Don't you see how bizarre that is

Again thanks for proving my point you see you keep making up shit because you have zero arguments
it's like you're talking to a 10 y/o jfl

A supposed incel calling another incel loser. Don't you see how bizarre that is
its why i said in the original thread he will be gone in a few months. really makes you question who is writing that. is it really the giga ugly truecel with no hope he portrays?

do you deny this?
No. However Samurai is a minor E-celeb so him getting accosted by foids isn't surprising especially considering his accent. If I had his voice I'd probably ascend very quickly.

View attachment 1198070
this guy was humblebragging how e-foids are hitting him up over his voice on youtube but he just can't seem to seal the deal! And is trying to garner sympathy. Of course, I called him out on this and this was the response.

This forum isn't about inceldom, blackpill, or anything of the likes. No no no. It's about how much popularity, "fame", notoriety you can get. It's about being remembered!

JFL. imagine coming to a blackpill space to share your woes about your life, society rejecting you, how your genetics and poor looks ruined every aspect of your life, to have some retarded zoomer try and say you are a faggot because you don't have "notoriety" in the community all the while humblebragging how foids are messaging him and sending him pictures of themselves.

here is the thread in question if anyone wants to have a read; https://incels.is/threads/another-painful-rejection-she-saw-im-no-pretty-boy.629161/
that guy is a shoot retard and he was calling me a reddit infiltrator :feelskek:

Yeah it`s bizzare he isn`t banned yet he`s apparent incel but just called me a loser so he clearly looks down on incels
I look down on faggots like you, not incels in general. Admit you're jealous cuck boy. Do it!

I only dox common common IT users or IT moderators. Why don't you dox every woman that has ever rejected you or treated you bad? Go on, post their Facebook names. I dare you.
The foids who`ve rejected me were in my school i knew them irl so doxxing them would lead to doxxing myself nice try tho

The foids who`ve rejected me were in my school i knew them irl so doxxing them would lead to doxxing myself nice try tho
Just unfriend them on Facebook and list their names. C'mon man, stop being a simp, you think you still have a chance with them after all these years? LMAO

I look down on faggots like you, not incels in general. Admit you're jealous cuck boy. Do it!
Are you 15 because you`re arguments are purely emotionally driven always insults because you`re mind can`t fathom a good argument

Are you 15 because you`re arguments are purely emotionally driven always insults because you`re mind can`t fathom a good argument
Notice how you are running from the question lol

Just unfriend them on Facebook and list their names. C'mon man, stop being a simp, you think you still have a chance with them after all these years? LMAO
i don`t have facebook or any social media for that matter so you`re incorrect their also No i don`t have a chance with them i never did but you can keep trying to divert everything to me and weasel out of this

Yeah it`s bizzare he isn`t banned yet he`s apparent incel but just called me a loser so he clearly looks down on incels
yea at this point he's just trying to flex + act like he's better than you guys, and it comes across as a retard kid throwing a tantrum

like zesto but lame

i don`t have facebook or any social media for that matter so you`re incorrect their also No i don`t have a chance with them i never did but you can keep trying to divert everything to me and weasel out of this
A minute ago you said if you listed them it would mean you would dox yourself, but now you suddenly don't have Facebook? Why are you changing your story? Just post them.

him leaking personal info of foids who rejected him IRL he went to school with >=< you leaking a convo you had with a foid online who has no idea who you personally are

K

20% - fighting
him leaking personal info of foids who rejected him IRL he went to school with >=< you leaking a convo you had with a foid online who has no idea who you personally are

K
you're just coping. How much do you bench? Bitch weight I am sure. You wouldn't say anything rude to me in-person and you know it. Your low testosterone is detectable every time you post.

A minute ago you said if you listed them it would mean you would dox yourself, but now you do not suddenly have Facebook? Why are you changing your story? Just post them.
I was just using your argument and using a scenario where if i had facebook why would i post them because i`d inevitably dox myself