Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average 2024cels view on what this forum is about

you're just coping. How much do you bench? Bitch weight I am sure. You wouldn't say anything rude to me in-person and you know it. Your low testosterone is detectable every time you post.
HumbleBragging

you're just coping. How much do you bench? Bitch weight I am sure. You wouldn't say anything rude to me in-person and you know it. Your low testosterone is detectable every time you post.
wrong forum

HumbleBragging
You're just jealous I excel in fields that are actually controllable. I put the effort to go to the gym and garner combat ability too, while you play the worst version of Minecraft available.

You're just jealous I excel in fields that are actually controllable. I put the effort to go to the gym and garner combat ability too, while you play the worst version of Minecraft available.
You just humblebragged to him why are you trying to change the subject again

You just humblebragged to him why are you trying to change the subject again
they r throwing out generic insults bc they r an ironic fag punk

they cannot have a serious discussion abt these things

@LeFrenchCel isn`t Bragging bannable?

they r throwing out generic insults bc they r an ironic fag punk

they cannot have a serious discussion abt these things
he just Bragged called me a loser for not having any foids in my dms and is now saying he`d beat me up irl beCause he gOeS to tHe gYM :feelskek:
Fakecel

@LeFrenchCel isn`t Bragging bannable?
I am not bragging, I am speaking the reality, that you are a causer of strife who began a conflict with me, despite me offering my hand in friendship previously.

he just Bragged called me a loser for not having any foids in my dms and is now saying he`d beat me up irl beCause he gOeS to tHe gYM :feelskek:
Fakecel
I never called you a loser for not having foids message you. That is a lie.

this is so cringe i dont even think a reddit mod would allow this

I never called you a loser for not having foids message you. That is a lie.
Then why did you call me a loser in response to us talking about a foid messaging you

Why does it matter Samurai? Muscles or not you are still an incel because there is no gym for your face.

It’s good that you are taking care of your body but I don’t see a reason to put other users down.

OP had some valid point, this forum isn’t a fucking dick-measuring contest. This is where the life rejects congregate and vent their frustrations caused by being rejects. It’s not TV show where people try to be the biggest loser in life. Get a hold of yourself man. You didn’t doxx the bitch - whatever. You’re still doxxing IT and that’s great. But please don’t treat this forum like some sort of expression of martyrdom. We are just genetic defects, it ain’t that deep at the end of the day. This division just hurts everyone man.

I am not bragging, I am speaking the reality, that you are a causer of strife who began a conflict with me, despite me offering my hand in friendship previously.
i don`t befriend humblebragging fakecels also you obviously bragged twice saying you have higher T than him and bench more than him saying the weight he benches is "Bitch weight" your words

Then why did you call me a loser in response to us talking about a foid messaging you
I called you a loser for causing strife in the community and rejecting friendship when it was proposed. I was the first to comment on your video too, but days later, you saw people aren't too interested in your videos, so you began insulting me and now jump on a thread where you can feel like your jealousy will win. Sad news, it will not.

Tbh I assume the girls messaging him are just trying to get him to dox himself
if she wanted to dox him she would have gotten more information out of him instead of aborting as soon as she saw his face

LOOOOL HE'S THE FUCK THAT SUGGESTED THIS SHIT
So whoever gets the most followers per month wins "Incel of the month" and is featured on the front page of the website

This will improve quality over quantity postings and lifefuel for the winner
:feelskek:

Why does it matter Samurai? Muscles or not you are still an incel because there is no gym for your face.

It’s good that you are taking care of your body but I don’t see a reason to put other users down.

OP had some valid point, this forum isn’t a fucking dick-measuring contest. This is where the life rejects congregate and vent their frustrations caused by being rejects. It’s not TV show where people try to be the biggest loser in life. Get a hold of yourself man. You didn’t doxx the bitch - whatever. You’re still doxxing IT and that’s great. But please don’t treat this forum like some sort of expression of martyrdom. We are just genetic defects, it ain’t that deep at the end of the day. This division just hurts everyone man.
I am demonstrating how in controllable fields, I am superior, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and how in a fight to the death and that if we were to have a boxing match to settle the dispute, I would win. He is just jealous, and he knows it.

I called you a loser for causing strife in the community and rejecting friendship when it was proposed. I was the first to comment on your video too, but days later, you saw people aren't too interested in your videos, so you began insulting me and now jump on a thread where you can feel like your jealousy will win. Sad news, it will not.
if you`re "Insulted" thats you`re fucking problem starting to sound like a cuck "Causing strife in the community" wdym because all the people replying to you agree with me also why do you have a victim complex i never argued with you a few days ago over anything to do with youtube

I am demonstrating how in controllable fields, I am superior, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and how in a fight to the death and that if we were to have a boxing match to settle the dispute, I would win.
:feelskek: back to reddit bitch ass kid

if she wanted to dox him she would have gotten more information out of him instead of aborting as soon as she saw his face
If I ever reveal my face I always make sure I have triple the personal information of whoever I send it to. For my own protection.

if you`re "Insulted" thats you`re fucking problem starting to sound like a cuck "Causing strife in the community" wdym because all the people replying to you agree with me also why do you have a victim complex i never argued with you a few days ago over anything to do with youtube
Two people are in agreement with you, what an accomplishment. Cry more. I am done with you, as I have demonstrated how you are retarded.

I am demonstrating how in controllable fields, I am superior, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and how in a fight to the death and that if we were to have a boxing match to settle the dispute, I would win. He is just jealous, and he knows it.
Look, man... That's great. Really. You would beat him in a sparring match I guess. Listen... If you actually want to have some sort of notoriety in this community, going about insulting others and putting people down isn't the way to do it. Besides, what the hell would you even use this notoriety for? Normiescum is immune to blackpill. You can't spread it anywhere. You gonna turn this place into a catholic church? This is creepy, man... Why do you care so much about some stupid internet rep?

Look, man... That's great. Really. You would beat him in a sparring match I guess. Listen... If you actually want to have some sort of notoriety in this community, going about insulting others and putting people down isn't the way to do it. Besides, what the hell would you even use this notoriety for? Normiescum is immune to blackpill. You can't spread it anywhere. You gonna turn this place into a catholic church? This is creepy, man... Why do you care so much about some stupid internet rep?
If you look on the main thread that this thread is in response to, you'll see I am the victim here, not anyone else.

Two people are in agreement with you, what an accomplishment. Cry more. I am done with you, as I have demonstrated how you are retarded.
"Cry More" Damn shit you really are a tiktok kid and you haven`t demonstrated anything

This division just hurts everyone man.
They are posturing + showboating, don't take it seriously jfl

it's not worth trying to have a serious discussion with them abt it

If you look on the main thread that this thread is in response to, you'll see I am the victim here, not anyone else.
I agree that you are incel or maybe even truecel. Face > voice. No disputes here, talking to foids or not you will still be an incel unless you are lying to us about something.

Listen, I'm talking about the fact that you're treathing this forum like a popularity contest. Just drop it dude. It's sad.

@Samurai is just digging his own grave at this point. I have a feeling he will get banned soon
Mods have already defended me and confirmed I am not fakecel. Suifuel for jealous haters. I will leave the fools to their own devices.

He doesn't get it. No matter what you say he will instead of admitting you were right insult you. Its just pathetic really

I agree that you are incel or maybe even truecel. Face > voice. No disputes here, talking to foids or not you will still be an incel unless you are lying to us about something.

Listen, I'm talking about the fact that you're treathing this forum like a popularity contest. Just drop it dude. It's sad.
I am not treating it like a popularity contest, this was brought up in the first place because some retard with less than 300 post was trying to tell me what to do.

I am not treating it like a popularity contest, this was brought up in the first place because some retard with less than 300 post was trying to tell me what to do.
Well, if you say so. I have nothing else to add here it just seemed like a red flag to me. Cya

This forum is turning into a joke tbh. I don't feel like i belong here anymore.

bro @Samurai is a shortcel trucel

saying how much you bench press doesn't constitute bragging as it obviously didn't help him get any foids in the first place.

bro @Samurai is a shortcel trucel

saying how much you bench press doesn't constitute bragging as it obviously didn't help him get any foids in the first place.
He did brag about how that girl liked his voice and how they almost went on a date. If that isn't bragging then I don't know what is

Will Grodd and OP be warned for being causers of strife and slander? I am surprised OP did not get a warning for spouting blue pill nonsense when he said face didn't matter
where did i say face didn't matter? you should be banned for spreading misinformation

Will Grodd and OP be warned for being causers of strife and slander? I am surprised OP did not get a warning for spouting blue pill nonsense when he said face didn't matter
btw causing of "strife" isn't warnable, insulting others repeatedly is (you have done this multiple times in this thread and your other thread)

you sure you wanna go down this route? between the bragging and insults you probably rack up enough warms for a ban

btw causing of "strife" isn't warnable, insulting others repeatedly is (you have done this multiple times in this thread and your other thread)

you sure you wanna go down this route? between the bragging and insults you probably rack up enough warms for a ban
Define bragging