Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explain this supposed blackpill exception to me

that's just the redpill

means nothing for truecels
How is it the redpill??
You are either born that way or you will never be like that
Just like how you have to be born with good genes to be a chad

How is it the redpill??
idolizing darktriad personality traits and pretending that it can get subhuman guys laid is a fundamental part of the early redpill, such as PUA

redpillers think foids are attracted to a 'badboy' personality, but if people are subhumans then that will just make foids hate them more

darktriad chad = fuck
darktriad incel = off with his head

idolizing darktriad personality traits and pretending that it can get subhuman guys laid is a fundamental part of the early redpill, such as PUA

redpillers think foids are attracted to a 'badboy' personality, but if people are subhumans then that will just make foids hate them more

darktriad chad = fuck
darktriad incel = off with his head
Poor reading comprehension and years of basement dwelling is a result of this.

redpillers think foids are attracted to immorality, but if people are subhumans then that will just make foids hate them more

darktriad chad = fuck
darktriad incel = off with hos head
I never said it would get subhumans laid
Obviously It wont do shit for real subhumans and truecels

If someone is normie tier like that guy they will get pussy from being dark triad

Women find it attractive because dark triad men are dominant and quick to violence and they dont care about anyone but themselves

ok I'm sorry to have caused you to suffer this result

These nasty whores love these weird smug faggots. Let them rot together. I wouldn't want a old busted out prison officer bitch anyway

I never said it would get subhumans laid
Obviously It wont do shit for real subhumans and truecels
ok then it doesn't matter without looks

so wtf is supposed to be a blackpill exception? the blackpill says foids are hypergamous + looks are central, not that foids won't cheat on their partners. the blackpill doesn't say that foids avoid infidelity ffs

nobody thinks foids are faithful

ok then it doesn't matter without looks

so wtf is supposed to be a blackpill exception? the blackpill says foids are hypergamous + looks are central, not that foids won't cheat on their partners. the blackpill doesn't say that foids avoid infidelity ffs

nobody thinks foids are faithful
How are looks central when even normies can get pussy with dark triad traits and thugmaxxing??

If looks were central then it wouldnt work even for normies and all that would matter for getting sex would be having chad looks which obviously isnt true

How are looks central
you claim to be blackpilled, so why tf are you asking

of course normies are having sex, normies with all kinds of personalities. but a large segment of the male population is incel, and it's over for them no matter how many threads get posted trying to 'invalidate' the blackpill with cherrypicked examples